BNT

Is this a greatest scam ever?

Or it is actually project with great opportunity to make anons financially free?

No troll post plisu
Give your own best opinion with valid arguments

In crypto, the technology doesn't matter.

> Will this coin make me gainz?
Yes.
> Will this coin get pumped?
Yes, it's bound to get its first real pump sometimes in the near future.
> Do I want to get in on the pump, or join in on another pump of another shitcoin?
Sure..?

It's really resistant to change. I hold some but don't consider it a 200% in a day type coin. It will probably have steady growth is my honest opinion. Golem is my aggressive growth coin.

Gamblers fallacy.

I'm not asking about short pump - more likely if this project could be a game changer longterm?

Bancor is waiting for legal clearance before they release changers. In other words, they are planning for the future, doing it the smart way and not just shilling out securities in this unregulated wild west of investing. Once they release changers arbitrage incentives along with hype will unleash the dragon. I haven't bought any yet, but I plan to while everyone still thinks it's a scam

Yes it will be... dont you notice their gameplan? They launch icos like stox which is a network itself they said they are having around 100 of nrtwork icos in the pipeline...

with jews

yep I know it
so in this case now it's mostly depends on team to deliver technology + legal clarity + marketing

Had potential. Probably had good intentions. Couldn't deliver on any of them. Couldn't build off the massive hype. Pretty much a dead coin. Almost killed ETH and crashed crypto for a couple months.

I used to have 1k but sold them all and tripled the money already. You'd have to be a retard to hold this from and ideological standpoint and a financial standpoint.

If you are outside the US you should be fine from a legal standpoint. Still up in the air whether the SEC will declare BNT a security, but they certainly have the funding to push through proper channels. As far as tech and marketing, the code for token changers is already done, and double digit gains will do all the marketing.

nigga their product isn't even out yet wtf you on about

>tfw BNT bag hodler
This more and more every day

Yeah exactly and everyone noticed and already moved on. In the two months bancor devs have been playing with themselves there's already been like ten new sexier coins relased setting out to do what they were and actually hyping up and developing the coin. The coin is dead, and outside of maybe a quick pump and dump is never going to move.

Crypto is.moving way too fast to sit around inactive for two months and if you don't live up to your promises someone else will next week and you are history. Pretty much what killed bancor.

your guess is as good as mine

I sold off over 10,000 bancs. Couldn't wait anymore.

It took ethereum two years to moon. It took iota two years to moon. Probably countless other examples where a few grand would make you a millionaire if you just held. Wtf are you talking about

Do they have a tranny on their team?

kek iota hasn't even begun mooning

I know, holding 40gi. But ico participants already made stupid gains

it will make holders wealthy in a few years. It will remain relatively low until the first token changes are out.

This is the accumulation phase. If you are someone who can stand holding for a few years, this is when to get in. If you are a frantic sweaty-palmed ADD type, go ahead and sell your BNT. Just know you are selling the next ETH.

BNT is low for 3 reasons:
1. ETH crash
2. the function of the coin is actually hard to understand. I am not a brainlet but I had to do a bunch of homework to understand exactly how it works.
3. the team hasn't released any products yet.

that's make sense, thanks

That's because two years ago there was (practically) no such thing as crypto outside of memes and BTC. Now there is a new 100 million dollar ICO every other day. Things change, in crypto last week was an eternity ago, let alone two years ago. If you can't see that there's no worth arguing. Even the biggest bancor supporters with any sense dumped their bags a couple weeks ago.

You clearly chase pumps instead of investing in long term value. To each his own. Bancor is building something that is totally unique. No other decentralized exchange is eliminating spread and providing direct convertibility between tokens. And if OMG can enable cross chain compatibility bancor will easily be a billion dollar market cap