STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE
I SOLD AT 20K

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek

0x298dedd8e45e8ca43f02be5514aad05aad7cacd8

FUCKING PLEASE, MY LIFE IS PAIN

>Benis

oh fug x---DDD

does anyone think the existence of a free exchange has had an impact on prices?

Oh fug

I think it has allowed things to be manipulated quite a bit more than usual. The chink manipulation on Binance is unreal.

It will be interesting to see where this coin sits next week. I'm holding 10k with no plans of selling.

Pretty comfy here

Still new to bnb tho, want at least one moon under my belt to be /maximumcomfy/ tho

Getting REAL pissed this thing hasn't moved these past few days. Fuck, I can't take much more.

This is for loooooong, like my dong

buy bidgoins

I meant the price of all cryptos, not just BNB

Yeah that's what I meant it seems they are using the no fees to play games on all coins, it is open season.

I think prices will rise quite a bit when fees are added, not sure on what impact it will have on BNB. I think they should have focused on adding more coins and implementing their Korean/Japanese interface before charging a fee, you'd think they would have raised enough money from the ICO of BNB to keep them running a long time.

You can tell this is about to pop off with all of the Spurdo we've got in this thread.

Where can i buy this binance coin everybody is talking about?

Binance

use Google...
i tought everyone knows how to us eInternet in 2017, i guess i was wrong

i think it will definitely cause BNB to increase in price. Hopefully the whales didn't permanently scare off everyone

>ΒΝΒ
buy buy :DDDD

Volume is still quite high.

Isn't volume kind of meaningless right now though? There are no trading fees, people are trading left and right

crash bib coien
buy it back

every time i read that name

good coin though

>already lost 20€ in 3 minutes.

t-t-thanks biz

braise geg :DDD