Why haven't you bought CAT yet?

Why haven't you bought CAT yet?

>Small Market Cap
>The Apple of smart contracts
>Solves a real problem
>Gradually rising
>Not a single exchange yet besides Etherdelta

Don't wait until it hits Liqui, get on Etherdelta and grab this gem before the moon. it's guaranteed a 10x at this point when it hits Liqui/Bittrex(Which they are currently in talks with)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzPVBZuGBcw
youtube.com/watch?v=S8z2ZuAe0sQ
discordapp.com/channels/337803406846590996/337807761431592961
coinmarketcap.com/assets/blockcat/
slack.blockcat.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le bittrex confirmed
can you fucking scammers come up with a different ploy?

lol @ kids calling this a scam.
Blockcat is a very good project with a strong team. Can't wait for it to get more popular :)

Eric is the new Da Hongfei

I'm not buying it because I tried out the alpha and it only had 2 contracts and I couldn't even use it because you needed some ETH browser plugin, this thing is DOA

>Eric
yeah not bad guy

Alpha released a few days ago what do you expect? It's even less days since ICO ended and it's 3-4x ICO price. If it's a scam there is no big problem because we know where Eric lives. So it's not one.

guys you are free to come talk to eric on the discord

so can someone give some arguments about whether this will rise or dump in the near future? Cuz 99% of the things i see mentioned here just dont have any merits from fundamentals, and i cant read it from the chart. So all that's left is speculaltion and market sentiment. I feel like i have no bigger chance to win whether i choose 0x, DNT, this or any other coin shilled here.

Come on the discord, let's talk and I'll sell you on BlockCat. This isn't some shitcoin PND. I bought 0x at 2x ICO price on Etherdelta, and this is gonna be a 10x ICO.

Quite convincing.

I'm getting really unhappy with this :(.
Got added 8 days ago and still no exchanges...
Come on kitty get on some exchange PUHLEASE.
youtube.com/watch?v=S8z2ZuAe0sQ

Is that 24h high caused by retards that mistype the price?

What's the max supply? It would want to be very low given the current price.

10 million

a program like blockcat is how I got into programming in the first place

thanks mark overmars
>gamemaker

Honestly this is one otf the most anoying things about Etherdelta. You can make a 230 eth for cat order for 0.00001 eth and it will always show on the chart. Really annoying that you can't read the chart at all because it's happening all the time that some people make ridiculous buy and sell orders.

Guys, listen to the podcast interview with the founder. It's honestly kind of cringy how poorly he answers literal softball questions.

LMAO are you shitting me? It's already horrifically overpriced in that case.

retard detected. First off its 9.2 million coins but 1 million of them are locked for a year another 1 million for 2 years. 7.2 million coins x $3 = about $22 million market cap

overpriced? are you fucking joking? have you seen some of the coins with $200m + marketcaps? fucking imbecile

this will hit 50-100 million pretty quickly once new exchanges list

holy shit dude... this is deep

retard

i have to manually fill in all these fields? ouch...

etherdelta is not the most userfriendly exchange

wish I could dump more into this than I currently can.

Just pick a sell from the order book.

Whatever bagholders, this shit would have to perform like Monaco to have any of a decent profit at this point, and that's not going to happen.

did i fuck this up?

spent like .025 eth... around there. got about 25 cats. ok. they are each $3

if you think an ~$25m market cap is too high for gains you must be new to crypto

come to our CAT discord if you seek help

discordapp.com/channels/337803406846590996/337807761431592961

coinmarketcap.com/assets/blockcat/

Seems about right.

Link's not working. Could you please post a new one?

try from here

slack.blockcat.io/

>coinmarketcap.com/assets/blockcat/

Agreed. If you got in at the ICO, then you're good. Maybe room for 2x at this point, and who knows when that'll be

Cucks gon get left behind, this CAT train doesn't need peasants on board

Please dont leave me here, can you take me with you?

Thanks a lot.

I fucking hate etherdelta. i just want to avoid that exchange like a cancer.

Any other way of getting that BlockCat

yeah, ed is shit

not till it gets listed on another bigger exchange, which will hopefully be soon

i guess windows 1 and 10 are the same too

lol you noobs.. and you are supposed to be autistic. etherdelta has made me $50k last week from early bird trading. fucking retards on Veeky Forums as usual. good im only here to see the fun when buying high and selling low.

buy it from me ;).
but yeah, hopefully trex

that's impressive man. how much in %? im jelly of course