THIS IS NOT A DRILL

GET IN

i see you picked up the signs as well user, i was about to make a thread myself

Why

Already got in, I have my eyes locked on this coin for the long hold. It's going places.
>transparent dev team, they literally have a public forum to communicate with investors
>investors can vote on which direction they would like to see the chain go to secure their investments
>asset coin

Overall it's undervalued af right now, and anyone not buying these atm will see in a week or two what I mean.

why not

ENJOY YOUR BAGS

I want you guys to stop posting this so I can accumulate more
t. sold at 260 sats in mid july

Do your research, it's an asset coin for the chile blockchain which is a fixed supply, once it's released the value will skyrocket.

tfw sold at 650
tfw bought back in last night at 260

SAFEXmarines, report in! WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Someone needs to make a picture.

NOT.
FUCKING.
SELLING.

As much as mother fuckers shill this..
I'm starting to think...
maybe I can actually pursue development with this coin.
exchanges are getting taken out.
we are getting hit hard.

Difference between this and dnt districts? surely there's something that does this?

This concept is literally subsumed by dnt. It's just a matter of who gets there first.

Chille hasn't even begun development. Dnt has a far bigger team and will get there first. This coin is shit, nothing better than for a few more pumps and dumps.

Check the forum they have a roadmap and its stickied to the top (Chile Blockchain and Network), they are well over 70% at this point

Weak fud
You and your dnt can fuck off

You're a fucking retard. The wallet has just been released. Chille itself is nowhere close. I will suck your dick if that shitfag dan dabek even completes 20% of chille by the end of the year.

The safex community is honestly so fucking retarded. I held this shitcoin at 660 sats because I too thought it had potential, but it has one of the shittiest teams behind it.

Good luck safexmarines. I hope you make it too, but with your blind faith in a guy who can barely code, I have little hope for you.

I will say it's a great coin for temporary pumps. If you want to make money, then go for it. Just don't defend shit tech without any working knowledge of the product.

You're the stupid fuck who bought on a pump @ 660 sat.

bought 5 grand worth at 545 sats I ain't selling till a dollar