Hope you guys are ready for another stall

Hope you guys are ready for another stall.

BCH difficulty is projected to quadruple in the next 7 hours. It is currently mining over 40 blocks per hours and has demolished the 2016 block targeting time in just 72 hours. Once difficulty jumps to ~28% of Bitcoin, it will have to be above ~0.28 BTC in price in order to maintain profit parity. If it doesn't manage to do this by the time difficulty changes or shortly after, miners will leave, leaving the chain to stall again like it did previously. This will of course cause a snowball effect similar to what we saw before - either a yo-yo in price where miners will move back and forth as the coin is pumped due to artificial scarcity from lack of blocks, or an outright crash of BCH if miners move off and the chain is unable to mine anything. Once miners move, there's a big danger of mining blocks too slowly but not slow enough to trigger the emergency adjustment (like we saw initially with BCH, but this time it will be worse because difficulty is LOWER now but not nearly low enough to hit the next adjustment in a reasonable time period).

If you have BCH, you may want to move it to exchanges just in case (assuming you're trading it), because you will have a hard time finding blocks after the adjustment if the price doesn't increase.

tl;dr BCH will either make it or break later today.

Good luck and "Screencap this".

>and the chain is unable to mine anything.
What is EDA?

Congratulations, you are retarded and can't read.

If the chain drops back to 7% hashpower like it had at the last adjustment, it would be mining at ~1.5 blocks per hour and would take 2 months to adjust again normally, once again making BCH useless for the time being except for future speculation.

8MB Blocksize BCH actually consistently mining

EDA? Yes or No?

I'll be sitting in BCC for the next 7 hours then for hopefully an epic pump

the chinks will keep mining it. your theory that once the diff increases everyone will go running back to segwit is going to be BIGLY wrong.

Your coin is dying man. You better get out now while you still can.

Literally no one questions why miners all decided to suddenly start signaling for Segwit on Aug 1st., we are supposed to believe a bunch of camo hats and hashtags won all the miners over? It's the crypto equivalent of #bringbackourgirls the UASF movement meant jack shit.

Good joke.

BCH had 7% of the hashpower until the difficulty adjusted to 7%, only then did miners jump on because it was massively overvalued compared to its difficulty. If you think that means anything other than that 40% of miners only care about money and don't give a damn about the coins themselves, you might be delusional.

Thanks just got 100k

But now they have coins, welll they get them after 100 blocks so some of them might mine a bit more to get the coins and make sure they are worth something... if they all leave its eda

Also, difficulty retargeting has a cap of +300%. Without the cap, we'd be seeing an increase of ~+650% (~45 blocks per hour divided by 6 minus).

it's not just that. all the exchanges are listing it. btc.com is in the process of making an ios wallet.

the writing is on the wall.

*by 6 * 100 - 100% to get the "true" adjustment without the cap

They won't all leave. We had 7% of the BTC hashpower mining at a LOSS. THOSE are the "REAL" BCH supporters who are willing to take a loss to try and secure the BCH chain. If only they stay, they will end up with ~1.5 blocks an hour. BCH would need to maintain more than HALF of the people mining NOW to keep the chain mining 6+ blocks an hour.

Their only incentive is MONEY. They don't care about the tech.

If that was true they would have switched almost immediately or at least preparing to do so.

Yes. I'm predicting that once profitability tanks post difficulty retarget today, either the price should at least hit parity by the end of the night, or the miners will leave.

>They won't all leave. We had 7% of the BTC hashpower mining at a LOSS. THOSE are the "REAL" BCH supporters who are willing to take a loss to try and secure the BCH chain. If only they stay, they will end up with ~1.5 blocks an hour. BCH would need to maintain more than HALF of the people mining NOW to keep the chain mining 6+ blocks an hour.
Litterally this. BCC's chain is secured no matter what.

Hey man -

Did you buy back into Ark?

>THOSE are the "REAL" BCH supporters who are willing to take a loss to try and secure the BCH chain. If only they stay, they will end up with ~1.5 blocks an hour.

Logic error. If only they stay they are going to coordinate to launch EDA.

I meant when BCC first became over 50% more profitable. Nobody really switched untill 100% profit (I'm betting so they had room to secure for a short term loss near future)

Suggesting that BCH supporters would purposely exploit retargeting methods doesn't bode well for its future, even if the intent is good.

No, but I"m working on getting a bounty that will put me back on the ark shuttle.

Regardless, it just proves that BCH only has 7% "real" support and BTC has up to 55% "real" support (because they haven't moved despite BCH being more profitable in the last few days).

It's clear BTC has more miner support regardless of price (or are at least forced to support it due to NYA).

You know that if miners were mining for profit 100% would jump, freezing the other chain?

They wouldn't 'exploit' EDA, that's what it's meant for. Few miners temporarily mining at loss for a long-term benefit.

>Regardless, it just proves that BCH only has 7% "real" support and BTC has up to 55% "real" support

No data to confirm that yet. Pools weren't ready to switch before and many still aren't. That's different from 'won't switch'.

Or they help the coin that is not constanly pissing in their faces and shitting on them.... maybe its more than money and msybe the apreciate it if people are nice to them.

Would you want to work for someone that is constantly talking you down? Only if there is no alternative right?

The thing is we still don't know WHY pools switched, we are led to believe it is for profit but it is quite possible many were waiting in secret to do it and kill Segwit coin.

Again I still find it fishy they all decided to start signaling Segwit weeks ago when they've been resistant to it for years. It IS possible they did it out of the NYA but since that is now looking dead in the water, they have no reason to uphold their end of the bargain anymore so they may mine BCC out of spite.

I literally just stated it isn't all miners, but we know for a fact it is AT LEAST 33 - 40%.

You new fags are too dumb to realize that bch is all smoke and mirrors.
Bch will become even more obsolete once btc forks again in November further dividing up your community of simple minded idiots.
BTC reigns supreme!!!!!
P.S. if you have fomo fever after missing out on btc then research and invest in ripple while its under 0.20ยข
fyi XRP is technically not a cryptocurrency but its already being adopted by big banks as a regulated version of blockchain for instant transactions across borders and cross currency and will be the future of banking as we know it.

42%

>fyi XRP is technically not a cryptocurrency but its already being adopted by big banks as a regulated version of blockchain for instant transactions across borders and cross currency and will be the future of banking as we know it.

stopped reading at ripple

?

And thus another "bitcoin overtake" comes to an end.

First it was DASH, then XRP, then ETH, now BCH. What coin is gonna do a ""flippening"" next biz? In need to know.

42.37%

At least i research, if you did thorough research on Btrash you would realize what a scam coin it is lmfao
Newfags crack me up with their get rich quick hopes and dreams. Ico's are a fast growing bubble

Lol talking to a mirror again?

Xrp is just getting started and shouldnt be compared to other crypto coins. Its been around for 5 years unlike all the scam coins that are popping up over night and flooding the market with shit

Ripple is one of the biggest shitcoins going

zzz fudders out in force today

Bitcoin Cash will eventually takeover your kikecoin because BCC will remain fast and low cost and not centralised by a single company (hello kikestream/kikebase/gemini(kikes)).

If you haven't noticed the problem yet, it's kike manipulation, not Bitcoin.

Kikecoin splitting in november doesn't affect BCC because BCC will never have segwit, also an extra megabyte in 3 months is absolutely worthless.

I'll be the one laughing omw to the bank while ypu poor fags commit suicide when the ico scam implodes on itself. God knows you wont know when to pull out just like your dad when he impregnated your whore mom lmao

Real big time investors buy into btc not bch so good luck with that. Not to mention if bch ever caught up to bch in value both coins would become worthless because it would defeat the purpose of having a cap
How stupid are you?

True. Most miners only care about profit, but the fact that BCC is the only chain that has EDA means it's going to be the most profitable to mine in the long run, as it will be the only coin named "bitcoin" that will be able to adjust for the ebbs and flows of hashpower. BTC can't (not without a hard fork anyway), and there are no plans for S2X to.

EDA is the thing that will save BCC, and is the ONLY thing that makes it competitive with BTC.

Bch reaching an equal value to btc will cause both coins to fail as the market will lose faith over the fact that anybody could fork it and in so many words inflate the market with spinoffs of btc

You can tell who has ever run a business and who isn't. "Most profitable coin of the day" doesn't mean most profitable for you a year from now. Miners feel their long-term business is at threat from Core's antics, if it means them literally going out of business or mining a year from now, they will mine at a loss everyday if they have to (which isn't even really a loss per-say but an opportunity cost)

>Not to mention if bch ever caught up to bch in value both coins would become worthless because it would defeat the purpose of having a cap
>Le "noe free muneys" argument
Only one coin needs to drop to 0.
Hardforks have happened before.
Why are so many BTC supporters crypto retards?

Only 7% of that are true BCH supporters

>because I said so

"the market will lose faith"
kys this is not a commie utopia
"the market" cant lose faith you mongoloid

this will just show that the true free currency without jews controlling it will always win

FUCK YOU JEWCOCKSUCKER

And btc will still be slow as shit! This is why eth and ltc are uptrending.

Fork #3 will cause bch and sx2 to fail while btc will surge with renewed investor faith. Just wait and see for yourself.
You should of sold your bch at the peak of south koreas pump and dump on Sat

As I pointed out goy, the only companies supporting kikestream are...you guessed it, companies run by other kikes.

That doesn't mean shit globally because kikes don't have influence in markets other than the USA.

>Everything I don't like is Jewish

Is this how you rationalize all your delusions?

>Hardforks have happened before.

I'm trying to find the hardfork history of bitcoin, but it's a bit confusing. Do you know a good page to read up on it?

Coin desk did some good articles on the fork

>He can't read

>companies run by other kikes.

So 99% of the companies in existence? if you want to make money, follow the jews.

If Antisemitism is your only big argument i dont even need to bother pointing out how stupid you are

BCH was the only contentious hard fork. Every other fork was a bug fix.

2X will be the second contentious hard fork.

It went to $250 after that

BCC shills:
>constant insults
>antisemetism every other post
>unironically calls people BTC supporters
>delusions of persecution
>accuses others of FUD while preaching the fall of BTC
>probably many other things I missed cause its early
This is why I despise you.

Don't act like BTC shills are any better.

They are, at least here. On Reddit they're just as bad, maybe worse. BCH wins for biggest delusions of grandeur though.

>antisemetism
Literally kill yourself cutfag

I wasn't specifically referring to Bitcoin hardforks, but yes they've happened too.
BCC/BCH is better than SegWit2X because the miners wan't bigger blocks and Segwit is literally designed to justify taking money away from them.

You could fix tx maleability without SegWit and if that was done as a soft/hard fork nobody would have any issues.
BTC/BCC is literally down to if you trust Blockstream/Core vs Jihan/China. This is why you see the "Jews vs Chinese" flamewars.
Tbh I see BCC as a vote against the shitty parts of Core because there is literally nothing stopping people from hardforking BCC after it takes over.
I think hardforks are inherently more decentralized/voluntary than "softforks" based on lies.

XRP is neither decentralized nor trustless and has a ridiculously high supply. But every couple of months it gets pumped for a week or 2 on some click-baity 'news' and eventually corrects heavily, like your average shitcoin.

Last time it pumped hard it's market cap increased past ETH to the 2nd rank, everyone swore it was gonna overtake bitcoin... then it corrected, heavily. ETH did the same. So did DASH before those two if I remember correctly. Now BCH seems to be following the same pattern.

The point is there's always an army of shills & bagholders swearing that [insert pumping coin] is "obviously" going to overtake bitcoin in tx volume/marketcap/hashrate/whatever.

>BCC will remain fast and low cost and not centralised by a single company

Lmao, holy shit. These fucking shills man, unbelievable.

S W 2 X + L N

"Most profitable for today" is about all the crypto game has going for it. Game theory dictates that with all else equal, utility dictates decision making, and for at least 30% of miners, short-term profitability is the decision with the highest utility for them.

Most mining pools will automatically mine the most profitable chain available for the miners they manage, and that could be anything from BTC to ZCash for the average Antminer ASIC.

In the long run, the best choice for miners long-term is the choice that allows them to accumulate profits the fastest, because mining is a literal arms race; newer ASICs come out every 3 months that are faster and more efficient, so breaking even on costs is about the best you can hope for unless your electricity costs are near zero. In that type of competitive environment, most miners can't afford to be concerned with the long view, because there's no guarantee they're going to exist in the long term.

>Zcash
>ASIC

Sha256 ASICs will never mine anything other than BTC or BCH.

Wonder how long Jihan can mine at a loss when difficulty spikes back up. Either he has deep pockets or he's backed by the Communist party...

oh look I found the kike. Only a kike would use that made up word, if I called a nigger a nigger it would be called 'racism'.

My argument is against centralisation, something that only kikes strive to do. They do ti with everything, who do you think controls the Federal Reserve? Or the US government?

The inevitable result will be Bitcoin Cash succeeding, or an altcoin usurping the #1 crypto position because cryptocurrency is innately decentralised. If there's something in a coin that just doesn't work, you can just move on to another coin that does it better.

Grasping kikes can't wrap their destructive control around crypto; even though they're trying very hard to do just that with Bitcoin these last 4 years.

>Fork #3 will cause bch and sx2 to fail
...so many things wrong with this statement.

1) How would a fork of a chain that BCH isn't on cause BCH to fail?
2) S2X had 40% support while SegWit alone only had 33% support in the last signaling survey performed; why wouldn't splitting the miners in such a manner be suicide for both chains?
3) BTC + SegWit will not include a fork to compensate for loss of hashpower, so the BTC chain would likely be losing more hashpower for no reason.
4) There is no likely or even reasonably forseeable circumstance in which those who were already mining BCH at a loss would ever switch to either BTC or S2X, so there is no reason BCH would even be impacted by this second fork.

You're seriously lacking in knowledge. It's time to stop posting.

You're the one who should stop posting. You somehow think that BCH was the magic answer and that every BCH miner is as deluded as you are. Most miners are waiting for an actual solution, even if they moved to BCH temporarily. 2x will cause another shift in mining power from BOTH chains.

More fake FUD. You realize those posts in the picture are from 08/19, correct? The low since 8/19 is ~$550.

You all forget that most miners dont care for bcash and they only mine bch to buy themselves more btc, aka the driving factor.
Keep praying to the shitcoin gods while the btc kings use you poorfags as a footstool

getting real tired of BCH desu - too volatile too buy and keeps fucking my altcoins

This coming out of your nigger mouth lmfao

Aight, it's pretty clear to me now, thanks. The whole decentralization discussion seems a bit pointless to me, a certain amount of centralization is unavoidable if you want crypto to mature and succeed.

how easy is the process of switching from mining btc to bch and vice versa?

Forks = fud
You bch fags dont even know whos responsible for 90% of the mining efforts hahahaha

You still think that this shit is going to fly in the real world (outside of /pol/), even after recent events. I feel bad for you, that your brainwashing will probably permanently change the course of your life for the worse. I find it interesting that BCC shills seem to largely be mostly coming from the alt-right perspective. I guess maybe that's cause you guys believe that oriental people are smarter than whites? Is it an inferiority complex that's behind your issues with the world? Could be.

With the EDA it really doesn't matter, BCC cannot suffer chain death; eventually the price disparity between BCC and BTC will close and also the lower transaction costs of BCC will drive adoption.

You simply cannot have middlemen and expect to remain as cheap as a rival without them.

Oh look you forgot to change your proxy you dumbarse kike shill

Get used to it - it's here forever.

>(outside of /pol/)
This is Veeky Forums retard

Exactly, even btc will need some regulations if it wants to make it to the 6 figure big leagues.
Thats why i like XRP as well, its a centralized company thats bringing blockchain tech to banks and big name banks are already adopting it. Not to mention the ceo owns 60% of the coins and he recently had them locked into escrow accounts so that his company is unable to flood the market with them down the road which wouldve caused value to drop drastically

Why would i change my proxy? Im not trying to pretend im a diff user

>With the EDA it doesn't really matter
Wrong. If you are just above the EDA cutoff (like I speculated a malicious miner was purposely doing the first few days of the fork), a single adjustment will take over five and a half months. Good luck keeping a chain alive when it mines one block per 2 hours for half a year.

>eventually the price disparity between BCC and BTC will close
You are correct, but remember that this requires the yoyoing to stop and for the chain to actually survive a scenario like the above.

>the lower transaction costs of BCC will drive adoption.
Not if SegWit/Lightning achieves the same thing and leaves BCH in the dust. Normies don't give a flying fuck about our little "blockchain debate". When they saw the fork, I was flooded with comments along the lines of "LOL did you get more free bitcoins?" or "WTF CRYPTO IS A SCAM THEY JUST CREATED MORE COINS OUT OF THIN AIR!". They only give a shit about whatever chain is the "real" one, and it is unanimously agreed that it is Bitcoin unless/until the Bitcoin Cash chain has more total Proof of Work.

I just call them how i see them and youre obviously a nigger that hates jews and the real king aka btc

guys?

>BCC cannot suffer chain death
>BTC can

So BCC is like the HIV-virus of BTC? When you think BCC is beaten it's actually staying dormant, until the cycle repeats itself.

>Wrong. If you are just above the EDA cutoff

Can't keep it just above the EDA cutoff forever, it will simply cost too much. I also suspected an entity was purposely doing this after the fork.

>Not if SegWit/Lightning achieves the same thing and leaves BCH in the dust.

Speculation at best, without Blockstream blocking everything BCC can push updates out with little resistance.

>no devs
>updates

You know increasing block size increase is not actual development right? Anyone can do it.

If you have enough mining power and can throttle your miners to specifically hit above the threshold you can. This isn't realistic but I am just explaining the case where BCH is almost guaranteed to die a slow, painful death. You can be somewhere in the middle and it will still take 3 months for an adjustment, probably also enough to fuck the chain. Right now we are seeing the opposite which will end up just as bad because of the high inflation period right now from 42% of BTC miners mining at 7% difficulty.

If blockstream actually succeeds at forcing 2x to legally be unable to use segwit I will go all in on BCH out of pure spite. I can't stand stupid kikes like that even if the technology is (IMO) superior or just more adopted.

And yes, it is my opinion. I don't care who wins, I just know I want the "original" chain to win. If BCH becomes the main chain and rebrands to just "Bitcoin", I am fine with that. Whatever helps crypto as a whole. I'm not stupid enough to put all my bags in one basket. I can't stand stream kikes or bch shills.

I used to be a bitcoin maximalist despite one of my best friends constantly telling me about ETH when it was a buck. He has 9000 ETH and I now have 10. I've learned never to assume BTC will ALWAYS win or at least to diversify. But until BTC stops winning or comes dangerously close to flipping (like it did with ETH at one point), I'm holding majority BTC.

It's hit >110k before senpai.

so we can expect another PnD to get the price up so it stays profitable? nice.

basically the whole sthick is calling everyone who disagrees with them a jew, and coming up with the dumbest conspiracy theories about btc being a jewish plot.
Yet Jihan is the one opening mining farms in fucking Tel Aviv

>if you want to make money, follow the jews.

Bancor?

Kill yourself kike rat faggot, we will kill you, slaughter you.

>no devs
>updates

Makes sense. Luckily BCC has 4 independent development teams.

>BCC has 4 independent development teams.
>this is what BCC cucks actually believe