>great ideas
>valid space in the music market
>went 48% today and is only on one small exchange

Get on board now. Larger exchanges next.week

Other urls found in this thread:

opus-foundation.org
etherscan.io/address/0x1426c1f91b923043f7c5fbabc6e369e7cbaef3f0#internaltx
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x4355fc160f74328f9b383df2ec589bb3dfd82ba0
reddit.com/r/opusfoundation/comments/6n25zc/are_decryption_keys_stored_in_plain_text_in_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their marketing is weak but dev's on Slack are talking about post-ICO marketing so here's your chance to get inb4...

opus-foundation.org

Whales are coming in.

interesting thanks for the tip.

Might throw in 1k and see where it goes. Anyone know how much their ico raised so far?

etherscan.io/address/0x1426c1f91b923043f7c5fbabc6e369e7cbaef3f0#internaltx

Not "that" much. They didn't really did marketing well. On their Slack though they now have a dedicated channel and will do a round of advertising after ICO and lager campaigns when the actual product will be released.

So you can view this as a fault of the team, or an opportunity because this is why few people know it.

All coins have whales.
This one not so many.

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x4355fc160f74328f9b383df2ec589bb3dfd82ba0

...fuck it, i'll get 1300 and see where it goes

Exactly, it's even a decent amount seeing they burn all that is not sold.

I'd have to hold this for a while wouldn't I...

>all these services that use their own tokens
Normies will hate this shit. You can't tell someone that they need to go on some fucking exchange to get tokens to buy music. That is absurd.
Which coin is trying to solve this?

I believe you would, yes. Unless you're one of the lucky to get a good price with the first real exchange rush.

>normies using tokens or coins
Normies still joke about needing "100 bitcoins" to buy a soda. It doesn't matter what the actual price is, they still consider it worthless.

They had a discussion about that on Slack, they have some good thought on that. Their are plenty of websites that use some sort of credit. Especially games. The normie can live with this. And they wont have to pass an exchange

Im pretty sure that asap the artists recognize they won't have to give 80% of their earnings to those thiefs and instead get the full amount of money of their songs, they will see through that

And I'm also sure metalpay could solve this problem

Unironically, Bancor. At least it pretended to have that goal.

problem is that as soon as any other faggot that is milking them realizes about that they will try to fucking murder the opus team if they don't sell everything to them

Indeed several solutions. I'm going to dig in the Slack and find the discussion.

By the way in the whitepaper:

No more OPT will be created after the crowdsale.

is there no chance to see the total they collected so far?

It's simple math...

Once again. GARBAGE COIN

they stole the exact color gradience from the Mysterium logo

not buying

>2017
>Paying for music
Seriously, guys

yes, it's a huge market

>Veeky Forums - Making investment decisions based on color schemes

reddit.com/r/opusfoundation/comments/6n25zc/are_decryption_keys_stored_in_plain_text_in_a/

Massive flaw that even the devs admit, anyone investing in this is braindead