Veeky Forums SEO General

SEO is the gateway to your independence. It gives you the power to profit from your websites (by ranking and getting traffic), no matter the style of money making you choose (ads, affiliate, dropship, local business, etc...) and it will ultimately allow you to reach passive income. You can then either continue to scale it or simply use it as a safety net to reliably cover living expenses while you do what you really want to like stock trading/kneepad buying.
We've had some extremely high-quality threads in the past and we want to continue the tradition. In SEO general we cut the theoretical, confusing and useless shit you read online and cut to the chase. Do this, it works, don't give up.

BASIC NOTIONS, READ THIS IF NEW: moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo

If you're a beginner, drop your questions and get direct answers.
If you're an expert feel free to leave some tips, tricks and recommended tools/websites.
Bonus: Feel free to leave SEO package recommendations, since about 99% of them are shit.

thanks user, i'm trying to setup a dropship thing for income, and this will probably help me.

here is one [chan coin] for your trouble.

i wonder if some people on Veeky Forums do this. Some time ago i read that whole guide on Moz, but I don't really have cash that I could use to start paying damn taxes in this aids country, so I didn't really go further. Can you somehow make money with SEO if you don't work for yourself?

just learn how to hack websites and place there backlinks for insanely fast rankings

where did you get the idea that you need cash to start with affiliate marketing? if you do affiiating on digital projects, its free for you (except the costs of maybe setting up your own website , but thats pennies) and you have better margins on digital products than physical ones

well, i thought u need some money at least, but the cash comment was about my country. I have to get a company and pay taxes even if i make $0 or take a loss. I think this stuff takes a lot of time and effort to start generating money, and I can't really afford to do that now.

which country?

poland

you're about 20 years late to the party m8

I dont even know what the fuck a seo is
But i like your passion
Have a bump

whats new in the blackhat SEO world!

>hurr SEO is ded

This is shit people say when they realize they can't just have some pajeet setup a shitty PBN and spam the fuck out of it. SEO is still very real and profitable, you just have to actually create something of value instead of being a scamming whore.

all you need is quality backlinks
you can then rank .txt file

PBNs n sheeeit

Where do I buy SEO? Is it on bittrex?

You're welcome user
I do it, started in December and only after 1 shitty website and a decent one did I learn how to properly do it. I had read everything and had every tool but nothing is better than field experience. I'm on my third website now, as an amazon affiliate, and I'm making hundreds of dollars monthly (although I'm experimenting with adwords ads as well so there's a cut to profit). It may seem like an impossible task but it works, just start working as soon as possible and don't give up. It's that simple. I'm still not on the level of passive I want but as soon as I reach it I'm moving to a city I love and live independently.
I've thought about this, it's an interesting idea although extremely blackhat.
This user's right, all you need is 100$ at most to register a domain and host it. Write the content yourself and do the SEO yourself too, atleast in the beginning. I recommend an unlimited domains plan because you'll almost surely want to make more websites and with this choice you only need to pay for the domain name for any website after the first. (they'll all share the host).
People like you are the ones who fail. 20 years ago people were already saying that. It's always possible even if the game changes over time. One thing that stays the same is the quality you need to put out, focus on that.
Read Google has been and will continue to try to fuck blackhat tactics such as these. They've already been hit hard but hey, blackhat always finds a way to bring new shit to the table even though they don't last that long.
Thanks for the kek

bump thanks user
i noticed that the front of your website plays a major role in how google ranks your page higher
the better the design of your website, the better google places it, dont know why

It's all about the user experience design, google's crawl bot renders your pages in two ways, how your visitors see it and in pure code. The bot rates it instantly in user ease of use (fundamental pillars like navigation, uncluttered design, non-intrusive ads etc...) and in code stability/cleanliness (no errors or redundant lines of code). Webpage loading speed is also a strong factor and website identity (brand and logo) is also important.

so what is this about? i make a website and study SEO and make money on ads?

Feels bretty good

Finally seeing some results with dropshipping. I know it's not a lot of money but most of that is profit, and all i did today was sit around shitposting on biz and jerking off.
I have been trying for months but only breaking even with a few sales here and there.

it's only 4:50pm here so we'll see how many more ill get but I'm looking forward to doing $100/day and eventually $1000/day
Dont give up bois

hey senpain can you please help ?

im trying to score seo for my pepe site : ironpatchez.com

but my seo score is not even in first 100 rank.

wtf can i do ?

That's the spirit user, fucking ace.
It all comes down to backlinks. Relevant links from websites in your niche that point to your page(s). Thing is, it's extremely hard to rank a wordless page as Google sees them as having no content (no quality/spammy/untrustworthy). My advice would be to write a text of about 2500 words, relevant to your page and with lots of relevant keywords (don't spam them, use a wide array of long-tail variations of your main keyword). You can put it below the main page's store front. Also, create an about us/contact us/privacy policy page, both google and visitors love it since it signals trust. Make sure all the images have relevant metadata keywords in them. Allow comments on the product pages as well and if you don't have visitors feel free to write a few fake ones yourself, puts potential buyers more at ease.

what app is this?

Also user, what kind of link building campaign did you operate to get a steady flow of visitors? Are you running any kind of paid advertising or is the traffic all organic? Keep up the good work.

Shopify app

This is all facebook advertising, it took a while to figure out different things that work but i think im getting it now

Growing traffic naturally is truly hard if your niche is even slightly competitive.

How did you go from 0 to $43?

It feels like the only people making money on the internet are memes that have a following.