100 MB OF UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTIONS

If you send a Bitcoin to another wallet it will take you about 50 hours now.
How does it feel corecucks?

b...but muh chinese...

Holy shit...how did it get all fucked up?

Ahahahaha

no it doesnt

chink shill

How much fees to get in next block?

ASK JIHAN

proof that what you say is correct
my math is as fallowed:
100mb unconfirmed, 1mb per block
makes 100 blocks
1 block takes about 30 minutes to be mined
makes 50 hours

no?

do you have a hq png of this image?

Checked block explorer, seems like they are finding BTC on the regular just like before BCC. You're an idiot.

Bcash doesn't have a logo.

421sat / byte and you are guaranteed in the next block.
It would be a good idea to avoid transactions till the next BTC difficulty adjustment when all the miners come back and BCH dies for good

481626 34 minutes ago 2381 999216
481625 an hour ago 2579 998257
481624 2 hours ago 2807 999167

???????????????

Normal, you know how many times it took me 1-1.5 hours to get confirmations on an exchange before Aug 1?

Not saying that's ideal, just saying I don't see much change and this whole "it takes 50 hours to confirm" is bullshit.

I will never understand the cognitive dissonance of cash cucks claining Blockstream controls Bitcoin and then shilling for bcash with the motivation "see? Jihan controls bitcoin, suck his cock or perish you kike faggot hurr durr"

You salty BCH losers are worse than cancer. Just accept that BU is a worse shitfest then Core and let's move on.

fucking newfag

increase fee = problem solved

when's segwit

>2018
>it costs $250 to make a bitcoin transaction
>problem solved!!! XXXXDDDD
>le economics face XDD

Back to normal

you think people are just going to stop making transactions so they can clear the mempool? it's only going to grow, numbnuts.

activation mostly likely on thursday

tick tock

does not fix the problem, wont help

that will make the mempool worse. there's no working sidechains at the moment and segwit reduces the space for nonsegwit tx's in a block.

bitcoin as it is now isnt for your tiny microtransactions

B-but it's Satoshi's original vision of bitcoin!!

And that's supposed to be a feature that makes me want to use bitcoin?

>muh 8MB blocks
>muh centralized chink asic coin

get lost

Bitcoin was a proof of concept, as it is now isn't for any transactions. Why couldn't we have let it die peacefully before bitcoin cash happened?

bullshit

The first mover advantage is too big and we will have a hard time EVER getting normies on board with crypto if bitcoin dies.

This is a troll right?

name recognition is all bitcoin has at this point
it's just some patented centralized legacy chain with a law team and censored forums.

they're literally suing the segwit2x team lmao and strong arming the miners. the "decentralization" of bitcoin is literally what BCH is.

OP is clearly a troll, yea

Bchtard jealous that BTC actually has transactions? Go mine an empty block lol

The transactions doesnt get put in blocks by chronological order haha. Its based on tx fees. Jesus, some people on this board..

Fuck all you corecucks and fuck myself for sending btc yesterday to an exchange which still hasn't arrived. I hope the jews kill you all you fucking scammers.

There's nothing decentralized about a small group of chink miners throwing a tantrum because they don't want the tech advances numerous alts already got because it'd devalue their bloated farms. Using hashpower to try and force users to change coins when they already clearly displayed their preference for Bitcoin is exactly why it's centralized.