How to save money as lower class?

Making about 36k a year give or take. Any tips/advice on how to save money?

How much am I supposed to save every paycheck? Should I be investing in cryptocurrency instead of saving money? Please halp me. I am horrible at finance and saving money, need tips. Please help.

Beans & rice, no car. Put everything in crypto.
Thank me later.

If you invested in BTC your 36K last year, they are now worth more than 144K

Live rent free with parents. I have more money from working fast food than most college educated baby boomers have ever seen in their life. In fact, most people are heavily indebted...

I have never invested in anything to be honest. Don't know where to start.

Living with my parents is not an option. Any more advice or tips?

Where do I even begin with crypto? What sites do I go to in order to keep up with news and where to invest? Any beginner tips or advice for me? Thanks user. (thanking you now).

get a bike mate.

>get a bike mate.
I have a car.

Just put it all in something simple like Ethereum and dont look at the price. 50% Ethereum 50% BTC .. simple.

If you do it in OMG, Neo, and all these other ones that is shilled its probably not a bad investment but you have to keep a close look at them.

If he invested in ETH or STRAT last year he would be doing even better.

I'm in need of advice at the moment, not some coulda shoulda woulda stuff. Much appreciated please help

Start investing now, user. Crypto is your best bet. Research the shit out of it and set aside money each month to invest in a diversified portfolio of coins with high potential.

Not coulda woulda shoulda stuff at all. There are still gains to be made, you just gotta put in the effort.

How much of my paycheck should I be investing? 20%?

20% sounds pretty reasonable. It's however much you're comfortable with, though. Not all coins will succeed, so there is risk to this game, but the potential weighout outweighs the risk (as long as you aren't investing in pure PND coins).

Again, start researching, and lurk more. No one here can or will spoonfeed every little detail to you. You need strong hands too, don't panic sell at every little dip, and evaluate which coins are good long, medium or short-term holds.

Ok thanks dad. I will lurk more and do my research. What do you think about NEO? Should I invest in them for starters?

invest in ETH, coinbase.com or gemini.com

thank me later

Not sure about NEO. I've been kind of wary as an ETH holder since it's pretty much a Chinese clone, so I stayed away, but in hindsight I should have invested a few weeks ago when it was still called Antshares.

Right now it's at a dip from ATH, so it's probably the time to buy in if you got a good feeling about it, but don't put down too much just yet unless you've researched it thoroughly and are super confident about it. It may moon but I can make no guarantees.

Dont bother. Invest in urself is much higher roi at ur income

First of all, list all your income and outcome.
Separate outcome by monthly spending (house, car, phone, net, insurance, etc.), and evaluate other monthly spending (like, idk, you spend $120 on food, and so on).
List your loans then and do the math.
You should have what you can play with.

I do it monthly, but you got the idea, do it weekly if you are paid like this.

Got it. What is this ATH you speak of that caused the dip in NEO?

NEO is not a chinese clone of eth. Don't listen to this doofus.

give email and i will link u where to learn trading if that's what you are interested in.
I don't want the public to know about it.

Can you explain what he spoke of about the ATH causing the dip in NEO? What is ATH?

Why are you asking for financial advice on fucking Veeky Forums of all places, go on reddit or something

What do you mean? Isn't that what this place is for?

You really want to take financial advice from a bunch of teenagers?

Are you a teenager?

not same op but I've used a pedalbike for quite a while, saves a huge amount of money simply cycling and walking. if I need to go out of town I just use a train or bus (which is very rarely).

above if single, car if youve got a partner.
cardboard box always works

I live in an industrial town in northern England, meaning I can quite easily find property for cheap.

- find a delapidated area, do your research and find one with decent people (ie WASP population)
- buy if staying long term, rent if short term (as in months, max a year)
- distance to workplace should be a few miles maximum, ie no more than an hour cycling

>inb4 called a hippy
could give less of a shit about the environment, but in terms of money saving, simply being efficient pays off big time

Buy as much Bitcoin Cash as you can. This is like getting into BTC core when it was in the triple digits.

Yeah, it's true that there are some differences, and even innovation from NEO, but they certainly took a lot of inspiration from ETH. Both cryptocurrencies are used for executing smart contracts and running DApps. ETH was first and now the Chinese are creating their own competitor.

I didn't claim to be an expert on NEO, which is why I emphasized that OP needs his own research first.

ATH is all time high. I was just saying that it dropped in price a bit from its recent all time high, and that it MAY be a good time to invest if you are confident in this coin's success.