Lost all my money trading crypto. PART TWO

OP HERE CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS THREAD HERE I NEED MORE FUCKING ADVICE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

Guys I'm at my wits end. Went from 15k to 1k in the span of 3 months. I just keep losing money. I suck at trading. Every time I buy anything the market moves against me immediately. As soon as I buy the coin it drops by 5%. I don't know why this keeps happening to me.

It's not like I'm a complete retard. I have a university degree, so I'm not insanely stupid. I spent MONTHS studying TA now. I know all of the patterns, indicators, everything. But I just keep losing money.

I went from 3k>15k>1k. Made the most money when I just bought random coins from Veeky Forums. Then I thought I can do it better with TA. But I'm losing all my money. My GF is going to kill me for losing our money.

I also have the problem of not knowing what indicators to use. I just keep flip flopping between them. ANY help from a profitable trader would be really appreciated. This really sucks.

I'm losing my health, hair, can't sleep worrying about losing all my money.

If anybody is willing to help me you can also email me : [email protected]

I just bought BNT and the Bitdice ICO. Can somebody tell me if I'm going to lose all my money again. Can't stop trading. I need to make my 15k back.

>thinking this shitshow needed a part 2.

Why would you sell low ?
Sure, you fucked up and bought high, but why sell low ?

lol maybe you should study harder cuz you're pretty bad at it

>Every time I buy anything the market moves against me immediately.
you're not meant to care about what happens 5 mins later, because a downtrend or uptrend will be noisy. either direction it moves, it will constantly fluctuate up and down.

care about what happens a week/month from when you buy.

what did the helpful guy teach you in discord, retard-kun?

Need link to shitshow part1

>thinks having a university degree makes him immune from retard status

OP its all a gamble at the end of the day. For everyone who makes money, someone has to lose an equivalent amount. That is the risk of trading.

Fuck, don't use TA.

I am a "successful" trader and I turned $2k to $40k in about 4 months.

I use almost ZERO traditional TA techniques. Why? It's a waste of time.

You need to devote ALL of your time to browsing Veeky Forums and researching technologies. It's much more difficult to pick winners and losers using lines on a graph in a market this volatile and unpredictable. The best thing you can do is choose solid teams that are working on significant projects. Learn to sniff out the vaporware and by god... learn to fucking HODL.

Also, learn to accurately gauge the general sentiment of the idiots on Veeky Forums because it DOES matter and it does effect things. 90% of the time Veeky Forums is wrong... but don't just believe those odds cause I said it. Observe everyone and how they think and how they rationalize their shilling and their mistakes and their successes. See the faults in their logic and learn them. See how they let emotions get the best of them.

TA is almost worthless with crypto at this stage.

>I'm losing my health, hair, can't sleep worrying about losing all my money.
>

>never sell at a loss, except if you're losing opportunity costs by holding

>Diversity is good, holding competitive projects are a nice hedge

>Set short term and long term targets

>Coin loyalty is a trap

How much did you invest in bitdice?

Fucking idiot you dont need to be trading all the time, thats how you lose money. Just pick 2-3 ICOs that have a good idea and a solid team and HOLD. Wait a couple months at least.

For every winner there's a loser out there. Everytime you see some user bragging posting his blockfolio gains, think some of that money is from you.

And just stop trading and doing TA memes. I'll send you an email if you want.

is this thread becoming a meme? We had this thread recently and there was a guy offering free advice.

He was pretty cool, told me to stop gambling and make safe investments on the ground floor and hold. Which is what I'm trying to do more.

OP, there comes a time where you need to stop, and this is clearly it. This is how people owe mass gambling debts that fuck them forever. Stop, save normal fiat currency, and pay off your debts.

I invested 1 ETH in bitdice(first time buying ico). Always thought ICO's are too risky. Saw a video here and looked at the website, looks great with a working product.

I would love it if you could send me an email with some pointers. Thanks for the help, trust me, I actually REALLY appreciate it.

[email protected]

How do you differentiate good vs bad project? I desperately need to do what you have done. Help me out here.

Right on. I truly wish you the best.
You probably shouldn't do anything at all though while you're stressed like this. FOMO and weak hands will be amplified.
Consider taking a break.

Yes, you have to hold and forget day trading or you'll just lose money

.t ai turned 80 into 1000 holding OmiseGo since the very start of the coin listing on Bittrex

TA does not fucking work you god damned retard holy shit.

Ask these questions:

Is the team solid?
Is the project solving a legitimate problem?
Is the market cap reasonable? Are they asking for a reasonable amount? (Not Jewish scum retard amounts like Bancor)
Is the token a building block or a store of value? (hint: building blocks are better)

Do your research. Veeky Forums is GREAT for research if you know how to use it. So is Reddit. So is Twitter.

If you waste your time on TA you will lose. TA is garbage and does not fucking work.

TA works fine IF you make sure everyone else who is using TA is using the same TA. If a bunch of people agree "this random meme line is the support, and that random meme line is the resistance," then you know that the price is going to go up/down based on that.

It works because it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Critics of TA get upset because the lines don't have a deeper meaning.. but if it works then who cares.

TA is we know it is practically useless with crypto right now. You need to develop your own method for determining buy/sell signals.
Also if you look for a coin with a big spread it's pretty easy to make a successful trade just spamming the order book until your buy/sell gets filled. That's how I started.

>It's not like I'm a complete retard. I have a university degree, so I'm not insanely stupid.

I laughed so hard.
Yes you are a retard, a piece of paper from a college doesn't make you smart.

(((YOU)))

Any sort of trading is clearly not for you.

just admit you have a gambling addiction and seek help

You can't seriously be this fucking stupid.
And if you didn't get emails in the last thread you wont get now either.

bro you shouldnt have starteed with 15k, need to learn the ropes first :D, learn form mistakes and start again, plenty of time :D

>trading
Well, there's your problem.
Buy solid long term hold, and hold them long term.
Occasionally dump a laggard and get some new stuff and you'll probably be alright.
Just stop your fantasies of becoming a millionaire with funny internet money. Yes, there are some folks with skills and there are techniques and such, but no one fucking knows how much truth there is to TA.
And I assume your 3k>15k was in the spring/early summer bullrun? Everyone made close to that much gains without any work whatsoever. You should have put your initial investment into something save, so that you can do whatever and still be even.

But always remember, the money ain't gone, it's just somewhere else now.

>Can't stop trading. I need to make my 15k back.
Yeah, good luck with that.

>I can't stop playing, I need to get back my losses
>Double on red!!!!
>fuck
>double double on red!!!!!!!!
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously, put the 1k you have left in something solid and wait a few months/years and be happy when you get your 3k back. Or wait a few years and be in the green again, but solving your fuckup by piling more fuckups on top ain't going to end well.

Just buy BNB moron

LOOOL
you didn't trade
you gambled
all gamblers lose in the end
faggot

>>I spent MONTHS studying TA now. I know all of the patterns, indicators, everything. But I just keep losing money.
You must invest not because of TA memes but because you understood what the tech does and how it has a bright future.
If you invest in good projects with good tech, it is profits for sure.
Avoid scams, vaporware, roadmap coins, PoW coins, ETH based coins etcs.
You should invest in bitbay, it is still low and by 2018 I think it will have at least x10 ROI.

>2k to 40K in 4 months

are you me?

so thats where my gains are coming from kek

TA only works if everyone else uses TA.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

TA does not work in shitcoins. You stupid fuck.

The way she goes bud, fucking way she goes

>very time I buy anything the market moves against me immediately.
Here is the answer, retard.
All shitcoins are completely manipulated by whales who got almost all the coins early (devs, very early buyers, etc.) Those whales have insider knowledge of the order book because they work closely with the exchange admins. Using techniques like wash trading, they can move the price up and down at their will.
Never forget that you are trading in an unregulated market, ie: all the tricks that are forbidden in regulated exchanges happen in crypto. Crooks make a feast out of noobs like you. You just can't win against whales who can manipulate the price at will.

tl;dr: the best way to win is not to play. Just buy bitcoin and hold.

upvoted

How unlucky has someone to be to lose his money in the middle of an speculative bubble?

>daytrading when you're a beginner
You only have yourself to blame fucking retard.

Damn son you are stupid...
If shit goes down after you buy, buy more to compensate for the loss

It's that easy don't just drop your bags just because you bought right before a dip

>TA
here is your problem

ta is complete bullshit

You should have just held for 3 months.

Going from 3k to 15k took how long? You are probably setting yourself up with a way too risky portfolio, addicted to short-term gains.

TA is bullshit. TA that doesn't work, doesn't work, TA that happens to be right, get's survival biased everywhere.

Set some rules for yourself and keep yourself to it. If you find yourself breaking your own rules, you got a discipline problem and need to work on this first and foremost, before you commit to speculating with you and your girlfriend.jpg.

I have a high school degree and am up 74% in 3 months. Your university degree is irrelevant. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you may be able to see that you are the sucker on the poker table.

stop making so many trades man.
the only way you should have lost all that money is if you bought the top of 3 coins that had pumped and now you're realizing your bags are only worth $1k.

You need to pick projects that are undervalued and wait until the price per coin reflects the value you see

TA hahahahahahaha

Youre even more retarded than op

>I spent MONTHS studying TA now.
Yeah OP there's your problem

You're degree means nothing. An autist can get through college. Stop thinking you're smart, because you're obviously not. Do actual research.

I turned 5k into 350k just by buying eth back at 5$/coin and holding.

Just buy eth at 5$/coin OP, then you'll be a winner like me

>TA

lmaooo

Does anyone have a link to this discord?

Do you have a link to the discord? I could use the same advice man.

Fuck off.

Stop replying to this loser.

lol op you are like one bot in my Agent based TA based AI

You are not good at this just buy btc don't touch anything anymore for years.

to be honest I didn't buy in the bit dice ico because I didn't understand how to profit from it but bitdice is a winner you will make money from this, they exist like 5 years and they are good

>forget about TA, just buy when volume looks good on a downwick and sell when the RSI stoch crosses the kijun!

OP here, what timeframe is the best?

>I spent MONTHS studying TA now
>so I'm not insanely stupid.

I got bad news for you f a m. You should have tried to approximate the technicals instead - strength of the team, whitepapers, yellowpapers, interest online (google trends at the very basic level).

>You need to devote ALL of your time to browsing Veeky Forums

lol

Kek

............................................................you're luckier than most of us