Kyber

Okay my kyber bros, the whitelist process is officially closed now so we can start discussing it here.

-How much do you plan on contributing?
-what do you think of the KYC situation?
-how fucking rich will we be?

Like 10-15k
Wat
Very

I'm really fucking scared that I've mistyped my email on that google form even though I've check it 6 times.
Why don't they send a confirmation mail or something uggghhh

40-50
dislike it but wil send id
no clue

>trying to replace 0x, can't even instantly transfer tokens

Enjoy chink bags user

As much as I can, with my ID, my gf ID and probably my mom ID
Up the 40k€

Happy that it's there, less competition for the tokens

IDK, will flip half of them at 5x ico price
keep the rest

0x ICO runner up prize

just wondering, whats the use of tokens? is it like binance coin

So this shit is apparently Korean. Ive heard there has been an Korean crypto Hype recently...Any chance the gooks gonna pump the shit out of the coin once it hits the market?

i'm a little scared to put too much in, but possibly 15k
not sure what this is referring to
potentially very rich if they play their cards right.

and yes i'm salty nobody shilled it before the whitelist closed

>the whitelist process is officially closed now

WHAT? how do you even get on that shit? there was no info on their website whatsoever.

KYC = Know Your Customer = You'll have to provide ID

This is the thing... no mention of it in the whitepaper. The token purpose will have a heavy impact on my decision on how much to contribute.

People asking about KYC:
They require a selfie with your passport to participate in the ICO so they can exclude SEC americucks

You could have joined their slack or telegram.
Obviously nobody wants to shill something before the ICO

More like Bancor & 0x combined

oh i think that's great. the less people that can get into the ico, the better for me.

Yep all the americans need to buy at a higher rate at exchanges
Thank you SEC!

Of course, you should never shill the diamond ICOs.

Thats on purpose

Seems like a great project.

MoneySkeleton - check
100000000000000000000000000000000000 coin supply - check
Bizzare overhype - check

Joined Telegram yesterday and filled in the form, where is my email
god damn it

>he's not a patrician inside the Slack

>100000000000000000000000000000000000 coin supply - check

are you being sarcastic? cause wouldn't that be a bad thing?

>How much do you plan on contributing?
I don't know. Depends what is the max individual cap and stuff like that.
>what do you think of the KYC situation?
I am still waiting for more details about the KYC process. (they promised this week)
>how fucking rich will we be?
If i would invest literally ALL of my money, i would get to the Lambo-land. But i'm a pussy. I won't do it. I can't take the risk and i wouldn't be able to sleep at nights untill the launch of coin if i'd do that.

>whitelist process
What is that?

Hey Senpai, I've been in the kyber slack for a long time and get their mails. But what does the confirmation mail look like? I got one with slack news that said : .. registration, which involves KYC and submission of ETH wallet address, from August 31 2pm (GMT+8/UTC 6am) to September 10 2pm (GMT+8/UTC 6am). So... am I fucking whitelisted or what? Be patient I have autism

ITT: 50$/day per person to shill on Veeky Forums

But won't that turn out like Filecoin ICO?

>How much do you plan on contributing?
All my profits from NEO, about 3k

>what do you think of the KYC situation?
Meh, seems a little fishy but what the hell.

> how fucking rich will we be?
Im expecting at least 15x the ico price within 2 months.

Then, i'll sell half of my Kyber stack back for NEO and hold long for the rest.

I have registered for the Kyber Slack Whitelist with one (1) extra account/email.

I will give away the Whitelisted account to the first person who posts a timestamped picture of a sharpie in his/her pooper.

>are you being sarcastic? cause wouldn't that be a bad thing?

KYBER.
WILL.
HAVE.
SUPPLY.
OF.
ONE.
HUNDRED.
BILLION.
COIN.

If you think I'm kidding/trolling - good. Feel free to think whatever you want.

Ive seen you shilling this a couple of times now. And not one time Ive seen any proof to that statement. The whitelist phase is over faggot, you can stop FUDing Kyber

Isn't the supply for this token in the 100s of billions. How would you expect a 15x from ICO? Not much room for growth there.

It's all about the market cap.

DON'T TRUST ANY EMAILS YOU FAGGOT!!
Read their announcements in the slack announcement channel, their blog or Twitter.
They highlight like 5x a day that you should ignore all emails as they are most likely scams

Do you know what market cap means user? As long as they are reasonable with their ICO hard cap we will be fine

FUCK I MISSED IT

Back to EtherDelta you go!

Contributed 175k through Bitcoin Suisse.

Just waiting for their final approval.

No.. I get an email every time someon writes something in the fucking slack dude. Like 90% of my mails are just kyber team members telling me not to reacting to mails. Question is: As I'm in the slack, am I whitelisted automatically or do I have to do something else in order to be whitelisted for the regisration process starting at 31 august. I didn't submit my wallet/private key or some bullshit to some scam because I'm not retarded

you are fine then. Watch their announcements on how to proceed (they will issue more info over the next days and weeks)

Lol nice try LARPer. No btc suisse this time

thanks man.. It's the first ICO that I'm not missing out, hope this thing goes well for us

A little. 1K or so.

so if you miss the white list its nearly impossible to get coins on ico day?

Is the rumored cap like 2 eth or something?

>Registered for their mailing list
>They never sent me shit
>Missed whitelisting

when is the ico?

completely impossible. unless you buy somebody's slack account or something.

Sept 15

Word to the wise, join slack and tele of the icos youre gonna invest on

If you didn't receive a confirmation email then you're not on the whitelist. Check your spam folder maybe?

There are plenty of people from United States that registered for the whitelist.

Since US-citizens are not allowed to participate I'm sure some of them will gladly sell their whitelisted account to you for a couple bucks.

Or you can accept my offer here The ICO starts September 15th

Not possible man, i've checked it 30 times.
I joined the telegram group and filled in the form.
I think nobody got a confrmation mail, their twitter account says that if you've filled in the form you're automatically whitelisted.

dont have a sharpie, will a pen work?

- I have 6 accounts whitelisted that I'm going to cap out

- sucky but whatever

- cashing out half stack at 5x, rise the rest to retirement

They mentioned somewhere in the past on the Slack that the cap is 5-10 eth. They later retracted that and stated that the individual cap depends on the amount of registrants. The more registrants, the smaller the cap will be.

Since the turn-out was unexpected and big, I doubt very much that they'll be able to honor the 5-10 eth individual cap. I guess everyone is expecting the gains to equal those of the 0x project, hence the turn-out.

Gonna invest 25btc into this (if possible). Easiest 10x of my life.

Calm down faggots it's gonna take a couple of days, do you not even read the chat?

feels good man

[email protected]

>start

Someone give this man a whitelisted e-mail, he deserves it.

I think the cap will be around $1k. They have 50k people registered and a 50mil cap would be reasonable

>a timestamped picture of a sharpie in his/her pooper.

Where is your timestamp?

this isn't timestamped and it's not even a sharpie.

in fact since he cheated, he needs to stick a jumbo magic marker in there.

Sorry for being an idiot, but what exactly does being on the whitelist do?

right here

paper towel tube or nothing.

last warning.

They had a whitelist process so everyone who got their e-mail down is now eligible to buy a certain amount of tokens within 24hours after ICO start (well you need to register with your non-US passport until thenbas well).
Guarantees a fair distribution

There is no way I'm sending my passport to these rookies. They will get hacked in 5 seconds. Everyone is gonna flip their coins - price will tank. Ill see you on the exchange.

this email doesnt work [email protected]

send it through here
[email protected]

you can bout tokens on ICO date

So all it does is guarantee you are able to buy a certain amount of tokens at ICO?
Are the "left over" tokens available to anyone to purchase at ICO??

t. totally not an Americlap

he said sharpie. noones going to pay you to shove a pencil in your ass bitch.
I have 2 whitelisted and you can have them both if you do something big.

Wow, I didn't even have to stick anything in my ass to get whitelisted. feels comfy man

How do I know if I'm whitelisted? I joined their telegram and filled the form with my email but I received fuck all. I'm scared I'm not going to /make it/.

There will be no left over tokens bc demand is so high

Same
Let's pray together user

Fuck does that mean im only will be able to invest no more than 3000 USD if Im a normal ICO participant that is on the whitelist for the crowdsale?

Prob less. With the amount of people on their slack, telegram and kakaotalk to maintain a cap of like 30mm the individual cap is gonna have to be

I see, thanks.
Well I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for when it hits the exchanges.

some of those people are duplicate accounts, americans, people who aren't comfortable with KYC, or people who will forget/change their mind about the ico. so it should be a bit less than that.

Damn I hope you are wrong....was thinking about putting 10k on that bitch

Most likely less. 50,000 e-mails are whitelisted. Depends on how many actually send their ID

No, the leftovers are available to anyone on the whitelist. After 24h first come first serve. But no whitelist, no ID -> no tokens. Because SEC

user has a grand total of 10 minutes to deliver a timestamped picture of something substantial in his ass, otherwise the next 2 anons that request the whitelistings will be granted starting now.

Give it to me bro
Fuck that guy he had one job

[email protected]

Gimme

can i have one

[email protected]

Back to /b/ buttlover

on notice,

I don't like butts faggot, but this user isn't going to jew me out of these with his mechanical pencils in his ass.

My fucking toothbrush

To ensure fair distribution, they'll still need to cap the initial amount to something so that all registered accounts can purchase in the first 24hrs.

Will probably be similar to 0x with a day 1 cap and then uncapped on day 2. Regardless it's only available to whitelisted emails.

send it to [email protected]

you aren't even trying, this is as small as the pencil and pen. do it bristle side in.

I'm fucking dying here, this board is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Can someone PLEASE give this dude a slack account now?

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

trying but this faggot keeps trying to get out the easy way.
2 accounts on the line here. bristles of the toothbrush or bust.

deadline extended by 4 minutes.

The hype is so immense people shove stuff in their butts even before the ICO even starts

I agree but the toothbrush did it for me. Looks quite far in desu

Well that was uncomfortable

I really hope for you the other user delivers.