>BCH will moon once difficulty adjustment kicks in
>difficulty adjustment kicks in
>nothing happens
>YFW Jihan will be mining at a loss once difficulty spikes up today

Nope, you are

>bch is satoshis vision

fuck your mother if you want fuck

>bch wiki reach 0.245btc so diff won't mind

Hey shitlord Satoshi's Vision® is a registered trademark of Bitmain. Expect our lawyers soon.

And what if the miners don't flock back to BTC? You know that none of them wanted segwit in the first place, right?

>miners won't go back to btc staying at a low prof because of ideals

Lost to you faggot

We will see what happens in 55 blocks

Because of ASICBoost? lol
Wonder why? You prefer to have a controlled coin?

So, you think BCH price will rise ? Or it is a total bullshit

> Chinese destroying Bitcoin
>Jihan Wu
>ASICBoost
>SegWit actually fixes something

I can't believe Veeky Forumstards still fall for this tired old bullshit

No wonder it's nothing but shilling shitcoins and begging for change, y'all wouldn't recognize an actual opportunity if it sat on your face

BCH is poised to turn the entire crypto market on its head, get the suicide hotline on speed dial faggots

speaking of blocks. Here's the latest empty BCH ones. Good luck with your shitcoin.

>And what if the miners don't flock back to BTC
Funniest thing I've read all week

just give a fuck of this drama I am so fuckin happy tha all my stash is in LTC. I will come back of that shit forked the 10th time withi 2020. If that bullshit will continue we will have Bitcoin bitcoin cash bitcoin lite bitcoin give a fuck

>Ya'll wouldn't recognize an opportunity if it sat on your face

Pictured: the fucking crypto superhighway

Enjoy your 1 lane BTC shitfest and dime a dozen altcoins

So....when bch drops back to its original floor soon would it be smart to buy at that price? the cycle will repeat itself, right?

Exactly..... buy small batches and be safe

>And what if the miners don't flock back to BTC?

then we have won and there will be panic selling and pink wojacks like we have never seen before. who knows the entire market might crash but BCC will have won.

Miners will not kill the goose with the golden egs, they will use BCH to increase income and project power but it would be very stupid of them to kill BTC

I swear to god, I still feel like Goldman Sachs is behind all this shit. Jihan Wu is a puppet.

What kind of a moron gets into a bottom-up system with no dictator and jumps ship to a top-down fork with FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT FUCK at the top

As if Blockstream is any better with Samson Mow tweeting "Are you on crack?" the other day.

It's a common American expression, fag.

This kind of moron!

Samson Mow is not a dictator.

From an emergent system to one man.

A special kind of stupid.

So? In gookland it's common to fuck your mother too you fuck.

Yeah, they'll just wait for blockstream to do that all on their own. Miners don't need to do anything, the most profitable chain will reveal itself after the next fork.

holy shit im sick of this fucking gook i'd rather every thread be that skateboard faggot again than this nonsense.

>People think Segwit will work
>people think lightning network will work

他媽的媽媽,如果你想他媽的

>People think segwit isn't already working