Fight night dilemma

Biz I want to bet the house on money Floyd but the potential roi just isn't there given the slim chance of victory for Connor. I need a way to bet on all day cash money Floyd mayweather with the chance of fat gains. Any ideas ?

Just be careful on "sure-bets" niggah. Players get injured and forfeit. Heard a few too many stories of gambling addicts betting their savings on mismatches only for the favourite to get injured.

Y'ALL NIGGERS BEST BE BUYIN STX...DIS GAME CHANGER, MONEY!

Smart moneys on floyd to win by ko/tko...he has finished 50% of his fights.

>comments
>mayweather fans too retarded to even notice what he's talking about, much less understand crypto

Where do I get this stx

Liqui.io

When did shit gonna pump

When was the last time he KOd someone? Many years ago. Connor has never been KOd with UFC gloves, hes not going down on a boxing match. He will tire and lose by unanimous decision. Screencap this

Buy now Thank me on the 26th

Your IQ is low if you actually believe that. Floyd is going to win by TKO easily. He doesn't need to knock Conor out cold. Conor lost to a hashbeen that is Diaz... Diaz is a journeyman.

> Connor
Fuckign casual

Floyd is like 15 years older than mcgregor. So he's already at a disadvantage going against a young buck.

On the flip side though mcgregor relies heavily on grappling and kicks to win his fights and he can't use those in a boxing match.

Where can I bet btc on this shit?

that shit is going to crash so fucking hard.

I've also got that kind of feeling.

NO WHITE HAS EVER BEATEN A BLACK IN A FIGHT!!!!

dont bet on the nigger he really is afraid and just hoping....

Lmao....explain slavery then.

Slavery is a myth

And seriously.....stx has massive whale problems. I bought in and exited as soon as I could. It took 2 one weeks for me to get out with a little profit. I was watching the buy orders get swallowed up every time it gained traction. It would always go up 10 or 20 cents every day or two. Unfortantly bitcoin was pumping hard at the time so it took me a while to get out. I won't touch stx because of that whale.

Bet on a DQ or no contest. I am sure they will pull of shit like this to make a rematch and make huge money again.