>$4100

never doubt the king

Easiest money ever.

bcc chinks on suicide watch

NOOOOO HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

BASED JIHAN WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL BITCOIN. HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME BIZ

Just sayan.

You guys bought the dip right?

tomorrow and the day after it we will be blessed with insane profits.
praise kek

Miner going back to BTC today and Segwit in 2 days. we are going to 5k

fucking exchanges locked down this morning

easy

dead cat's bounce

>BTC doesnt even need a working blockchain to win

wtf is wrong with the "free" market ? BCC is objectively superior, BTC has insane fees and it has basically come to a halt taking forever for transactions and even then blocks are full. It should be crashing right now, it has to be collapsing any moment. And yet the jews are buying and buying to push the price up, how the fuck are they doing this ? They cant keep it alive artificially by pumping in money, their money will run out, BTC is finished...

Yes.

YOU TOLD ME THIS WOULD DROP TO 3400 Veeky Forums I SOLD EVERYTHING IN THE DIP!!!

(Just kidding ;))

Bend the knee.

delusional chink shill

BCC is a garbage chink scam. It will drop to $10 after all the coins are mined next year and no one uses it for jack shit.

Fuck off chink.

fucking fuck off you fucking shill

you forgot to post your wojak, shill; here, I did it for you.

I sip Bcashers tears.

(though, in full disclosure, I own 27.3 Bcash. It's my chinkhedge.)

bbbbuuuuutbtbtut muh hash rates!

segwit wont stand a chance against 8mb blocks. not to mention the technical voodoo involved in actually making a LN transaction.

Are there any non meme reasons bitcoin isn't going to have a massive correction soon enough like every time before?

See I knew this will bounce, things go up and down, just learn to cope, not to sell cheap or buy too expensive.

It found buyers at $3,500 and its being bid up to $5,000

There might be a correction post-segmit activation. Sell the news, etc, but short term, it's going up.

I was about to sell when I woke up to 3600 Bitcoin.
God bless I didn't pull the trigger.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I always had faith it would go back up. It always does. Though i didn't expect it so soon. Once again missed my chance to get some discount BTC.

I've been at the 5 years now. Days like this don't scare me.

It was a last gasp effort by the chinks.

But I'm still holding my Bcash. They will chink up another day again soon. Maybe someone will be stupid enough to buy my bags for .35 or something.

some unknown entity with deep pockets affiliated with blockstream (goldman sachs) is pumping money into btc to hold the price steady. Those kikes know when the price dives btc is fucking finished.

I panicked and sold all my 0.02976 btc. In the end my total gains is 1.44€

I'm not sure if I should just take my "free" money now I got from the Bcash split or wait it out in the hopes it'll go up. I don't have much faith long term in Bcash, but if I'm not convinced it's demise is imminent either and think there might still be some gains potential.

Poorfag here wanting to become a rich fag through crypto.
1HPkzeBwpSmeatHN94wrrQqocE8kn2EFB5
If anyone can help me out. I want to ride to the moon with you guys.

>saw it at 3600
>it went up to 3700
>decided it was a dead cat bounce and didn't buy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am the dip.

The real dead cat bounce moment to buy was at 1800. I bought there.

never ever sell

all in on btc. see yall at 5k

1) Tether USD is essentially 80 million fake dollars dedicated to keep BTC up
2) Institutional investors and banks are behind BTC, and the regulations stopping them from manipulating normal markets don't exist here
3) Namebrand, namebrand, namebrand. BCH could be ten times better than Bitcoin, without the precious name it doesn't get the same availability, trading pairs, recognition and confidence which are needed for any currency to work.

BCH could have had a chance if it was a genuine attempt at fulfilling Satoshi's vision, but it is tainted by a mining cartel jealously defending their ASIC (a bug) and lack of programming chops.

Neither BTC nor BCH can fulfill the idea of Bitcoin at this point.

>1) Tether USD is essentially 80 million fake dollars dedicated to keep BTC up

Bitcoin market cap is nearly $70 billion...lol at "TETHER" having the ability to manipulate anything at ALL

Exactly. This is not the Mt. Gox days where they could manipulate the price easily. Way more diversified and secured market.