EXTRABYTES

How about cut the fees and make XBY fit for microtransactions? LET'S DO THIS SHIT !!!!!!

has anyone here even heard of this?

For real mah boiiz
No fees needed
Drop that shit!!!
XTRABYTES is infinitely scalable fast and secure

How about they fire that stupid Canadian boomer faggot PR guy instead?
The rebrand is solid from a design standpoint. Need to keep ccr away from the mic/YouTube.
Need to get the actual tech rolled out.

I made XBY what it is today. No way am I going anywhere.

community is chill af

make it YOCTOtransactions

no tx is gonna be nice af

XTRABYTES is currently a low grade bitcoin clone with little to no information on the supposed new tech, with one anonymous dev who may or may not exist and if he does exist is a drupal programmer. The brainwashed pajeets circle jerking over it's speed fail to realize it's because nobody is actually using the network for anything whatsoever.

EVERY "development" with this coin has been pajeet grade attempts at short term price pumps, in the space of a few months it is already on to it's 3rd website and logo, with plans for a 2nd round of supply lockers on the way. Constant shilling, constant begging from the CCR, no whitepaper, not an ounce of product, toxic community, treacherous liquidity.

>"faith"
>high risk "high reward"

what could possibly go wrong

yes sir please buy XBY it bring you riches 500% guaranteed

They're literally guaranteeing 10 000%

LMAO the mongoloid emerges from the abyss

Go back under your bridge, troll, and please GTFO of XBY

You're right in some aspects but apparently this coin will now be used as a platform of some kind for other projects. Check the ANN post for this.

>"masterpiece of programming"

Yes, its all great on paper. But its complete vapourware

>it's because nobody is actually using the network for anything whatsoever

true
curious how fast the testnet's transactions are gonna be
but thousands/millions of people or at the very least transactions/second would actually be needed to explore xby's limits

*transactions sent

>"nobody is actually using the network for anything whatsoever"
blew my mind man wow, nobody is using an unreleased network that's about to enter it's test phase?? oh no sell now!

>"toxic community"
oh hello again, you use this phrase on every single fud thread and it makes no sense.
It has the best community i've seen in a long time with plenty of slack members putting many hours of work into the project for free (there's a guy who makes professional quality animations and professional web designers who work for free (tom/pokerman))

> not an ounce of product
yeah apart from that github commit on the core repository with thousands of lines...just ignore that senpai, it doesn't fit your narrative

and I think something akin to RaiBlocks or IOTA with subchains/subtangles would be necessary for 0 fees to be possible to avoid network bloat

>nobody is using an unreleased network
I'm talking about the bitcoin clone network currently being used, some hodlers don't even understand that's what this is and think it is the so called revolutionary tech in action

>plenty of slack members putting many hours of work into the project for free
To increase the price of their investment rather than free, which I don't have a problem with at all except that they're filling the coffers of the head scammer in charge and in the end will likely have put in hours of work literally for free. Those are probably the good guys anyway which there always are, but from what I've seen majority in that slack are borderline if not full blown fucking insane.

>doesn't fit your narrative
I was in this coin early on but the red flags just became overwhelming, there was and is still literally nothing that makes a real case for this, hopes and dreams are just not good enough at this price.

DutchDude just fuck off you little bitch. You could have been rich but you have one of the if not THE weakest hands in crypto that I have ever seen. You really think you talking trash can stop XBY and it's community which keeps growing and growing with each day? You are so embarrassing it is beyond hilarious

Fine, but get out of he public eye.

*the