What car will you get if you make it?

What car will you get if you make it?

I don't even want a lambo, or a civic. I just want a Fit :(

I love my fit

I have a knack for jap cars, so probably a 350z, 370z, wrx, r32 or something like that.

did you get a good deal on it?

New fits look super neat.

m4, c63 amg, x6 m60d

I don't want to ever have to own a car again. Too stressful, too many stupid niggers behind the wheel (especially here in Los Angeles). I just uber everywhere, get high as fuck before getting in on the 1 hour journey to work, talk to some random driver everyday, don't need to worry about parking, spend more time walking and being fit - if I need groceries, simply instacart. Anything else, Amazon. Shipping anything? Shyp. Deliveries? Postmates.

Easy life. And when I go on trips I'm not paying for all the costs of a car:

200/month parking, 300/month insurance, 450/month car payment, 200/month tickets (ticket mafia here is insane)

When I need a ride, I grab a lyft/uber, done.

Owning a car is pure vanity.

Well, I love the DB11 but it's too beautiful to be used daily. I think I would get an F-Type Coupé in British Racing Green.

But I am realistic. I only have 150€ in crypto. If I make it I'll only be able to afford an MX-5 RF.

I haven't given it much thought. Even if crypto fails miserably for me, I'll do better than most. Unless I literally "make it" (seven figures) why the fuck would I waste money on a car? I'd get something comfortable/ quick, but economical otherwise. I'd enjoy the money far more elsewhere.

Impractical. Yeah let me use delivery services for a 10% up charge and 10% delivery fee for the rest of my life. Or sit in traffic with some Uber cuck. Better yet let me bike 20 miles to my friends house for a spontaneous dinner or something. Ridiculous. This is 'Murica. We drive cars here.

Supra
GT-R
M3

Any one would do.

I'm getting one of these, and some sort of dual sport. Probably a KTM 690. I mean I could get the KTM now, but riding season is shit this year.

Just make sure you get a build with Honda Sensing, then get a Comma Neo.

A Ford mustang 2.3 Eco, well equipped.

A mazda MX-5 would be really nice too but unfortunately it's just a 2-seater.

Another viable option is a Jaguar XE.
Apparently they're very nice on the gasoline use, which i can use in yurop.

You seem to value money over convenience/time, and that's fine. You may be poor (

>cars are for plebs
Plebs and people that enjoy driving. There is some satisfaction when you drive, especially if you just grab your car and travel wherever you want, at your own pace.

You seem a smart and rich guy, so... I will just drop this here...
BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

>You may be poor (

kys

sorry, I should have been more specific - I meant that as a high cap. You can earn 100k in a place like New York and simply be paying for outgoing costs while putting nothing away.

I hope that it doesn't come off elitist or douchey, there's no way to imply intonation in a Veeky Forums post other than with sick memez. I started from nothing and was literally selling my plasma to pay rent 9 years ago.

True. Driving can be fun, and I occasionally go to the course but I just rent something for the day. Ever wanted to try a porsche? Ok, boom. Nah that wasn't that great, let's try a model S, oh interesting acceleration profile. Etc. For a daily driver I have no intention of being behind the wheel ever again.

But again I feel the same way about a home. I don't own a home and likely never will. I currently rent a backhouse from a couple of jews so (((they))) can support their adult male sons who suck from the teat of (((their))) parents.

I'm always astonished on how little wiggle room they have - when an 1800 rent payment can make or break their finances. I never want to be in that position.

Meanwhile I own a 22 unit apartment building, and collect semi-passive income, although I recently took a financial hit by having a management company takeover operations.

If I had used that money for a home, I would simply be paying (((interest))) on a loan and always be nervously looking for my next wagecuck stint to service said loan. Sure, I'd have a house at the end, but it would seriously inhibit my ability to take risks and deploy capital in the meantime.

I'm not surprised that most people here aren't receptive to my ideas, I told the same thing to my wagecuck buddies over the past 10 years. Guess what, they're still wagecucking, but they have homes and porsches. Meanwhile I'm running remote businesses in cheapass 3rd world countries.

To each their own. I value freedom+security over anything else. However, I could simply be a product of the time in which I came of working age (right in time for 2008 global catastrophic recession).

Saving up for a helicopter

Cheap enough to afford pretty easily.

Non car people and women will think it's much more expensive and faster than it is.

Drove one round a track and its super fun.

I can understand your point of view (even though I am a poorfag). I am among those who think that if you can not buy something in a single cash payment, better not buy it.

Talking about houses. I consider that an (economically viable) house and a piece of land is essential. No matter if you lose everything else, you still have a place that you can call yours where to live, that you can give to your future children. We could consider it an "emergency parachute", you might not need it, but if everyhing else fails you will not end homeless (I was born in really poor village, and I know what it means to have nothing).

Why not the MX-5? It seems funnier.

BMW M3 or maybe a Maserati or Dodge Charger or something. I just want a really cool four-door car.
Fuck, I hope I make it.

lambo

I like the look of the GT86 more. Plus its the more practice choice. More boot space + 2 more seats.

If Honda brought out a new S2000 I would probably reconsider though.

wrx if i make decent money
gt r if i make millions

2 kids at home. Nissan Qashqai Tekna straight from the dealers for me. The rest then to live comfortably for a year or two.

a lotus exige
i could even afford it now already, but cars arent important to me, so if it becomes peanuts to me then i would like to buy it

If you need more space, you can always choose the Evora.

I like the Honda Pilot. If I make good money on crypto and make 100k or more at my day job I'll consider a Lexus SUV, but I'm not really into cars. I sort of just want to retire early and that's all.

I will first stop being basically homeless. Then someday worry about a car.

Why do people care about cars so much? It's just a way of getting from point A to point B.

If cars are your hobby or whatever, then fine, but that's .

I'll just use my Mom's old Fiat 147 when She gets a new car

Depends on where you live and how much the car costs. Parking is free for me, insurance is only 40 a month since I have an old car without replacement insurance. Only gotten three tickets. Inherited old car no one wanted

>diesel
>ever

Vanity is the point of life
Kys

>first time car buyer
What is something you should be looking for in a car?

I would say...
>Mainteinance and replacement parts must be cheap.
>Low fuel consumption is a plus.
>Always manual (you must learn properly before buying an automatic car).

A mint/resto 90 Ford Bronco, 5spd, in Alpine Green/tan with brown leather interior.

I don't really care so much for cars, and I think that people who do are all faggots. I'll just get something nice, but not something showy like a sports car or anything. I also don't want anything with a loud engine, because those people always annoy the shit out of me.

Probably something wrong with me, but I never understood the appeal to "cool cars".

Coz you are a low test nu-male who will never enjoy the mountain road on a beautiful rear-engine rwd, high revving alfa 4c

Nah. Sounds like gay faggot shit. You can drive on "the mountain road" with plenty of vehicles, at high speed, too. Anything extra is hobbyist garbage.

>Muh diesel cuckbox is fast

You would get dismembered if you tried hitting the twisties at 60mph like I do with my m135i

Guys, when you talk about buying those cars do you mean second hand or new ones?

get the skyline

I only buy second hand but could see myself buying new if it was limited edition

They're like $14k new. Also, why when you can just buy a prepared civic for more power and room? Falling for the new car jew.

this is exactly how i was talking with my freinds back in 1929 back when everyone and there grandma was taking out loans to buy stocks. we all used to dream about what we would buy with our gains.

then we lost everything basically, many of them offed themselves.

history is repeating itself.

People are taking out loans for Crypto?

Isn't the golden rule not to risk more than you are willing to lose?

>back in 1929

so your literally 100 years old
lolk

Where do you live?

In any case:

Reliable engine ( Honda, toyota, mercedes, bmw, )

Cheap but running car with airco.

It's nice to drive a big car as a beginner as it will be easier to park with smaller cars later on. vans are easy to drive as well ( Vito, sprinter, etc. ).

My first car was / still is a Rover 600. Reliable as fuck and has a Honda Accord engine.

yea 07 fit bought in 2013 for about 10k with less than 25k miles on it. some grandma probably owned it before lol was like brand new

blah blah blah gay fag shit lmao no one cares homo

If that's the cut off, I am a poor fag. Indeed. I don't live in a shit hole like NYC or LA (I've been to both). I live across the river from Washington DC. Alpha city, without being shoved into a cat bowl like the ones you listed because it really is spread out over Maryland and Virginia. Traffic is hell at times but you can actually drive places - which is cool.

why?

Jesus christ how shit taste this thread has
Entry level moon vehicle

Stay BTFO

Reddit is that way, the place where you don't need to defend your point.

well, realistically i'd like either a toyota matrix or a nice honda civic.
if my fortune is better, a honda cr-v.
and if omg moons, a bmw 3 series or a nice suv that's not over the top on the exterior would be so unbelievably amazing for me dreaming about owning my own car for so long now.

A wrx, just because i like the look. Im still going to be rolling with my 07 civic until the things shits the bed

>reliable
>any german car thats not a VW
>ever
>ever

TESLA

German cars are engineered for performance always. So reliability suffers. If you can pay for upkeep it will be better than any jap car.

Model 3

wrx sti

I can already buy pretty much any car with my Crypto gainz but i dont have a driving licence!! Chauffeur maybe??

Volkswagens although not bad cars at all, bring a certain reputation with them.

I love your attitude and what you have done. I hope that I can do that too one day (I am still a youngfag). I was with you all the way until this
>they have homes and porsches. Meanwhile I'm running remote businesses in cheapass 3rd world countries
Lol, are you kidding? Yeah, what fucking losers other people are that have porchses, houses, and a family? Why doesn't everyone want to live in Thailand all by themselves with filthy subhumans? Bro, I am glad that you recently lost your virgin at the ripe age of 27, but other people have moved on. It's much better to start a family than fuck 3rd world garbage tier women. Even guys like George Clooney, Adam Levine, and Ryan Gosling get married. You'll tire of pussy when it's not still brand new to you. You sound like the quintessential Veeky Forums autist:
>raaaaawr fucking idiots having a nice home and family! they aren't even having living in a 3rd world country having sex with random thai girls! fucking idiots!
You're a joke. Get over yourself.

Subaru

Why don't you have one?

This is my dream car too. It's affordable enough not to be completely retarded and not an over-powered suicide machine like a Viper.

That's one beautiful car.

A Baja

I have a 2007 fit sport that I got for ~10k with 55k miles on it. I've put 120k miles on it and while it's semi-reliable I fucking hate this thing. Good luck going up any kind of hill. Hope you never need to accelerate fast to avoid death. Hope you like swapping out coil packs every 50k miles because your engine is constantly misfiring. Hope you like pulling said coilpacks out like a planned parenthood fetus because they come apart 75% of the time you're removing them. Hope you like replacing the headliner when the antennae starts letting water in. Hope you like endless recalls because the airbags keep finding new exciting ways to kill people. Hope you like replacing entire assemblies at once instead of what should be individual parts because of Honda's dogshit fischer-price mentality. Hope you like hating the tiny chink jew hands that put these things together to deter americans from repairing things themselves. 3/10 would not buy again.

thissss

a 10 year old Toyota with 150k mile that blends in to the roads like camo. Why spend your shitcoins on a car when you can get a plane?

>new: 48k euro
>used, 2014, 20k kilometers: 25k euro
Is buying new cars just totally retarded?

>not over-powered

it's slower than a camry

Tysons corner checking in

>BMW
>Reliable

Yeah, those 2 words don't go in the same sentence. Sorry to bust your bubble there user