youtube.com/watch?v=SULAupAztL4
mylife.com/jason-crowe/masterrjason
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2030529.msg21104514#msg21104514
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last chance to lost a fortune.

i dont see anything good coming

Explain why it will go up somebody
Or somebody explain why its kill

this shit is dead in the water. Had a chance, but then crowetic came in and shat all over it. Confidence broke. Also the developer is a pajeet.

sigtmarines assemble!

>Pajeet dev named Doc
this explains everything.

Its got one more good pump left in it. Binance and other Chinese exchanges are contacting devs. It will go on a Chinese exchange and then probably die.

it wont,

its another Adam Guerbuez scamcoin

run by an anonymous pajeet who is wanted by the fbi for ddosing Burstcoin

I wish SIGT would just do a minipump so I could make something back, but it just keeps falling.

What does devs mean?

It's over family. Everything got fucked from a timing standpoint. The crowetic bullshit happened at the worst time for coin confidence and then they rushed out that poor excuse for a marketplace which was never really a great idea to begin with -- I mean, do we really need that?

There will never be any reputable sellers on that marketplace and if you're buying LEGAL GOODS then why the fuck wouldn't you be able to get a better deal (likely for a better quality item) that can ship non-internationally from ebay or amazon? It's crazy.

I mined around 10k and bought 40k at 700 sats. Still comfy as fuck, the top100 list is still accumulating like a madman.
Dump my bags around 0.2 usd each

Brainlet here, what's the top100?

google signatum rich list explorer, I believe some are cold storage's of exchanges however general trend is top 100 is buying massive amounts of signatum

developer i think

one of the 1st miners here, I have dumped this shit and moved on, its a shit show with high school drama for devs, lots of dumping, no recovery, Adam with Burst showed up, admitted DDOS attacks by the dev of this coin, the devs launched the coin then go on an extended "vacation", they promise the coin will be on bittrex with no confirmation, they say the market place with make the price rise, utter failure and no reason to have a market place when you can buy better quality item on Amazon since its all legal with better shipping & no fear of scams, SIG market place has no escrow...... its a fucking shit show all around and there is nothing that this coin does that makes it special in any way. It could be manipulated to pump some, but it will dump hard as fuck when it does with people trying to exit

Yeah see people like you made out pretty well. I only made a few hundred bucks thanks to the crowetic bs. Most of my accumulation was around 850-1200 sats but didn't get to sell off until I barely profited.

I just don't get what the incentive is to own SIGT so that it will accumulate in value. Just having a marketplace is not enough to magically make the coin rise in value if it is constantly being exchanged and dumped back into bitcoin as soon as a marketplace transaction is over. The whole concept makes no sense.

Reminder that any talk about devs is based on their "official" discord which was never an official discord. The FUD on this coin literally destroyed it because of comments made in a discord that was never endorsed or promoted by the real devs.

Don't blame SIGT or the real devs, blame the discord.

REMINDER, this is coming straight from me talking to a mod, everything I have and I have screen shots to prove what I am saying faggot.

Oh and what the dev said about DDOS that I referred to... its right here..

youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24

And known Adam scammer with Burst involved..

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7o9uIGR04

youtube.com/watch?v=SULAupAztL4

You can try to defend this all you want, but no one can tell me why a market place would make the coin have value... and this shit is full of scammers and drama. Continue to be delusional like chaincoin cult

>mods
I guess you didn't read the part about the discord not being official in any way? They even changed the discord name the moment they were called out.

I apologize, DOC not a mod, I have screen shots of him saying what I am talking about. The FBI letter, the DDOS he admitted to was in the video I linked above that he did with Adam "scamcoin" Burst. Its all there, oh and look at the order book, volume, price, net hash.. how much more proof do you need? The market place has been released where is all the action? Pull your head out of your ass man. Or go down with the ship I guess, I dont give a fuck and glad I dumped this shit like a bad night at taco bell. Enjoy your bags

Either way, someone from that discord group that mutinied had access to their twitter or at least had access to the twitter account that was linked on coinmarketcap and reddit, whether it was deemed "official" at the time or not is like revisionist history. The whole thing just fucking stinks at this point. It may not be the doctor's fault but this should be a lesson to those devs to absolutely distance themselves from the scammers that got involved. His history with crowetic, making a DDOS at his request, makes him a shady character in my book. The bottom line is this is a crisis of confidence that got out of control and the coin doesn't have enough going for it to bring back serious money.

Nice dubs, and this is exactly correct, there a far too many good coins to waste your time on this one.

Hey cunt. Marketplace is open source.

Anyone can fork it.

"Official marketplace is for legit goods only." I wonder what the forked marketplaces will sell?

>which was never an official discord
it was an official discord you stupid nigger.

I hate this board so much lol

No, it wasn't. No links to that discord were on thr website or twitter, it was just posted on Veeky Forums and reddit. The Discord being titled "Official" was part of the scam operation.

I don't care if you call me delusional, there was an orchestrated outside scam played on the SIGT userbase for an unknown reason. The discord was full of people pretending to be devs and pretending to know devs, you had "admins" claiming to have insider knowledge about exchange updates, and you had people in the discord actively campaigning and shutting down skeptics demanding proof of such wild claims. And then, when the FUD was running high and everything was coming crashing down, this "Doctor" claims to be in direct contact with a known scam artist. An unofficial twitter account was closed, and at least 5 threads were spammed on Veeky Forums claiming that it was official twitter.
This sound familiar???

Yes, an unofficial twitter and an unofficial discord both used for FUD at levels I have never seen before. Again, I don't understand the reason for it other than to kill the coin. It will NEVER recover from this, there's no point in the scam if the goal was accumulating since the coin is now declared a scam and a failure across the board.

It's just sad... That's all that can be said.

Nothing because they won't exist. Cunt.

Whether it was an official discord or not is just semantics at this point because the damage has been done. This is the problem when you have semi-anonymous and quiet devs. They didn't get out ahead of the problem until it was way too late. Who knows what the goal of crowe's group was? The only thing we can say for sure is that they had something to gain by tanking the coin.

>but then crowetic came in and shat all over it
you mean fat fuck adam, dont forget the pajeet dev who ruined burst

That fat fuck had nothing to do with taking down the @signatum_ twitter and telling people in the discord that the devs had abandoned the project.

Fuck off. This is the most retarded revisionist history ever. The dev pajeet is an idiot for not getting out ahead of crowetic and obviously has his hands dirty from the Burst DDoS but removing the blame from the discord shitters for SIGT's immediate tanking is fucking wrong.

the guys in the discord seemed to have wanted to actually help the community and start developing the coin properly. The forked version of sigt they wanted to make probably would have made everyone a fuck load more money and actually succeeded if the community didn't side with a pajeet and Adam instead of the people that actually did all the work for the coin

I'd trust a coin made by them more than these vacationing pajeet fucks

So i-is it really dead?

Then leave faggot. Why are you here? For self torture?

Hey man, we're all entitled to a few weeks of vacations and honeymoons during the launch of our big project. Nothing suspicious about that at all. Totally explainable.

how do i buy this shit coin made by experts in shit?
im serious i want in on this shit i can risk 5 cents a coin.
I have 20$ i want to risk

cryptopia, you gambling bastard

can i buy it with a credit/bank card or do i have to have ETH or BTC or something?
is it worth risking 20 bucks or so ?
thats like 3 bottles of vodka were talking about...

>buy btc on coinbase with credit card
>get cucked by fees but whatever you need btc right?
>send btc to cryptopia wallet
>buy shitcoins on their respective exchanges
>post pink wojaks until you're dead

hop on sakura coin instead anons this bag of sig iis too heavy

>mfw it's the only coin in the green in my portfolio

damn you sounds like you know what your talking about.
how much are the fees ?
why btc and not eth ?
do you have some pink wojaks i can save ?

I'm at work so no wojaks here but I save one every time I see a new one, it's like collecting pokemon cards for when you get blown the fuck out.

The fees kinda suck but there isn't much you can do if you want that much btc fast. I think for $20 you'll pay about $2 in fees so you'll end up with like $18 worth of btc. They take a small chunk (2% or something?) when you send it to another wallet off coinbase too. There are probably cheaper ways to get btc but coinbase, as jewish as it is, seems pretty reliable. I have heard nightmare stories from people trying to deal with their tech support when problems happen but I've never had any issues. The fees for getting money coverted to btc are less when you hook in a bank account for an ACH transfer but it takes like 6 days for the btc to show up in your wallet. Buying btc or eth with credit card is instant.

ok i probably going to do that. what is ACH ? i have herd the stories about credit vs. debit card why is that? my debit/bank card can be used as credit in normal settings can it be used as such with coinbase or do i need a dedicated credit card? fuck waiting 6 or 7 days for a simple transaction...

ITS MOONING

fuck i just missed out on 2.77% gains how the fuck do i get in

being this delusional, wew lad. enjoy your bags

buying 100k
btc takes so long to deposit....

Someone pointed out this morning on the ANN that the PoS is not properly coded for the annual interest rate. Fork incoming. I just got the hell out. Best of luck sigtmarines.

Anyone still clinging to the delusion that this coin is going anywhere but sideways amd down makes DGB bagholders seem rational

Apparently his name is Jason Crowe and he has a history of this shit.

Can someone explain to me why he's still alive? And why anyone associates with him?

what is crowetic ?

Electronic bank account transfer. Your card should work fine if it can be used as credit.

I sold a long time ago brev. I'm just shocked someone would defend the crowetic coup. Shit got FUCKED and it wasn't all the pajeet's fault.

This is a great question but the only logical answer is that the pajeet dev is shady too.

He's a pajeet scammer except he's white.

see Jason Crowe. mylife.com/jason-crowe/masterrjason

That's another thing about these cumshitters: they use fucking screen names for fucks sake. And their main mouthpiece is a fuckin Discord.

God damn what a ton of ghetto faggot shit.

The Pajeet said he has a PhD in "cyber warfare" for fucks sake. Also supposedly did a ddos on Burstcoin, I have no fuckin idea what that is but fuck all these cunts.

so he is a critic or something ?

a developer, one who deliberately fucks shit up to manipulate the price of the coin he's working on so he can profit more.

so its his coin than and a pozi scheme?

Forget that useless drama, THE COIN WILL LITERALLY HAVE TO FORK. THE POS IS BROKEN!

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2030529.msg21104514#msg21104514

>a handful of anonymous posters on Veeky Forums who don't even own any sigt were retarded enough to fall for fud, therefore the coin is dead
See you fags at 1800sats again

what doe "fork" mean anybody ?

when bittrex?

It means if the PoS part of the coin (5% annual stake reward) is broken, after all the coins are mined there will be no reward or incentive for people who decided to hold the coin.