0x

This is where the smart money is

Do you have your ticket desu?

20k here

will probably sell at $1 (if we get there), or at least half my stack at that price

25k ZRX, all in. Don't know hy but I believe I. This more than OMG. When this moons it's going to catch people by surprise. Smart money, indeed.

Holding on to 10k ZRX and 10k DNT

I only have 5k
Hope it moons soon

40k here. Selling my DNT to buy the dip and get about 5k more right now, but that obsidian ICO is calling my name..

Like I sad, if RadarRelay proves successful and. Becomes a hit, I expect ZRX to moon hard. Then with Ethfinix and a bunch of other projects building on ZRX, this shit has crazy potential def. $1+ IMO. Now is the time to get in. RadarRelay is epected hy end of month and from the website, it looks pretty slick and I hope it can solve a lot of the issues that come with EtherDelta.

Hold strong through the temptations of the Radar moon brother, or only sell a chunk. You'll regret not profiting at its full potential when we all trade on 0x powered platforms and centralised exchanges become a thing of the past.

I have 588 and will buy a middle-of-the-road pizza when this shit moons

I'm all in guys, time to hold and take a break. See you next year on the moon.

Proves news ? When and why will it moon ? I need a safeplace to put my btc before they are worth 1$

Understood. Ive been thinking about it a lot. I have a enough ZRX now that if it moons as much as I think, I could be set for life. I'll probably sell a bit at 1$ but keep the rest invested. This is one of the few Ethereum based projects that I really believe in and I really hope the team can deliver on. Really cool platform. OMG is on the right track too I think. It's projects like these that I like to see people invest in, this shit will pave the road for crypto future and provide tangible services to many.

How much do you have? Thinking of buying more at this dip and selling my dnt to do so

25k at the moment, will be buying more when I can, as well as some OMG.

how much do you expect it to moon?

How much do you expect it to moon gbat youll be set for life with less than the ico max?

I honestly hope this crashes back down a little lower so I can buy more.

I would be pulling numbers out my ass but billion plus market cap isn't out of the question in the next 6 to 12 months. Again, just a guess, but I think ZRX could act as a great building block for other Eth based projects, same with Plasma.

At the very least, even if this only mooned to 1 to 2 dollars it would provide enough capital to invest even more in other more promising projects if needed. Maybe I won't be set for life off of just ZRX but it would be more than I've ever had and could use a foundation for even greater gains.

it's this talk,

that allows me to believe every normie has a proportion of this market. And that when it does hit 90c because everyone will sell it, especially the ICO buyers, crashing the market.
It will be years until it gets over 1$.

whats wrong with this type of thinking?

Got my tickets and bags!

to most people $1 is a conservative estimate. People will only sell at 1$ if people are buying at $1, and if people are buying at $1 then people aren't selling for less than $1.

It might drop a little but it would not be biblical. Mainly because people would mostly only sell off a percentage of their holdings, causing a small redistribution of small amounts of tokens to a greater number of people, creating whales in the process.

The only exchanges that have it are shady as fuck

Etherdelta isn't shady. It's not terribly reliable, but it's safe.

But yeah stay far away from liqui and poloniex unless you want your money to be at the mercy of the exchange equivalent of a bipolar old man with dementia

Proving exactly why 0x is so valuable

smart money is accumulating NEO, not dealing with this hype coin

sitting on 55k ZRX will i make it ?

you should be good

10K here

didn't buy the ico though, bought in at around 50 cent, so i hope this shit delivers

Nice, buy high sell low

i have time on my side, I just read up on it too late

I truly believe in this one, i think it will be 1$ by the beginning of september and 2 by the end of september. after that couple of months of calm and by the end of the year could be 5 or more
exciting times are coming my friends