LAST CHANCE FOR DELUDED ARKIES

You have precisely 1 hour, to get out of this scam

Once the world realises this scam coin is run by a pothead and a few pajeet whales, it will tank

Once it goes below $0.50, the greatest panic in human history will commence. The devs will have cashed out, and the pajeet whales will be gone

Deluded Arkies will be left holding bags, at sub $0.10, forever.

This is a huge meme coin carefully disguised as something with fundamentals. This coin has ZERO fundamentals.
The exit has been timed perfectly. They've sponsored a conference full of other financial scammers and consultants, to make it seem like they are legit. What the Arkies don't realise, is that they are at the conference to rub shoulders and drink champagne with other scammers, to plan the next financial scam to rinse money from NEETs and wagecuckers with real productive jobs

By the end of tomorrow, Arkies will be left holding bags, FOREVER

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/shinestream/ftw17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hope it goes that low

I fucking love it
I'm going to love watching the deluded Arkies getting what they deserve

You wish user, remember when you said this yesterday aswell?

Ark wouldn't ever get a chance to get that low myself and 1000's of others are just waiting to scoop up more cheap arks.

I'm sorry you lost your position OP but you can still buy in now, this is still extremely early days for ark don't get bitter over a couple extra cents because we will be gaining dollars in no time and you will just end up FOMO buying

I will NEVER, but a meme shitcoin scam run by a pothead

You base your investment on memes, think about that, deluded Arkie

Get out now while you can, your free money won't last much longer

Bro just give up.. you're not convincing anyone. When fudders are this fucking dedicated and care this much you know the coin is a winner.
Why the fuck would anyone care enough to spam and warn others of losing money and shit talk one coin so much, this is fucking Veeky Forums you're just salty that you sold early admit it... like i said don't get mad over a few cents these buying prices are still insanely cheap.

Arkbros: Check out the FinTech livestream happening NOW!!

livestream.com/shinestream/ftw17

Oh the arkie guy, you're still at it as it seems.
It's been a while since I saw you. Hows life?

Stop posting this. Low quality FUD has the opposite effect.

>the greatest panic in human history will commence

kek

> (OP)
>You wish user, remember when you said this yesterday aswell?

This faggot has been posting these threads for MONTHS. It's actually beyond pathetic at this point. The guy must live such a sad existence.

i dont get it OP, if you are absolutely sure that the coin will drop in price why wouldnt you just shut up and take advantage of the situation?

anyway I think you are just talking outta your ass, project is solid and interesting, with a couple of breakthroughs the price will definitely rise

Its either a lisk dev or someone that bought ark at ATH one time and forever salty, I don't know how someone could possibly care this much about a coin they apparently don't even own

the conference price doesnt mean shit, its just noise. the price a year from now will be much higher.

Isn't the weed guy just a community manager?

even if they bought at ATH in June then they would be in the green now, this guy is just our personal court jester, named Malarkie

I have no idea why everyone is pretending like smoking pot is bad. There are many programmers that smoke. Naturally this leads me to believe that other devs also smoke pot. Supposedly pot helps these guys work, though I wouldn't claim to know.

hope your right cuz I'd love to cop some 0.1 ark

What happened to my 10 cent Ark?

You failed once again Malarkie.

Honestly, I used to hate you. I used to hold 5k+ Ark. At some point, I realized that the project is a pipe dream and a scam. There is no point to this project. It's like: "Well, we can't figure out a good idea by ourselves, let's just try to link up every other good idea!"

That is why this coin will fail. It's a way to delude normies with no technological knowledge or background into thinking it's shiny or cool - "This will be the one crypto to reign over all other cryptos!" It's pure delusion.

I am honestly shocked that this coin has anything near a $100m+ market cap. And I say this as someone that used to be seriously big ark holder like you guys. I am literally not even trying to be mean, I'm trying to help you guys move your money into a more serious coin.

I moved almost all of my Ark into Monero last month because:
1. It's a serious project.
2. No dev premine.
3. It solves a problem: privacy.
4. It has an actual use case.

Can you say the same about Ark? That's how you know it is a scam project. I'm sorry guys, but someone will be left holding the Ark bags. Hope it isn't you.

How does it make you feel to know that I'm all in on ARK with 22k that I bought at around 8ksats (.11cents)?

The Dev's at Monero say there is no premine. Where's the proof?

This is the catch 22 between a public blockchain and monero's blockchain. You will certainly get privacy, but it will take one person from the shadows to destroy it.