How come he's still alive?

How come he's still alive?
With all the money flowing in cryptocurrencies, there must be at least one angry BTC maximalist who has the means to make him disappear.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Mip6l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but you can't make the BCH blockchain disappear

So you're basically calling for his assassination?

just look at sheep marketplace admin who scammed lot of drug people

he sits in jail and is still well fattened

This guy is going to completely fuck up the crypto market isn't he? The solid normie-gateway, bitcoin, is now tainted forever. No more easy 1000% profits just because you bought an ICO, no more steady bitcoin gains. Fuck this guy.

this

Very likely, Jihan has shown he can fuck up any coin that uses SHA256. Either they do a hard fork with ASIC resistant proof of work or no one will ever trust either BTC or BCH. Difficult to regain any trust.

>Yeah but you can't make the BCH blockchain disappear
Wouldn't matter it would plummet straight away and miners will flee.

The price of BCH has no effect on the current death spiral attack. It's a slow bleed over months, and BTC fanboys celebrating right now don't realize that. Both coins are shit though.

What would happen if BCH gets forked though?

>slow bleed over months
I'm not so sure. BTC is lucky it's near another difficulty adjustment, and at this rate it likely won't see another one

fork your mother if you want fork

There are easier ways to undermine BCH.

1. Fork it.
2. Hack it.

The problem isn't jihan wu. It's Americans who have an issue with a Chinese guy voicing his opinion about what's best for bitcoin.

If andreas antonopolous or whatever the fuck he's called was to say "bigger blocks is better we don't need segwit", you'd all be on your knees agreeing and sucking his dick clean.

Everything has to be a war with you guys

Yeah no, blockstream are foolish as well but Jihan carefully exploited ASIC production to gain enough control of hashing to hold BTC hostage. No crypto using SHA256 will ever be safe now he has demonstrated he can ruin them whenever he wants to.

>How come he's still alive?

He has not said anything against Putin.

>No crypto using SHA256 will ever be safe now
Surely they will if they use EDA though right?

I've lived and done business in China. I wouldn't trust a chink to mow my lawn, much less secure my assets.

Culturally, the Chinese do not think long term. THey think in terms of grabbing the cash as fast as you can and fuck the world and its consequences.

Don't get me wrong, they are clever, but in Bitcoin terms, they are not to be trusted. At all.

It's not about chinks voicing an opinion, it's about them ruining one of the greatest innovations of the past 100 years. Ask people who have done business with the Chinese, and on the whole, they will have similar sentiments.

>most successful economy in the world

Okay user I totally believe your anecdotes over empirical facts

Lmao this is the level of BTC maximalist Reddit retards. The ico easy money stopped way before bcc

>chinks ruining cryptocurrency
That's like saying big corporations ruining capitalism. YOU FUCKING CHOSE THIS.

>It's not about chinks voicing an opinion, it's about them ruining one of the greatest innovations of the past 100 years. Ask people who have done business with the Chinese, and on the whole, they will have similar sentiments.
Reminds me of the hoverboard fires, they were making a fuck ton of money off those, rather than spending $20 or proper battery packs just sell the house fire versions. Months later most places ban importing them and the majority of companies building them fail.

So my experience and actually talking and working with Chinese businessmen is invalid?

Counter with facts then retard.

Oh, you have no facts? Only talking points? Fuck man, sorry about that.

My point is very simple. Would I buy manufactured goods from China? Absolutely.

Would I trust the Chinese to manage my assets? FUCK, NO.

Precisely. People need to understand that there is a political and cultural bias.

If you want to wallow in propaganda, then fine. But understand the people you are doing business with.

>There are easier ways to undermine BCH.
>1. Fork it.
>2. Hack it.
The second you fork it Jihan will use a 51% attack against your chain. Expect him to do the same if he can drop BTC hash rate enough.

>there must be at least one angry BTC maximalist who has the means to make him disappear
Same could be said about the Core dev fucks who have been preventing Bitcoin's growth the last two years.

Maybe the real maximalists want a coin that can actually, like, be maximal and grow.

we can scream reddit and chink to each other all we want, this situation isn't helping anyone.

Well, not really.

My strategy has been simple. Hodl my Bcash until the moment that hysteria kicks in, then sell. But do it before Coinbase releases the Kraken.

>THey think in terms of grabbing the cash as fast as you can and fuck the world and its consequences.
>Don't get me wrong, they are clever, but in Bitcoin terms, they are not to be trusted. At all.
Well, isn't it great that Bitcoin was literally designed to reward selfishness and work without trust.

This is exactly how Bitcoin was meant to work. Just some retarded neckbeards want rule by their social consensus rather than hashpower consensus.

Corecucks are turning bitcoin into a developer trust network like fucking Ripple, when it was supposed to work via pure capitalism.

Never mind, Bitcoin Cash exists, the market finds a way.

Both sides are stupid but Jihan has too much leverage, if his ability to crush the network is not undone BTC and BCH will die sooner or later.

He's exploiting the issue that manufacturing ASICs on modern 14nm tech has a very high initial cost, the chips are cheap to produce but the need for $50 million or so to get started makes it impossible for others to enter the market. Rather than selling them he just sells a small % to cover the initial costs and keeps the rest for himself. The only way to fix it is either use other coins or do some sort of ICO to raise money for mass production of ASICs that will be sold to the public.

Imperialist puppets, biggest JEW SLAVES on the planet, Amerifat Burger Goyim slaves, who are cucked by jews to a point they snip their dick and hence are members of mutilated dick club with jews and mudslimes and subhuman desert african mongrels....

Those same Ameriburger Goy faggtos who take pride in ther military ravaging and pillaging all over the world for the sake of jews, like pathetic goyim slave faggots these retarded subhuman Americans are...

Always repeating that pathetic MUH CAPITALISM MUH FREE MARKET mantra...

ARE NOW MAD AT A GUY WHO CORNERED THE MARKET USING BRAINS AND FREE MARKET.

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah THE GOY FAGGOTS GET MAD AMERICA IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY GO GET FUCKED BY ANTIFA AND BETTER WATCH OUT YOU DON'T WANT THOSE HEAVY STATUES TO FALL ON YOUR HEAD, IT MIGHT HURT.

b-b-but free market only works if it makes uneducated and unskilled hicks rich off of exploitation of minority groups !

He's most likely working with the chinese government to seize control of bitcoin. Not much capitalism involved.

hey chink, you can type in capslock all you want you'll still have a micropenis ;)

let the goy suckle the yellow pecker

This x1000 long live the free market

Commie coin developed by corecucks will die and you can't do anything but shitpost on muh free speech 4chin
Kys

Muh dick argument - it seems that niggers that will soon run your country have managed to completely spread their degeneracy on the Amerigoy populous.

Muh dick! Muh dick!

Back to back world war champs, insert aircraft carrier jpg and win the argument.

Hahahha, fuckin enslaved, indebted, cucked goy faggots. Freedom of speech! We're not commies! Hahahahahhahaha I'm laughing so hard.

Better pay taxes on your crypto, and no ICOs for you - AMERICAN GOY MAGGOT.

Hhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

>Controlled by China

The market finds a way!

Good.

Anything that keeps trust fund babies from making money in their pajamas is a good thing.

Only a gook would defend another gook.

>Chinks aren't yellow kikes on steroids.

Yeah nah, fuck your shit, Zhang. I'll take the lesser of two evils, thanks.

>Kikes
>lesser of two evils
Oh my sweet summer child

You sound upset.
Please share with the rest of us how much in BTC you're holding right now.

I'm not in BTC/BCH and likely never plan to be, but what the fuck is all this about

BTC is in a death spiral, they're hemorrhaging hash power

Lol what in the fuck are you talking about? You sound like a butthurt hipster who needs to dislike anyone more happy, lucky or successful than you. Sorry you blew all your money on dabbing and tattoos instead of investing it wisely

Why? His shitcoin is fucked. Can't you see it yet? Just wait. Be patient.

>Let's hand over control of a potentially trillion dollar asset to these guys over here whose culture and race is at the opposite end of the spectrum to my own and have been proven to utilise the same underhanded, unscrupulous tactics that the kike does.

No thanks, Wing Dong. You'll have to up your offer significantly if you want to usurp the kike from being the one fucking me in the ass.

>j-just wait

Thank you.. now the chinese govt gets all our ips to track you down.. just go and report yourself to save us ok?

And when the. BCH chain is the longest (almost here) and BCH gets 51% has they will all realise.... THERE IS NO RP. Whahaha

>implying anyone would want to get on the chinese gov's bad sideimgur.com/a/Mip6l

>le schizophrenic conspiracy meme bait

That's because Antonopoulos is an actual expert with a degree in computer science and over 2 decades of relevant experience talking about and deal with networks. Jihan is a mysterious magnate about whom little is known other than the fact that he he has some bullshit degree in "economics and psychology" and can't even write proper english over fucking twitter.

But yeah let's put all the technical decisions for the first and biggest decentralized trustless network in the world on the hands of a mysterious rich chinese man with no relevant experience, what could go wrong!

Not gonna lie, former BCH holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching BCH crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let BTC go any lower.

>and can't even write proper english over fucking twitter.

How's your Mandarin?

>jihan opinion about BTC is fuck your mother if you want some fuck

Yeah, wait Chicken Little, guess what happens after that

No. The ICO scam fucked up itself.

>implying mandarin has anywhere near the same level of relevance as english
>implying jihan had to exert any effort what-so-ever to learn mandarin and doesn't know it only because he was born in china

Terribad shilling, 0/10

Jihan might be the ugliest chinkiest faggot chink I've ever seen. Can't people there are people following this guy

I want to punch this gooks face so hard