HOPE U GUYS BOUGHT ENOUGH TO AFFORD A LAMBO REALLLLL SOON

HOPE U GUYS BOUGHT ENOUGH TO AFFORD A LAMBO REALLLLL SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/26/bitcoin-rival-ripple-is-sitting-on-many-billions-of-dollars-of-xrp.html
ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/
mobile.twitter.com/Ripple
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
finance.yahoo.com/news/walmart-others-turning-blockchain-food-safety-115906494.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let the show begin!

Sauce? Hope 47,160 is enough xrp.

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN STOP THIS BEHEMOTH

wow man they are some real bags

Been comfy 3 day hold. Can you say you've enjoyed the last 3 days?

Pls send me some money for rent once you're a billionaire.

I just got in at 5000k mate, im going to enjoy this biggg ride to the top. 1 dollar here we come

Realistic - $0.35 possible by years end?

How about the fact devs state they intend to keep price low, or that they have the ability to flood the market with a billion more xrp each time price gets too high?

And I thought I was in a good spot with 8k

Good luck user bro. Hope we all make it.

It's all I got. 100% in since Friday night.

finally sold my bags today at 0.20$ to buy ARK. Best long term decision I've made.

>ripple

ITS HAPPPENING

tfw my 1919 xrp bought at $0.004 has brought me 3,000%+ return.

feels badman

Why didnt you buy more senpai

I did but not until they hit $0.02, still a good return but not lambo returns. I thought the circulation was way too high for it to reach the levels it did.

Now I'm looking for that $1 and I'll be happy.

what do they gain by doing that and why would they want to?

Fucking disgusting fud, 0/10...learn2ripple, faggot.

Because ripple (the company, not xrp currency) has a primary clientele of banks, which prefer a stable, low cost way to move money, which is the whole fucking point of xrp's existence.

>Blah blah such fud

You're right, it's just FUD, they'd never make such a statement, especially not to a major news network... Oh wait.

cnbc.com/2017/05/26/bitcoin-rival-ripple-is-sitting-on-many-billions-of-dollars-of-xrp.html

"By the end of 2017, the company will put 55 billion of its XRP into escrow and will unleash up to 1 billion into the market every month."

Ulrn2xrp, fgt.

Better sell after reaching or near ATH before another Korean bithub pump and dump bleeds out.

you're a fucking moron, it's the % of coins that matters
theres hundreds of thounsands of $ in btc being unleashed every fucking month onto the market too, it's called fucking mining you retard
ripple does control the release of the coins, but how the FUCK is that different from jihan's BTC mining cartels? ripple has a fucking reason to do it, so they can sell in fucking bulk to banks, and they are literally fucking approved by the US federal reserve, pic related
you're literally just sitting here in awe of big numbers and fail to put anything into perspective because you're a fucking retard

Fucking idiot.

>We’ll use Escrow to establish 55 contracts of 1 billion XRP each that will expire on the first day of every month from months 0 to 54. As each contract expires, the XRP will become available for Ripple’s use. You can expect us to continue to use XRP for incentives to market makers who offer tighter spreads for payments and selling XRP to institutional investors.

and then the rest will be put into escrow again.

>We’ll then return whatever is unused at the end of each month to the back of the escrow queue. For example, if 500M XRP remain unspent at the end of the first month, those 500M XRP will be placed into a new escrow account set to expire in month 55. For comparison, Ripple has sold on average 300M XRP per month for the past 18 months.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

I have bought 8000xrp at 0,15 usd. If we hit 10usd how much usd would I have? I'm drunk and too braindead for math. Do I have to 8000*10?

Yep, it is about percentages of numbers. Where you're wrong is implying it's anything like mined coins entering the Bitcoin market, which is a fraction of a fraction of a percentage of total market cap.

1 billion coins is literally 1% of all xrp that will be created, ever. And dumping 1% of coins into the market every month (even if it is to "sell in bulk to banks" - nice citation by the way) is going to keep the price pegged low.

What's going on is a concerted pump to jack up the price and dump bags before this program kicks into effect. If you don't see this, you're at this point either willfully ignorant or a shill.

too late for ripple? should i trade 4 btc for ripple?
im drunk

who else drinks and trades
will post pics

>i'm drunk
no user. You are simply stupid and are insecure about math.
But yes, 8k*10. My god your question pisses me off though. No fucking shit it's 8000*10. What the fuck else could it be?

I wanna kill myself

>circulating supply 38bn
>max supply 100bn

Tell me again how they can keep releasing coins infinitely. Tell me again how no currency is worth more than $100bn.

Pathetic

don't.

read

>premined banker coin

LOL ohhhhh Veeky Forums

i dont give a fuck
i wont touch this shit

its up 700 sats since i bought half hour ago boii

good for ya, i just made over 80 dollars in this pump, about to make some more

Is it too late to buy now?

Everyone is going bonkers on twitter.

no, announcement isnt today. this is just hype from the tweet

should I sell after this pump?

>Up 42%

Still got another %150 to go before we could unload our bags and this motherfucker is known to bulltrap you it looks like its breaking out but as soon as it starts the last bagholders bail out crippling everyone with it.

UPDATE, SHIT SHIT IS OGING THOURHG THE ROOF AHAHA FAGGOTS STILL ARGUING

are you satisfied with your profits? are you willing to get back in after dip?

if yes after the second one, then sure.

BUYINGusa mya

man what tweet, i just picked a coin randomly and decided to shill it here

Could you enlighten me as to what this announcement it about?

muh banks

They're teaming up with alipay.

Hello biggest global currency in the world with a cap of over $1trn.

Hold on to your bags boyos.

looks like you lucked out in your shitposting
mobile.twitter.com/Ripple

something big is going down.

something about banking and blockhains

They are teaming up with alipay and omg

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

Are you guys being serious?

user knows

Ripple is targeting a market that moves over $5 TRILLION per day. An $8 Billion market cap cannot sustain that kind of volume so it makes absolutely ZERO sense for "Ripple to intentionally hold the price down".

It's like basic math evades your dumb ass...

It isn't right not having ripple as the third biggest crypto

There will be massive dumps around 10k and 20k sat from bag holders I guess. Once it passes through it though, 30k+ (1$) is inevitable.

Wait did my shitpost thread really appear to be a good investment? Gotta get my hands on these ripples myself kek

If Ripple actually succeeds at what they are aiming to do it will dethrone Bitcoin and leave it in it's dust.

It's just a rumor, but there is some evidence. Alibaba is running a Ripple validator.

FCUK FUK FUCK THIS IS REALLY MOONING, WHY DID I OUTPLAY MYSELF

$10 possible?

no we're just making this up, so are all the people causing the 40% rise in price.

right

38 trillion supply lol

ripple played themselves

jesus user, you could have so much fucking money if you had gotten in when you shitposted. you'd be together with us in space. sucks for ya.

eh... it'll be big, sure. but i don't think any coin has a chance of surpassing bitcoin except a fork, and even so btc is probably always going to have its value. the alt market is inherently tied to it.

they haven't announced anything so far

Possible? Absolutely. Short term? No.

God damn it I was gonna flip this today now I gotta HODL it too?

never doubt meme magic

about to break through resistance again... if it breaks 5764 i would suggest to anyone who isn't in to get in.

yahoo finance front page:
finance.yahoo.com/news/walmart-others-turning-blockchain-food-safety-115906494.html

You realize all these banks will have their own block chains. XRP will never be used. but sure go ahead and hold on to them. fags.

>38 trillion supply

Do you even know wtf you're talking about?

It amazes me that people still do not grasp how much money flows in international money transfers each year.

(Hint: It's well over a quadrillion dollars)

ITS GONNA HIT 6K SOON

do it but give me your xrp first

You XRP fudders have been saying this same stupid shit for over a year and have been proven wrong so many times it's like you're either intentionally obtuse or just plain fucking stupid.

firsto f fucking all, nice trips.
i'm aware. but good technology doesn't always guarantee success. gotta be shilled by the media

ooh boy, be sure to shitpost about some other coin. maybe you have supernatural prediction powers to shitpost the future?

I WILL BUT FIRST FINISH THIS, NEXT STOP ISS

JUST SURGED THROUGH THE (24H) HIGH, WHY ARENT ANONS INTO THIS YET, SEE YOU IN MY LAMBO FUCKEERSS

13.5k zerps here. $10 or bust.

next resistance is @ 5860
there's sure to be a dip

holy shit
next resistance is @ 6625 wtf go ripple

IT JUST WENT THROUGH THE 60 BTC WALL AT 6K ON BITTREX LIKE FUCKING BUTTER IT'S HAPPENING LADS

6k sat breached

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i sold at 5700 sat

A rumor says they are going to announce a partnership with Kakao Bank in Korea. If true, that will be huge.

LET ME BACK INTO THE SPACESHIP
STOOOOPPPPP

NIGGA U FUCKED UP WHY DIDNT U BELIEVE IN ME FAGGOT GO BUY IT BACK ITS GOING TO 10K AND BEYOOOOOOOOOOOND

just buy back in with a tight stop you dumb shit
you can also scale in if you're afraid of getting fucked up

kek

ITS OVER LADS. IM A FAILURE AS A TRADER

LEAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU MY PROFIT BEFORE I HERO

all hail shitposter deluxe

sure
1GzjqFTB8sHx4jYYBYwPUHAHdmN1aJWgqX

sauce on img plz

Buy at the high :)

PLEASE JUST .10 MORE I WANT OFF GOLDBURG'S WILD RIDE

This is a joke, there is a billion XRP to be released every month for the next 5 years. The Cripple meme is truth.

IM EXPECTING A 10% PROFIT SHARE U MOTHERFUCKERS

BTC: 1PFiWBZFov9Kcdg1XrAiehGXqQYYHKy98Z

63 WEW

HERE COMES THE DIP

>Total US dollars in circulation is over 1.4 trillion.
>US dollar is worth 1 US dollar.

>a billion xrp a month over the next 5 years will damage it's ability to be a valuable currency.

PMSL

idk that pic has been around forever, I just grabbed it off Veeky Forums yesterday and put a gradient map on it

This is my first trip to the moon, I'm very excited.