3 days

Don't fuck this one up Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/avalon-membership-platform/
youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y
twitter.com/Chipagosfinest/status/897902838290026499
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are clinically retarded if you havent got your funds ready for this its going to sell out then skyrocket

But I put all my money into obsidian

Nice dubs. I'm in on this 5d chess ICO

>Obsidian
even worse

what is this?

tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/avalon-membership-platform/

youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y

avalon.nu

This is the avalon ICO, all that is important is the 9 million USD hard cap. Use BAT to crystal ball

How do I buy and when?

Nothing to see here goys, delete this thread.

more shitcoins than hot dinners these days

In 2 days, with a hefty ETH fee

Checked. I'll be ascending to the shangrala in 3 days m8s.

Do not delet. Whales need network jammed to ensure supply is hijacked. I will whale for /biz if any pajeets want in.

So it's an ICO? And how much will it cost. I'm properly shilled and it seems interesting and I have a few thousand that I need to invest

How much you dropping in?

the team is shit

Post your Avalon gains-fu

t. ian "crystal ball negro" balina

how'd that enigma top pick work out for you all star

went all in 12k on agrello already, am i gonna make it

lol you got me there. Alright I'll throw like .5 btc on this bs.

ehhhh

may have been a mistake there buddy

Here are the numbers for you phags.

10,000,000 tokens MAX. No more will be created.
Will be around $1 per token, depends on price of Ethereum 24h before sale.

So this token is VERY pricey but has a good chance of easy x2/3 profits. Starting at a market cap of around ~15 million it will easily reach 50 million with that old cash sacks name alone. No lambos here imo but easy Audi.

never participated in an ICO, do they usually sell out fast? is there any point of even trying to buy into the ICO when whales will probably just buy it all in seconds of it being released? or do they not usually sell out that fast?

avalon will be added on bittrex soon.

wise move buddy wish you the best
VERY conservative estimate of how high itll go but accurate summation

Lel this The enigma team actually seemed to have promising future billionaires from their looks and experiences but completely cucked themselves. Appearances can be deceiving.

where do i buy this shitcoin

McAfee
bittrex imminent
fixed, tight supply

shut this thread down, need time to get in before the gooks use their scripts. Let's keep this ICO under our hats

Considering the Tron pre-ICO (200btc cap) ended in literally 10 seconds, I'm guessing this one will last about... a minute, at most? If you aren't using scripts, you're probably fucked.

So I just went on McAfe and Avalons twitter. Couldn't find the tweet he liked, can someone post link?

Are we being duped?

I want my AVA now.
REEEEEE
hurry up

Are there really buying scripts?
I think it'll last a full half day - day imo. Basically just don't oversleep lol

You think? I really want to participate I keep missing all the good ICOs...

twitter.com/Chipagosfinest/status/897902838290026499

Jist bookmark it and set an alarm. Don't miss this one biz bro

Imagine missing out on this ICO.
Jesus christ

Oh shit.. it is real. I was wondering about that macafee thing.

how much gas to use to get in?

pls help me to get lambo

>He's not going for gold AVA status

Avalon is the ICO the guy "she" knows but tells you not to worry about is investing in

I swear to all the gods this thread is full of paid Avalon shills, this is not what a normal thread looks like on Veeky Forums.

3.00 when it hits the exchanges. screncap this.
>still won't sell dough''

this one is on my list, slightly less than i put in on blockcat but i can see this having a Big pump. i Hear they have more promo vids for mid/late/post ICO and a platform already built. Go ahead and buy in at 3x ICO later hahah

How many tokens do i need to buy to ascend to Avalon when I perish irl?

yo redpill me on AVA statuses. Also this thread says 3 days but their site says crowdsale cd 2days? Am I looking at the wrong shit?

Nice video if I'm being honest with my family

So I watched the video on how to buy into the ico and you put some sort of address in before you finish the purchase. Do you need an avalon address before the ico is even open? Can you get one?

Is there a countdown timer??

Veeky Forums can get hyped when a project actually looks decent and it hasnt already gone x10 with wojack posting bagholders
check avalon.nu under the token part

its like two and a half days

I still would like to know
is there are way to make a wallet before the ico?

its an ethereum ICO all the information you should need is provided by the tokenlot tutorial provided here
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I

I don't think this is really BAT scale but with that one a few thousand would have covered the tx fee needed to actually get in, somehow one pajeet got in with a 'normal' tx fee but the rest was a small group of whales putting up monster fees, if you can find it on the chain you will see one whale put up 6k or so worth in fee and still didn't make it. Following this the supply was completely cucked and it automooned, I don't really know what happened to the whales up until this point though, liquidation probably wasn't straightforward so maybe they're bag hodling.
If it's going to take a 5k fee I don't see anything less than a 50k stake as worth the risk, and I don't want to risk that much, unless we can form like voltron into a /biz whale I'm probably out, or will throw a small fee at it and consider it lost. Will have to keep and eye on the hype meter to try and judge it.

Got this up pretty easily from the crowdsale site.

where did you get that?

If you contribute but dont get in do you get the funds refunded?

The modal id says 'buytezos'

yes

I thought it hadn't started yet
ICO site says it's still 2 days from now

It's a troll screencap from the ICO's "how to" video

trust in liquid

at least the team liquid horse has ears

ears arent aerodynamic avalon is faster

I'm going to become a gold member

i would assume the ico host will lock the buy page when the Eth limit at the address is met

Going for platinum lads. This will be one ICO I wont cry myself to sleep for missing. I'm going BIG

Nearing 400 on tokenlot. My prediction - 400 withing a few hours

Devs should/could have gone for $2 per token. No matter, just means those of us who pick in during ICO will see instant opportunities to take profit the moment in begins trading on an exchange

Success never smelled so sweet
I stink of success, the new crypto elite
They say my Black Card bears the mark of the beast.

least they're not greedy

Actual question - in an ICO like this you enter your name, email, and a distribution address. For this distribution address, you enter your Ether wallet, and then after that you'll send your 1 ETH donation and be credited the AVA?

Yes. Jus tmake sure the address you choose is ERC20 compatible. It just basically means the wallet can hold tokens. Quick google search will square you up.
Not even the devs can save you if you enter an address from an exchange or something.

protip: you dont have to use your real name, lol

Changed some code on the crowdsale website. Literally disabled to enabled.

Not a troll, see new pic and time.

Not 100% sure as they could change the website in the time remaining but this could be confirmed price.

fairly sure thats just up for UI testing

can you actually buy? xD

Never did an ICO before, any guides for a brainlet?

What are some good wallets then. Ive only been using exchanges to flip memecoins

lol no

That horse looks terrible

the graphic designer pajeet's 1 hour was up before he had a chance to make the ears

He hadn't had the time to finish the logo because the new digibyte logo took him weeks to finish...

This feels like a scam. I don't know what it is that sets off my scam sense.

wait, i have to donate 1 eth to be apart of the ICO?

Logo looks great

throw ur cash into enigma and decentraland then lol

This is a fucking ponzi marketing scheme. Idea is absolute shit. However if hardcap is 9mil there is 2-6x moon possibilitu

Nope. Asked in telegram. 2 AVA minimum is all. like 3 bucks lol

Insider here. Rumor there holding a massive partnership announcement, until right before launch.
Think it's macfee , or is that to obvious?

someone huge reached out to this shit...not mcafee

F u c k i n g c o m f y

Beat me to it cunt

Video looks fuckin amazing if nothing else

Dubs of truth, but I don't think its the Mad Dog

I wonder if they copied their platform.

LOL its another scam coin

They are using tokenlot.com as an escrow. They have a ton of other ICOs so they are prob just reusing shit?

this is the ICO service

They do multiple ICO presales, postsales, etc. Its just the UI.

Team Liquid a shit :^)

That's what it is. The shilling makes it reek of a scam,