WHO ELSE HEAVY NEO BAGS

FUCKING PUMP AND DUMP SHITCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

lambotoken.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>waaaaaaaa me wunt monuey nooooow!!

Neo breaks its ATH every month, just relax and hold.

SELL!

>The next ETH
lmao good luck with those bags

Please sell. Neo is for smart investors ;)

IT BETTER GO UP IN THE NEXT HOURS

A Chinese Software Engineer alerted you all to the NEO scam weeks ago.

Dude, calm the fuck down. It's down 30% from its ATH, it needs to recuperate and then it'll break ATH again.

Jeez, this is literally how all coins function, calm your tits.

That's a shame, user. I'd be willing to take your coins off your hands, free for charge just for you!

This thing was in the single digits last month... How much of an idiot must you be to have lost money on this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is fud.

im doubling down. no wonder you guys are always complaing why you guys have a sub 50k portfolio

I have to believe that half the AAAposting on Veeky Forums is just greed from people who have made money but don't think they're making enough

i dont know how you lost money unless you bought ath a week ago. in that case you are an impatient moron

The Chinese and whales are just grooming it now so it doesn't become another PnD. I HODL most my NEO and still make a good chunk of money each day with what I day trade with.

Bought in yesterday with my digibyte money. Already up. Feeling comfy

>is steady above 800k and frequently goes above 900k

The crash at the weekend was your last chance to buy so low

>he trusted a chink

Now is the time you buy

fellow Veeky Forumsbros how do you know when to sell it at the peak

>ITT: More noobs who don't understand NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS and there's no reason to sell regardless of what the price is doing

KEK they managed to hook weak minded people like you so easily.

Yup 10k neos for 1 gas monthly
No thx

10k neos would be more than 21 GAS stop lying you filthy kike

Why is there barely any volume from China in NEO? The Chinks love trading QTUM for some reason but don't really care about NEO

what goes down must come up
NEO shall overcome
*glances at bags*
I'm 100%, errrrm 70% atm
volume drop is worrying tho

>Most gains for a coin this year
>cries cause of 20% decrease

Grow up

Big drop just now...more so than the normal oscillation I've been seeing these last few days by the whales. Rebound coming!

you are literally exactly who they intended to dupe. believing in a useless '''''''dividend''''''

It's happened a few times, someone won't let it go past 900k

I know it will pump again but this manipulation is depressing me

Hey holeguy

Maybe just a huge panic sell by those out to lunch...a little abnormal from what I've seen today

FUD faggots forget very quickly,you remember the similar sideways trend few weeks ago?HODL

>feel standard.jpg
got any of dem deluxeâ„¢ feels?

WTF WHY DOES IT KEEP GOING DOWN IT'S BEEN ''CORRECTING'' FOR 2 WEEKS NOW

I think whales make it crash to low-mid 800k, then the huge buy walls shoot it up back to 900k, rinse and repeat

Seems like a huge amount of accumulation is going on

Yup, totally

HODL my friend....there is no way this coin is not going up to at least .012 again, conservatively.

My bags are heavy bought at $3.20, if people on this board didnt just get into anything shilled at them and did their own research, they wouldnt be in situations like this.

You are the Neomarines.

Bought at 3.5$ and 8$, and they generate me around 6 GAS per month.
I ain't in a rush to sell...

Because user bought at the ATH

I finally fell for the neo meme after making fun of those lustful antshares eyes for the longest time. Problem is I bought near the ATH and then doubled down by buying more as it continued to dip. Basically just chink my entire life up if this doesn't actually become "le Chinese ethereum"

6 GAS per month buddy
We gonna make it bro

The whales are getting a little anxious and desperate to keep that price down...

All is well. Sell if it falls below the support line. For all the shit this board gives to le meme lines, it has surprisingly few alternatives.

inshallah.jihad

never seen more obvious manipulation

they are trying to scare weak handed faggots like our OP friend here into selling. that simple.

NEO is going to be the biggest coin we have ever seen, barring bitcoin of course.

>250BTC sell wall
I dont event WAT

300 BTC up to that price point now...

Things are getting juicy...

This is just bullshit. I think this is the most obvious case of whale manipulation have seen in the crypto world to date.

I wish i understood these whale games....

They're pushing it lower to then buy more?...

It's real simple my man, you see those circled green volume bars? That's accumulation, followed by price suppresion, then accumulation again. It happens in the stock market too. The price moves through a corridor for a while, eventually breaking out (upwards).

Congratulations, now you know how to identify good buys.

That, and to shake the HODL tree a little more to get all those little NEO leaves who see a downturn and decide to sell

What if some other whale goes and decides to buy all those $1.2 Million of Neos? Wouldnt the sell wall whale be kind of fucked? Except if he has like $10 Million of Neos.

NEO is smart contracts for smart individuals, only idiots sell this

>GAS dividends = free money
>Byzantine tolerance fault
>Quantum resistance
>Energy efficient PoS
>100 thousands transactions per second
>.NET smart contracts
> Dong Fei
> Microsoft Partnership
> 2 new ICOs coming Setember

Buy now or cry later.

thanks senpai, i bought in btw

why do they do it over a period - are they suppressing the effect of their own accumulation?

is this b8

Depends on where his break even point is. If it's higher than what he's offering, he sells at a loss. If he bought in lower, then he makes a profit, but loses his stack which he accumulated at low prices...either way though, his NEOs would be gone...

whales have truces amongst each other, bro. it's like a big secret society

They're probably all sitting in the same room right now laughing about this whole thing...

No. Its the red pill. All info there is true, either sell now and prepare a noose for Setember or hold and start choosing your lambo color.

>he removed it
So is there any meaning behind it? Just repositioning? Just out to take a smoke with his whale bros while he laughs and tells how many cheap NEOs he just got?

I literally hate this meme cartell insider trading bullshit about crypto.

Wall has been removed

gold chrome, pretty please

7 NEO will buy me a lambo, r-right guys?

1 NEO = 1 LAMBO
Just HODL

>lambotoken.io/

we moon now?

can't wait to duct tape my lambos together and make a lamousine

Nope wall is back in action.
Wall-kun was probably just taking a shit.

Just neo my life up.

just farm gas while you wait dude

tfw I sold all my ans to buy bnt

I'm just giving my gas to bittrex atm since I've never moved it off of the exchange. DESU it's getting tough to keep track of all of my crypto bullshit going on. I need another desktop wallet like I need a hole in the head.

NEON is very easy, light weight, no downloading the blockchain or anything. but it depends on how many you have, might not be worth it

>Wall-kun

Problem meme frog?

BTW, Sold all my neo and bought ETH. Just had a nice dip, see you at 360.

sure you did, retard. lol

>tfw literally too lazy to put my NEO into the wallet
Maybe if the wallet was like ARK where I just download, generate pass phrase and then its all set up.

But looking at the NEO wallet I have to decide which of the downloads are correct (Apparantly its not NEO GUI), then somehow start, do more things, then other things and then I can send it by paying bitrex 3,5$ and I guess I will pay them again when I want to move my NEO back to bitrex and sell them.

i told you to download NEON.

We... aRE... The NeOMARINES.....

Why should I download something thats not made by NEO Project but by "City of Zion"? Sounds like a fan project.

Now look, your probably thinking Im fucking dumb and everything and you would be right with that. But this kind of thing is making me doubt the developers. Why isnt this a smooth process where I just click a button, put in my key and then I can work?

Why do I need to differentiate between different products, take the one thats not made by the devs and that doesnt indicate in any kind of way that its a wallet and not some other product?

The longer it goes on for, the more accumulation can be done at a certain (bottom) price. Long-lasting accumulation may also signal a strong breakout. Point is, I do not see NEO dropping and I am in with 25% of my crypto bankroll. The only people panicking are those who bought >0,011

>Why isnt this a smooth process where I just click a button, put in my key and then I can work?
It is that way. You clearly are just too stupid, lol.

I'm probably like 75% in NEO right now. This coin is gonna be yuge.

Same, I don't see it dropping much either, esp. after what we just saw today. 0.00860 seems to be the new support.