Reminder that this fucking faggot brony defrauded you by orchestrating a false "huge event" to pump the price of Monero...

>Reminder that this fucking faggot brony defrauded you by orchestrating a false "huge event" to pump the price of Monero, and had his friends play along to enhance the lie even further
>He profited
>His friends profited
>"It was just a prank bro"
>You lost money for trying to do the one thing Veeky Forums always tells you to do: "buy the rumor, sell the news, fag"
>Him: "I'm not responsible because i don't deny being a scammer"
>Him: "i'm just teaching you a lesson XDDDD"
>His medley of manchildren: "kek why did u expect a head of this company to act with any kind of professionalism u should have known better kek its crypto bro that means everyone is allowed to defraud u kek its the wild west bro kek do your own research (dyor) bro kek its basicly ur fault u deserve it kek i love monero and taht was a HILARIOUS prank it reminded me of this one south park episode whats wrong with jerking off to ponies"

> t. salty faggot who got rick rolled

>You lost money for trying to do the one thing Veeky Forums always tells you to do: "buy the rumor, sell the news, fag"
are you retarded? you sell right before the announcement is scheduled, not as its being announced. stay poor fag

He's a fat faggot but I'm also happy about it.

It's literally the only coin (apart from maybe Sia) where the devs just don't give a fuck about the price and are working on actually worthwhile technology.

His prank has bought you more time to accumulate and resistance to crashes and wild swings. What a legit currency actually needs

count me in on the medley of manchildren then. except I'm not under the impression that there is a "head" of any monero "company". probably the people butthurt about this had been looking for a hype fueled trade to generate btc profits. true xmrbros have a different mindset

Monero will rule them all.

Nice, this really taught me a lesson. Just sold 100k.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of what happened?

-Rothschilds bow to Fluffy
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Fluffygrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Fluffy's babies
- said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Fluffybots inside you right now
-Fluffy in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Fluffy's bunker in Wilkes land?
-He learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Fluffy
-He is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is benevolent beings.

Why the fuck would anyone invest in a coin that can't be traced? Can anyone explain this to me?

Because: there are a lot of people using crypto's and making money with it that do not want to report this to the IRS or Prosecution Office in their countries. Someone whos made 100k trading bitcoin, with no intention to pay tax would not be eager to cash that out to fiat directly. If anything crash were to happen with regard to bitcoin, aforementioned people have little option to cash their bitcoin out directly. What they can do is conver bitcoin to Monero (which has proven to be really stable) before it crashes. A lot of people would do this. Also it does seem like a pretty fucking big deal that its a lot more anonymous than bitcoin, and it has a low supply - why would people NOT invest in Monero?

Because for some reason you think it's a good idea to see how much cash anybody has and ANY transaction they ever did?

Nice try NSA

Nice, just sold 100k. I just bought XSPEC though monero v2 nice

OP status:
[_] Salty
[_] Buttblasted
[X] Salt Wars IV: A New Cope

Missed the moon?

>monero BTFO's shitty daytraders
>they never recover
o am I laffin

/thread
OP should stick to build high sell low

>head of this company
Easy to spot how OP it's retarded

but he's right though. You're retarded to invest heavily in Monero based on twitter news alone

If you hate this piece of shit then dump all of your Monero and buy SPECTRE coin. Read the chart you faggots.It's about to beat the shit out of Monero and take its place on the throne.

I've been holding since 30 bucks and I think it was hillarious

>POS

POS is literally piece of shit

>proof of stake
Easy way to instantly know if a coin is a scam. I bet they had a big premine too, right?