>Eastern Europe before migration period
>Kievan Rus'
>Mesoamerican Civilizations

What else?

Definitely the bronze age

also the late middle ages

What is China doing in that picture

It's a building from bronze age China

I tried to include all the bronze age civilizations which left behind some monuments/palaces

Did that Chinese building survive?

Pretty sure that literally nothing remains of ancient Chinese architecture. As in, nothing remains standing from the ancient world.

There are underground tombs, though, and some of those are impressive. Not bronze age as far as I know, though.

Actually, I have visited a few impressive bronze age tombs in China, so I take that back.

Still, anything above ground is gone.

It's been reconstructed obviously

The Western European countryside in the 1890's

Hobbit tier

Is this how Slavic architecture used to look like or is it from a fantasy novel? I've seen these kind of pictures before but could never tell if they are reconstructions or from some fiction thing.

Pure fantasy

>italy 1200 BC
>medieval castle

It's a Nuraghe

Yeah especially with every fucking industrializing city looking like mordor

Sardinian

Sardinia was in Italy last time I checked

>comfiest eras/places
>Sengoku Japan
You better hope you're not a peasant.

same for kievan rus

Interesting, I didn't know about those.

Bronze Age was clearly more A E S T H E T I C.

Wtf is wrong with people wanting to use ugly iron weapons?

M I N O A
I
N
O
A

Late Imperial Germany

These are beautiful user. I wonder why we donĀ“t hear more about it in the ((((media)))).

mid to late 1200's medieval France/Germany/England sounds pretty comfy desu.

I never completed the cow armor set in diablo 2.

My childhood will never be completely fulfilled because of this.

Interwar period AKA The Roaring Twenties, but without the recession part.

fun fact: they used a different currency system for the general population.
brakteats, thin silver coins, that lost value after a certain time and had to be exchanged for new mints, usually at a rate

therefore hoarding coins would mean loosing value, encouraging people to spend most of it.
this resulted in a stable and wealthy middle class of tradesmen & merchants and large scale construction projects (cities, cathedrals etc.) and relative peace for quite some time.

There's a lot you don't hear in the media. Ever heard of the Anazonian cities, rongorongo, bactrian kingdom, or preislamic civilizations?

Because it wasn't studied seriously until like the 60s, before that time most people thought Carthaginians built them

>preislamic civilizations?

what do you mean?

Comfy.

Moorish-ruled Spain

Nordic Bronze Age

Wtf they had Kopesh?

sounds like a smart system, any reason why they didn't hang onto it?

1870-1914 europe (germany/france)

Yeah, first the new mints would come out like twice a year.
Each time 4 old mints would be exchanged for 3 new ones, therefore sacking 25% tax on all existing coins.
Now some feudal lords got greedy and started to mint new coins much more frequently.
In consequence, people got pissed, the system lost its stability and was abandoned.
it workend from around mid 12th to mid 14th century if I recall correctly.

Is there a full size source on the Egyptian image?

Somebody, anybody?

>Italy

While technically true, that's a nuraghe from Sardinia, which wasn't colonised until modern times because it's impossible to reach it by sea.

>Sengoku era Japan
>comfy
if you want to basically roll the dice daily for if some autistic dispute between clans results in your death then sure, otherwise it fucking sucked.

is that my nigga klages

>mfw I will never be able to duel and farm all day then come home to my comfy ass roundhouse.

That was actually the inspiration behind Mordor and Hobbiton
Rustic comfy country living vs. soulless evil urban slums and smog factories

Post the bronze age Danish woman.

*Kaftor

>The face on that guy in the upper left
>That's the face of a man who's just realized that he wasted his youth

And remember, it was impossible for ancient people to get to Sardinia. It was so far away that it would have taken boats many years to make the crossing, but boats couldn't sail over open ocean at that time.

>no pants
>pre-Rome
Holy fuck why?

>reconstructed
Reconstructed is another word for "fake" dude.

Where did you read that? Do you have a source you can post? Im curious about the history of finance and currency.

Is this comfy?

the only justifiable one would be pre peloponnesian war greece
unless you want to get raped in the ass by some bandits/your local soldiery and/or die a horrible death from the common cold

>Vsevolod Ivanov
Good taste

AFGHANISTAN AND IRAN
POST WWII TO LATE 70s

The modern era is undoubtedly the comfiest

Bullshit, Sardinia couldn't have been populated at that time, pics are probably replicas or something also this looks like a penis

wtf It has a pre-indoeuropean genetic population still how can someone claim to be a Veeky Forumstorian and be so ignorant?

It's a pasta.

What's with this meme about Sardinia not being populated at the time?
The Nuragic civilization is a well known civilization that spawned during those times
Am I missing something?

well I guess Iv been trolled

You couldn't get to Sardinia without really advanced (at least Renaissance era) technology

You are wrong
You need jets and also heavy artillery to defend yourseld against the sardinian (who are in fact aliens similar to kaijus)
The nuraghes are in truth their giant penises

>muh genetics autism

Genes dont prove shit, studies contradict eachother all The fucking time

Not the one about the Sardinians, theya are actually used to study the migration of pre-indoeuropean people and to confront them with modern europeans
They are really useful, especially the isolated ones

>genes dont prove shit

This is what they actually teach in history courses now

Bullshit genes are only useful for predicting diseases

Hunter gatherer or sometime post WW2 in the west are really the only time periods that your life is actually going to be comfy

Moravia, anytime

American West 1850-1900

Cool period.

Are you just buttmad that the kid isnt yours?