LAST CHANCE MONERO

Bithumb launches Monero trading tomorrow.

This is your last chance on board the moon mission.

WHY MONERO?

WHY?

Here:
coindesk.com/irs-using-bitcoin-tracking-software-since-2015/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
whaleclub.co/join/K2G7H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leading up to the November hardfork Monero will see massive gains.It's a bit late to get on board, but plenty of gains up ahead.

The volume on this exchange is incredible:
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

They're offering incentives as well, pic related.

Hard to understand we are still around 0.2

I'm getting goosebumps thinking about the gains

>November hardfork
Quick rundown?

Every 6 months Monero has a planned consents fork to add new features that have been tested.
This time the update will add Ring CT2(which makes ring CT much more efficient), forcing a large ring size(because of Ring CT2), and labeling the Graphical user client finished.

Addition to exchanges makes coin dump hard. Why are you lying, faggot?

I think they're also making transactions smaller (in bytes)

give me a quick rundown on running a monero wallet and storing your coins off exchange. a few years ago you basically had to be a super hacker to do it confidently. is it any more accessible to retards now?

This is bithumb. Koreans are a bit different, they only buy.

Monero GUI wallet.
Download it from getmonero.org, create wallet, write down the seed, deposit mentos.

Forgetten step here: Connect to a node. You can either run your own, which will take a long time to sync, or connect to a remote one (node.moneroworld.com:18089 will connect you to a random publicly donated node)

I'm strongly considering dumping my BTC/BCH for ETH and Monero. Bitcoin as a whole is just in for a rough ride with uncertainty these next few months, and Monero especially looks damn good.

But at the same time I made a lot by not selling either my BTC or BCH right after the hard fork. I don't want to miss out on that kind of shit again if it happens in November.

People are so excited for this moon mission that they're... selling all their monero?

>be whale
>put all of my bags up for loan with extremely low rates
>be average polo user (sub 100 iq)
>sees cheap rates, shorts coin
>whale buys cheap coins

Cool I didn't know that, sounds like a sensible scheme to have it scheduled regularly. Thx for the infos.

Diversify nigga
Personally I have mostly btc, about 15% eth and 5% monero. + the free bcc I got of course.

That's absolutely what I'm doing, I hold a few hundred of ETH and XMR myself.

But my BTC/BCH holdings still make up almost half of what I own in $. This shit the next few months has me wondering if I should sell the BTC at least, especially for Monero.

The average sub-100iq polo user actually looks at the rates? You are giving them too much credit.

Don't sell all the BTC, maybe %30-%40 of it.

If anyone thinks government is good, just get them into crypto

I really hope you decided to go long on Monero with 5x leverage user...
whaleclub.co/join/K2G7H