Ark thread

What are your thoughts on Ark? How much are you holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/shinestream/ftw17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Highly dependant on the devs right now. It can actually be the facebook among the coins in a few years time or just be forgotten soon.
I like ambitious devs thats why I'm holding at least a handful.

a bit over 1k, want to daytrade to get more, but it seems very risky today.

A few thousand.
Ark is glorious and user friendly.

Like 321 ARKs. I hope it will get a NEO at least in the coming months.

This coin has insane potential.

Completely overhyped and it will drop aftet the NY Fintech event when everyone realizes the hippy devs are just promising too much.

Until now the only useful thing you get from them are the T Shirts on their web shop.

Feels good to get in at the bottom for a change. Holding Ark is just so comfy.

this

dont get cocky

They succesfully deployed a smartbridge on the ethereum blockchain without an hard fork, their tech works, give it time, it is a long term holding

This post is a test post.

And another for science.

I think most smart traders are expecting a "sell the news" dip after the NY event, unless they announce something big, then it will skyrocket. I don't think it will dip much though, there are a lot of people looking for a good time to buy in.

5.5k ARK reporting in!

Going all in at 10:30
Dumping all at 10:30
Not sure what I'm doing yet.

I've got a little over 1,000 ARK.

Besides BTC, it's my biggest position. And I have high hopes for it. Gonna dl the wallet today and vote for the biz delegate. Anybody have instructions on the easiest way to do that?

any way to watch the stream?

Its a paid event though, so not sure if it will be streamed online

Got like 44 since 70cents holding till like $10

livestream.com/shinestream/ftw17

Here, bitch. 10:05am.

ARK has very good concept , it surely will surpassed NEO at some point.

I am staking my ARK, got good payout payment everyday.

Buy & Stake your ARK.

My eyes are burning

moooods

They posted a live stream on their Facebook!!!!

this guy sucks at giving a speech

why's he in a flannel lel

Smart Contracts possible on ARK

was already known by yesterday i think

meh most people involved in crypto are basement dwellers so I expect it by now

what a disaster

10.3k here @ 50 cents.

soo news in 1-2 weeks? lol

All these idiots suck at public speaking. This guy talking about regulation and securities makes me want to go back to bed, jesus christ

Vitalik is a supreme autist but he knows how to speak in public

yeah well he's given me a throbbin' clue.

Poor presentation, need someone with people skills to do a good job with something like that. The tech is so good that it carried his presentation, though

Tbh this probably just means it'll take a little longer to moon.

It's less likely to draw in people who need flashy eye catching presentations.

I guess if one of us was half talented we could turn the talk into a web presentation?

How do you figure?

cause that's what the presenter said at the conference if you weren't asleep

haha. I was asleep. It's early morning here.

Btw I just noticed the payout from the delegate is higher this time, any idea why that is?

4K!!

Friendly reminder that ark is the superior lisk

Lisk is a crypti fork
Crypti was made by Ark devs
Ark devs are superior

Lisk can't properly secure their wallets (lisk web wallet sends private key to devs)
Lisk hypes up their API as "SDK"
Ark already has their API in several languages

See the lisk price? Ark will be there, and beyond

yeah well imagine a Floyd Mayweather press conference. It was the opposite of that. I think most big investors are smart enough to know that nerds aren't always good at hype. I don't know how good of a salesman Vitalik is, but if you listened to the words he was saying and bought in early you did very well.

Did you all missed the part when he said smartbridge actually is working? This is huge

It works but it's not user friendly...so the dev team is working on a better UI right now, which is important for adoption

How much are you getting a week from that?

If there's anything these guys are proven capable of, it's developing a UI.
Damn I'm 100% sold now.

Zero >:(

579, I want to add more. I may go all in, I like this coin

Join the Arkonauts.

muuuuuuhdddddssssszzzzzz

Not him, but 5k gets you ~10 a week. It's approximately 10% annual returns regardless of how much you're holding

this coin in a nutshell.

Pretty comfy with my 16k.

I'm too lazy to play the PnD/market game, so I'm just going to keep mine voted to the biz_classic node, and wait for roadmap stuff to trade.

>Vitalik is a good presenter
No he isn't, he has no stage presence whatsoever and he has the most obnoxious nasally voice I've heard possibly ever.

He's smart and enthusiastic about the tech, that's all you need to be successful in the crypto space. Right now investors are all nerds and gooks anyway, there's no point in being well put-together, because the rest of the crypto space won't accept you/collaborate with you.

Same but only have 6k. Lazy anons unite!

holding 500 ark, am i going to make it guyz?

>long term holding
When will people figure out there is no such thing as a long term hold in cryptocurrencies.

If your hold takes you out further than December 2018 you are wrong. There are literally a million companies that will be founded between now and December 2018.

LONG TERM HOLD IS A CODE WORD FOR SHIT COIN

So BTC is a shit coin now?

if people followed your advice, no one would have become a millionaire from ethereum

>let's base our trading strategies on one in a million lottery tickets
Ethereum is vulnerable to "new ethereums" coming out in 2018. For example, EOS (but imagine it wasn't shit)

I do expect bitcoin to stick around and remain the gold standard.

Veeky Forums is full of new coiners
Months ago when Eth was small there was a similar fight between fudders and shillers, in the end, its the tech and that matter and
>ARK succesfully deployed a smartbridge on the ETH blockchain without an hard fork
>Main dev is a rocket enginneer for ESA and NATO

This is the new eth

Ark will rule crypto with a fair but iron fist

>The call that saved crypto

>no such thing as long term crypto holdz
Wrong on more than one level.

When talking about crypto I always considered "long term" to mean a year or more, so Dec 2018 would be long term

This should be a top 10 coin