/rgt/ - Robinhood General

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Cryptoshills not welcome

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1309082/000158069517000345/cei-8k_080217.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for CEI being a huge fucking disappointment

second for CEI being a mild disappointment followed by a moon mission

Why did I think BZUN was a good idea bros?

ARCI did fucking amazing this week, anyone buying today to ride the wave?

I hope so user. I never seem to win. I think I cursed CEI by buying in.

6th for XIV moon mission in progress

What's your average?

XIV is a beast. Think we can get mid 80s today?

RTNB doing it again.

1st halt of the day!

Probably by Thursday.

I bought 3500 shares at .28

I know. Please don't respond to this post.

Better than me buying it today at 30.80 instead of waiting for sub 29 price.

CEI gonna go up again?

Why the fuck is RTNB mooning again? Did news ever come out?

W E W

Never buy high or chase.

I sold, so at least my curse is no longer holding it down. Good luck user

Yes. Do some fucking DD.

now the time to buy CEI dip?

Yes, It's still under a foreclosure notice and it's assets are pending auction. I have no idea why it's up 60% or so in 30 minutes.

Wait for a clear floor. All of the momentum today and yesterday are pumpers and shorters. ER/merger announcement has NOT been released yet. The PR yesterday let us know CEI and ENRJ share the same CEO. You guys, it takes 10 mins in google to do your own research. All sings point to merger

how high do you think (((they)))'re going to pump RTNB before they dump

Price is starting to collapse now. Sub $2.00 soon.

Them NAK attack options I bought are up 37.5%

Wish i would have gotten on this moon mission at 1.39

RTNB

Are you DYELs even trying?

Somebody just loaded up another 1000 options on that company for Feb too. Something big is brewing.

>CEI

WHAT THE FUCK.

I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO A .75-1.00

WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!!!?!1

yesssssss. is this the buyout rumor?

Hello new baby

GFY. I've been here longer than you.

It still is.

Now is the time for ALT boys. Just secured more financing, SP bottomed out, trial data coming early 2018. Easy 5x fellas!

Then why in the fuck did you expect your typical penny stock spike to sustain itself at any consistent level

80% of the people in there are taking profits, if you were smart you would too then buy back in after the dip

Altimmune inc?? At 2.06 with a $0.02 52-week low LOL

He is the interim CFO for both companies not the CEO. How does that point to a merger? He is just a temporary executive for both.

Do you mean that since some executive(s) are being shared between the two companies that a merger is coming?

EnerJex also seems like a weak company as well.

RTNB hit $2.50 wall

DD harder. You'll see. I won't spoonfeed anymore.

The VIX is falling, thread's dead cause we're all sitting in XIV extra comfy with nothing to do but wait for shit to hit the fan and move to UVXY. I'll take the steady gains, fuck it.

RTNB headed to Mars

This desu

XIV is comfy as fuck. I'm kinda new to the volatility game, What's your strategy for UVXY? Do you just accumulate a bunch each time it hits a low or just jump on the train brfore it pops?

Get in DXTR

thank me later

why

looks like a dead duck to me. Even if the presentation goes well today, I've been burned by these pharma stocks too many times. Second worst only to the Greek shipping memes

I just watch the news and keep a close eye on the VIX. Then pull the trigger and switch positions. I'm new to this too, but when VIX spikes it does so rapidly, you really gotta be decisive and move in. Lucky for us XIV is so comfy there's no reason not to have enough day trades to cut losses incase shit isn't actually hitting the fan when you do switch to the UVXY.

When VIX is low the market is pricing lower risk of running a portfolio, so find something to sell and something to buy.

>looks like a dead duck to me.
thats what they want you to think

Whew that was a lot of digging and reading. I was asking because what you stated about sharing the same CEO was factually incorrect.

-EnerJex says it is looking for strategic acquistions in and outside of Oil and Gas. ENRJ says "it has been investigating the acquisition of certain operating oil and gas assets." This was said back in April.
-It has already successfully handled a previous merger by acquiring Black Raven Energy.
-EnerJex headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas. Camber Energy is(has?) relocating its corporate headquarters to San Antonio, Texas.
-EnerJex is handling managing the back-office functions of CEI for a monthly fee of $150,000.
-Both companies now share the same interim CFO.
-One of the board of the directors of EnerJex is the co-guarantor of bank debt held by CEI according to ENRJ 8-K that was filed yesterday.

It certainly seems like a merger could be possible. Both companies have been issued delisting notices and neither really seems to be making that much money. ENRJ is 10 million in debt and CEI is 44 million in debt.

Merging the two companies could solve both of their de-listing problems by increasing the share value. If my understanding of mergers are correct then one of the company has to buy the other one out at the current share price or an agreed upon price?

CEI's current market cap is 7.72 million. I don't know how EnerJex would afford this merger and that is why I am so confused. Enerjex only made about 600k in the last quarter.

How would they afford this?

seriously guys.. get in DXTR

No, RTNB is where the gains are at

They would have to take a page out of DRYS book and release more shares.

I should have bought 1000. $1 when???

Are there any free platforms with real time order boards?

Nice work. Here's the answer to your last question. Keep in mind ENRJ's market cap is onlt 2 million. Both companies filed for the NT 10Q simultaneously last week.
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1309082/000158069517000345/cei-8k_080217.htm

Any cheap stocks under 2.00 you lads suggest?

PTN

Can't wait for that fat CEI check to come in :)

How to increase gains? Pace is slow

If you could average 10% returns a week for 5 years you would be a millionaire

Gee I wonder why you say you keep losing money

That's our XIV/UVXY plan, but why stop at a million? 10% of one million is 100 grand a week.

Big dip for TOPS today, they're reporting earnings after hours. Good buy in opportunity, Get yourselves ready for an alpha centauri mission

>100 grand a week.
No enough

Let's see that all time tab :^)

Thanks man. Looks like they have till August 8, 2018 before the delisting occurs. How long do you expect to be bag holding?

>W-Why aren't you holding NUSMF user? Don't you like free money?

>RTNB

Ba

NMM is a legit good investment over the next couple years

It's not for virgin eyes.

When I reach the zero profit line I will double my initial investment and add another $15

Their ER is due today according to NT 10Q. This doesn't mean that they also have to announce a merger today necessarily, but we should hear SOMETHING any day now. We just have to hold tight.

Does ANYONE here actually make money reliably?

my nigga VOO makes me money

>reliably

Sorry I am new to reading all these SEC filings. Looking through the NT 10Q and I don't see anything specifically about today being the announcement.

I see the following: " the subject quarterly report or transition report on Form 10-Q or subject distribution report on Form 10-D, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date"

Which I read as it may have been filed on the 20th more like the 21st and is now being processed.

Is that the correct interpretation?

Why are you even reading quarterly reports?

Just look at the chart. Buy low, sell high, that's how you make the big bucks. Whether these companies actually do well is irrelevant, because they won't.

but low sell high

Follow your stock on StockTwits if you want people to break it down to laymans terms. People ask this ask the time.

What? VOO has been getting BTFO for like the past three weeks

Remember Veeky Forums: buy high, sell NEVER

>will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date

This is where the speculation begins. Sunday was technically the 5th day, but companies usually only report earnings on weekdays. Today is the 5th
business day.

talking about long term holds that actually make money not pennystock gambling

Thanks. I appreciate the help haha

Mine wasn't serious. Don't gamble orr you'll lose everything.

>JUST LOOK AT THE CHART BREH
>FUNDAMENTALS DONT MATTER JUST BUY LOW SELL HIGH

This is how you stay poor. The other guy is doing it right.

Sorry was meant for Stock twits cleared it up

>Cant take loses if you dont sell.

People really under value the HOLD game. Last 3 stocks that i bet wrong on turned a profit by holding a couple weeks. Except for Meme stocks like AMD though.

Anyone else thinking of buying BZUN? It's down over 22% at the moment. Could be a could time to buy low or it could keep bleeding for a few more days. I don't fucking know.

soon

Again guys... seriously.... get in DXTR

Oh god these 7% gains on this XIV is making my dick hard. Trump came out last night as a Neo-Con, and the markets got happy. New all time highs when?

I strongly agree

Your fundamentals are a waste of time. At the end of the day, do you know how you're going to be making money? You're going to be buying low, and you're going to be selling high.

alright only because you were so persistent
last 3 digits is how many shares I buy

>Fundamentals are a waste of time

I got a stock that's perfect for you. It's called DRYS.

Dont, I tried to catch the falling knife. Wait till they hit 24-25. Fk me for buying at 30.

Lol

Man, why would you buy just an hour after open? Of course it was going to continue to trend downwards after that. I'm talking about buying in a day or two, or close at the earliest.