Safex. Chille. Volume Surging. Could go to one Dollar very quickly

Safex. Chille. Volume Surging. Could go to one Dollar very quickly..

building a new blockchain, its going $1 atleast

is this the new silk road

Just got off conference call. More Whales incoming.

someone needs to stop posting all this safex shit, seriously. I bought in at 280 sats and I know this is going to pump really soon but you don't tell Veeky Forums til AFTER the pump, thats like rule #2 on Veeky Forums next to rule #1 which is buy high sell low!

SILK. ROAD.

When I was a minnow, I got burned a couple of times by people posting at the top of the pump to dump their bags. Now that I've Made It, I am trying to turn this into a useful board where others can Make It as well.

Doing gods work user, bless you for your intentions

what kind of exit point are we looking at, orca?

Looks like it could go to one Dollar, so our exit is .96 cents and a fraction. If it still has enough momentum when it gets close, We will remove the sell orders and let it run.

thanks user, doing god's work

The glory is His.

Yeah that's not going to be until next month though for sure, I can confirm that we are going to see .05 cents by the end of the week though.

Could it actually be happening ... ?

Letting it make a bit of a floor at .0136, then we are dumping more in within 45 minutes.

You might be on to something...its looking pretty good

user Whale, not part of our group just dumped more in. Don't know who you are, but Bless you.

Another user Whale just entered the Lagoon. We are going to have to get a bigger lagoon. It is getting crowded. Our Pod of Orcas is still not dumping more in for another 34 minutes.

looking good so far

Good was just about to dump some more...looking great!

What pumps did you make it on specifically ? I wish to be orca one day

Are you all saying this will go from $0.01 to $1 from a pump? A near 100x?

Sorry, to busy to reply in depth. We will make a Thread about that on or about Sep 1st.

Repeated pumps over the coming month. That is the roadmap. It's gaiining legs of its own from other whales not part of our group atm. So our roadmap may be blown open and the sky may be the limit. I am on a conference call waiting for other Orcas to ring in to see what we are going to do.

it appears so.

beluga whale here lol
shits gonna be tight

>make post at 520btc and rising vol last night during price suppression
>bought in at 290, a bit shy of the rock bottom but you can't time the market
>"This is absolutely your last chance to get on."
>Everyone says it's a shitcoin

>Now there are threads
>I've already made almost 20%

Really made me think

Ok, you guys need to slow down a bit. Tour going to burn out the main engines on this baby by 50 cents. Tour not going to make it to a dollar at this accelerated rate. We need to slow down and allow it to make floors. Hope I do not offend. None is meant

wallet maintenance on bittrex, really makes me think

i can understand that.. how high do you think we can make it tonight ?

So from a marketcap of $30 million to $3 billion? I'm a little skeptical of that kind of increase. It would make it a top 10 coin. That would be insane if true.

Hang on, I will bring that up in the call and see what the others think.

Have you been doing the whale Q&A thread a few weeks back? You certainly made a good call regarding MTL.

Ok. Other Orcas think 38 cents by midnight EST is a little faster than they are comfortable with. But survivable. We need to slow it down to a 10 cent gain in the following 24 hour period as a bit of a cooloff.

Yes.

not quite ATH but it's getting to that point, yeah i agree there needs to be some sort of stability in order to achieve a reasonable floor

Ok. Ramdom whale dumped huge bags to lock in profit. We are dumping more in a few minutes early to stabilize. He will most likely buy back in shortly.

Ok, we need your group to pump in 20. We can alternate every hour on the half hour, and the other random whales will be jumping in here and there as they see fit.

should this worry me? I have never participated in a pump before. teach me the ways.

consider it done

really boils my noodles

one could say that it really activated his almonds

Going through mountains. Going to be out of service for a bit. Back on shortly. Your group on the hour, ours on the half.

What the fuck is this stupid ass RP?

Get the fuck out of here, you bought in low and are lolling about this. By the way you're probably aware of the irony that an orca is in fact not a species of whale.

but a beluga is ;)

Does anyone know which coin Suppoman is talking about that I'd have to take his course to find out about?

Buying some safex to get in on this pump first tho

so nobody knows the safex to chille ratio yet? will chille be added to bittrex too?

how many safex to ((((make it))))

bittrex is cucking us

1 million if @$1

doubting the larpers right about now, 6:00 came and went with no action

Well now is a great time for anyone who hasnt bought in yet to buy in, the dip is recovering quick

damn wallet is still offline, wtf is going on

MASSIVE TRANSACTIONSFUCKING UP THE WALLETS ON BITTREX.

DONT LET THE FUCKING DIPS FOOL YOU,
THIS IS GOING UP.

Strapped with 100k
This will definitely moon , but you guys have to give it some time
Won't get rich overnight
Or will you ...?

only 60k here, feels bad

I'm fucking 20k, eat a dick.

only feminine dick

im only 33k till I see some action, will round to 100k

Yeah I'm gonna flat out say this won't move an inch within the next 48 hours. Incredibly shilly.

LEAVE THEN, YOU WONT SURVIVE THE WINTER. WATCH THESE GAINS VICARIOUSLY.

Why did I fall for this?

i really hope this is legit If this hits a dollar I will become a manatee instead of krill
put half my portfolio in safex the other day

You hoping for it today?

update us please, mr beluga

group is still on, dunno bout ORCA, i'd be patient but tonight we're expecting some serious progress, by midnight i hope.

no dude, not 1 dollar thats too ambitious that will probably happen for the veteran long hodlers by the end of the year, realistically we are looking at a 200% gain by the end of tonight.

as for your roleplay shit please stahp. No whale would ever just give out info of a pump on a public message board. You mine as well post your private key.

no but i got time I just want a little more weight to throw around

well shit thats still good with me ill make like 2 grand

tf you mean role playing you nerd

We sure do need a lot of pumping to hit 200% by midnight.

would love some of these predictions to be right for once....i think buying into numerous coins and holding for months is the best strategy...none of you can predict whats going to happen. I havent seen one chart reader be right on their "analysis"

wallet update was released 5 hours ago, yesterday this coin was on a -15% downtrend, now its +20.6, relax it'll happen.

can someone explain what the fuck happened here?

WHO ARE WE?

LMAO, I was just thinking that too, cant believe you brought that up.
I'm assuming a whale made a massive fucking pump and once the normies found out about it they sold for sky rocket prices in under the span of a few seconds and so the whale btfo.

no, it was just some retard that accidentally bought 3 btc worth at that price.