/BNB/ its going down down down

Weakhands will be crying so very soon.

look at that jump!

Fuck man, I want to die.

nvm back p to 65k

Oh I guess they already are. Hah!

And it's back up.
So does this mean we sell BNB just before upcoming ICO and then buyback ?

yeah because of whales, look how many coins they just got for 55k because of weak hands

went back to 65 in literally less than a minute

This is going to 500k SATS in the next 60 days.

Let's go straight to $3 now please. Whales fell asleep at the wheel.

HAHA LEAVING A VOICE MAIL FOR LAMBORGHINI MIAMI RIGHT NOW

Weekhand Wojack. Wojack just received a first name. Lol

Whales did not fall asleep at the wheel, we were shaking out Weekhand Wojacks and taking their money.

seems like the move if the ICO limits by a certain coin such as TRON limiting by BTC in this flash sale.

BTW thank you for the coins Weekhand Wojacks.

Anyone that sells this coin for anything less than shittons of profit is a fucking idiot who deserves to fail at crypto.

doubled up on that dip, average is at like 40k sats now

Is absolutely no one aware of tbis?! 'When the eclipse of the Sun will then be, The monster will be seen on full day; quite otherwise will one interpret it, High price unguarded: none will have foreseen it." The Bogdanoffs see this as a post eclipse mass increase on crypto price.

Jesus Lord dude just tell us the target for December or some shit

Will whales let this hit $10 by october?

How big a marketcap you think is realistic though? I think 1 billion would be pushing it desu

Igor and Gritchka tell me the High Price Unguarded phrase refers to an unregulated currency.

His name was already Jackson, newfag.

Really depends on how big Binance gets... it seems like they have China on lock, if they can grab the western investors too it could get huge.

I have always thought that was an odd name for a Pollack, and a quite poor one for such an iconic Figure. Weak hand seems so much more appropriate, plus it is a semi alliteration. Having said that, the nuance of alliteration is most likely lost on the illiterate such as yourself. Do not jest with me, Krill. In a battle of Wits, you are armed with spitballs and a straw. I, however, am armed with a complete Nuclear Arsenal.

Odd name or not it doesnt change the fact that his name is Jackson.

Bought 11k at .35 cents ahahahahahah you fucks my crypto career is just starting

Anyone gonna buy TRON?

my binance gains so far have perfectly balanced with my bytom losses

same here and then some. sold my Bytom when bnb was dropping for the Tron ICO, bought more.

Feeling pretty comfy in here. Price strictly controlled. No pump and dump or panic selling allowed. 10 bucks by December. Comfy.

$5 by now r--right

Nope. To fast of a THROTTLE up. Don't want to blow The main engines like the rest of them.

shut your fucking mouth you little mong

Internet tough guy. Look out kids, make way.

we all gonna make it bros

I've been in combat enough to know the look this fellow would have in his eye when things went bad. If you get Drafted to fight in Korea, never allow this type of fellow to walk behind you in Patrol.

what happened to your $2.40 price limit? traded well above that for the last few days. Is 40k sats still a good buy zone?

well done, life changing money incoming. i am seething i didnt find out about this earlier

I'm not the only Whale. The ocean is full of them, although we Orcas tend to stick together.

You would do well to invest a small fraction of that in Defense Corporations. Lockheed- Martin for starters.

its so endearing you whales are taking care of the coin ^_^. Im so proud of our little guy, he will develop into a big strong handsome coin

CRINGE: the post

did you just google nuclear blast and take a screenshot? holy moly

kys lol

kys

kys

Some of us are far to busy to save it, trim it, and so on. Only meets have time for that. Plus, it triggers neets, which greatly amuses me.

Leddit and Cringefeed are that way ----->

I can smell your fucking fedora from here, larper.

I already hold some.
But what's a good buy in price currently?

I honestly only see this only going up.

Is this the girl who sits on dildos for money?

>is this girl one of a billion possible girls on the planet
slim odds i would say

What is a "possible girl"? Is that different from a real girl?