What were the reasons that made Westerners physically bigger than Asians...

What were the reasons that made Westerners physically bigger than Asians? I want my wife's son to grow up big like American Joe.

Other urls found in this thread:

disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my wife's son
cuck'd much?

A diet that isn't based around rice.

dairy....lots of diary.

Diary, much, much more diary consumption

>muh yoshoku

It's genes, dummy.

Try the Massai blood& milk diet, your kid will love it and become a NBA player!

I think it was just how they were mad bro. Remember even Northern Europeans were usually taller than Mediterraneans and I think still are.
Also northern Chinese are taller than southern. Perhaps climate and location also play apart because contrary to popular belief, not all African populations (in Africa) are that tall.

Perhaps we could assume diet as the main culprit since many Asians milk. East Asians have the highest incidence of lactose intolerance to cow's milk than any group. I don't think milk is so important in growth other than building strong bones though.
Protein from other food sources Asians had in abundance like beef, chicken, pork, fish also help. And then we have the Southern Europeans who obviously drank milk too.
It really might just be more of a genetic thing.
What are step parents?

That looks kinda gross, where's the green?

Mushy peas are for supper.

>It really might just be more of a genetic thing.

Japs grew up in huge steps after WW2 because their diet improved.

It can be both

As I said before,Contrary to popular belief, many African populations aren't that tall. Also, you miss the fact Northern and Southern Chinese and Europeans different in height. All Europeans have a pretty decent lactose tolerance. Pic related.
Also see, many Blacks in America are lactose intolerant, yet many blacks in America are quite tall. It's seems blacks in America are one of the exceptions of African populations that are tall for some reason actually.
disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml
Pic related

I'm not talking about poor peasant. Of course their diet was poor and they probably had little access to meats.
I'm talking in terms of eating an appropriate amount of protein(obviously less poor people had access). Also, considering the fact Japs are still quite short after this "intervention" actually supports my argument.

Many Asians lack milk*
My bad. I'm on a tablet.

Every African I see here in Italy is really tall, tall as dutch people on average I'd say

Where are they from though? Obviously some tribes will be taller, like I just said. I'm going to guess it's the Africans towards he north part of the continent since that seems to be the trend for humans.
Honestly, I really think this height difference might be do to genetics and location solely, perhaps climate too.

It's not the rice, it's the lack of protein that will determine dirth in height.
Rice with protein is fine. Rice itself has some protein like oatmeal or potatoes do.

>Every African I see here in Italy is really tall
Really? I'm italian too yet most of the niggers I see are shorter than me (I'm 181cm tall, just barely above average) and rather chubby too.

>italian
>not niggers
Ever heard of the moops Luigi?

>Ever heard of the moops Luigi?
No. A quick search tells me you're most likely calling me a moor tho.
Dude you're on a history board. Pls try not to be more ignorant than the average /pol/tard.

what the fuck is so different about Chad that the niggers there dont shit on everything when they drink milk

Well first off, not everyone is shitting everything, just a higher percentage in most areas
Idk why though..for some reason the population of Africans there just don't have phenotype for making enough or any lactase enzyme.
Maybe a genetic shift happened at some point?the population of Chad is pretty genetically diverse iirc. Similar to Ethiopia.

>2017
>not getting a classic Seinfeld reference

ISHYGDDT

Dude that 'classic' reference is literally older than my wife. And Seinfield was only ever relevant in the US, don't expect the rest of the world to get those references (memes aside).

Let's not kid ourselves, green is only a side food, something you chew once in a while. Greed does not make for real food no matter what "nutritionists" tell you. It's only sad that fat / big people are not "attractive" or whatever in today's society but I've grown up with real ass food, and I'm 2m tall and weight 100 kg of pure muscle. I have all my teeth, bones strong as steel, a huge ass beard and healthy, dense hair.
Whatever you faggots say, green did not built empires.