/ARK/ General - Sailing not Selling Edition

White paper
>ark.io/whitepaper/

Quick rundown on ARK
>released on 21st of March this year
>slow steady climb, virtually no major dips
>largely ignored by Veeky Forums
>ARK continues its ascent
>Uncle Chang and Moon Man found the highly successful biz_classic delegate, grouping together millions of $ worth of ARK from Veeky Forums making it /our/ coin

How is ARK different from all the vaporware coins?
>Smartbridge technology will LINK TOGETHER blockchains, allowing them to communicate with each other
>Smartbridge tech has recently been tested and executed an Ethereum smart contract successfully
>IPFS technology is being developed by ARK
>IPFS will be the successor to HTTPS
>IPFS is a peer-to-peer data storage protocol that will decentralize the way we exchange data, much like cryptocurrency decentralizes the exchange of money
>ARK lead dev and founder Francois Xavier is a renowned software developer that has created oceanographic SatNav software for the European Union and NATO.
>ARK team has actively been networking and supporting other teams through the hosting of many new ICO AMA's on their popular slack channel (Aragon, Mysterium, Navcoin to name a few)

Why should I buy it?
>it has a relatively low marketcap/total supply ratio
>total supply is around 97 million ARKs, which is relatively low compared to the rest of the markets
>the price of an ARK, when the above is considered, is very low
>this coin has been VERY stable, steadily increasing and finding a new floor with each pump, while the market has had bull/bear pumps and dips. ARK has yet to have its upward correction
>just look at the daily/long-term charts, it is on the cusp of a huge uptick

Come sail the ARK my brothers and sisters. It is time to choose the coin that takes us to greatness. This is the one.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faq
vid.me/V88e7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>largely ignored by Veeky Forums

Cmon I love ark but how the hell can you say that, we have like 20 threads a day and our own delegate for over 2 months now

I'll buy when it hits $1.30 in a a few days when the hype has died off a bit

Concur on this, only because Veeky Forums collectively has about $3M in ARK

Threads will be popping out by the dozen when the real moon mission starts

Even with all the accomplishments of biz_classic I still say that ARK doesn't get the attention it deserves. ARK threads mostly get slid, and only after this last pump did people really start paying attention (ie more than 2 threads a day)

Meanwhile, take a look at coins like DGB and XRP and NEO and etc. They get dozens of threads a day, not to mention whatever new trendy vaporware coins are topping the volume charts atm.

Maybe I exaggerate. But I just don't see it. I create MOST of the ARK threads and when I stop, they just don't get created. DAYS without ANY ARK threads have gone by when I haven't posted any.

Not trying to say I'm the only one, but there are probably only a handful of us.

>Even with all the accomplishments of biz_classic I still say that ARK doesn't get the attention it deserves. ARK threads mostly get slid, and only after this last pump did people really start paying attention (ie more than 2 threads a day)
Many ppl think its a meme, the meme was born during a huge pnd in june which created several '''bagholders'''

HODLING until $10

So I have 100 something ARK... How do I get them dividends?

>only $10
Enjoy your minimal gains

Download the ark wallet, add the delegate biz_classic and vote.

So how do these dividends work

If you vote for biz classic, you can register your wallet on classicdelegate.biz and adjust your payout to either daily, weekly or monthly from your next payout date. The ark is then sent to your wallet whenever your next payout date is

First, you "vote" for a delegate, the cost is 1 Ark. With this act, you're staking your Ark to support that delegate. (The coins are still yours, but the amount you have matters).

A delegate is someone who mines the coin and keeps the chain working. The 51 delegate with more votes get to work and generate coins. They decide how they split the gains with their voters, but long story short, voters with more Ark get more Ark back for staking.

That's pretty much it. Make sure to join biz_classic.

classicdelegate.biz/faq

As a poorfag, any Ark donation is appreciated.

AGLiDKiEaAJTXt2378oRA827QYKfm9FMif

Does it make any difference how much you get from biz_classic between setting it to daily/weekly/monthly? If not why would you not set it to daily?

Oh alright thanks for the info. How much is the payout usually?

The thing is theres a 0.1 Ark fee for transactions. So, a daily setting would end up consuming your profits.

each payment costs 0.1 ark, so weekly saves you 0.6 ark each week

Can I get a quick rundown on the fintech thing from today?

5/10.
Speaker wasn't the best.
Said pretty much everything we already knew.
Promised "great news" in 2-3 weeks.

That's it.

It was basically stuff we already knew; what the coin does, what purpose it serves, it's potential...

Hinted at that a few features were finished and that we might seem the implemented soon

Thanks.
Sounds like good exposure at the very least.

You'd have to be retarded to invest in this shitcoin. Look at the dev team, literally a bunch of braindead kids.

>Lars is the head of our financial department with background in the construction management, where he was cost estimator.

>Chin is an Entrepreneur living in Northern California. Careers include an Online Medical Cannabis delivery service owner, Restaurant owner, 4 Years in the United States Marine Corps and 6 years in the United States Army providing Communications, Planning and Execution for top echelon exercises and operations. He has a wide range of interests from 90s Alternative music to Virtual/Mixed Reality future interactive systems and is always willing to be a helpful force within the community. Semper Fidelis.

>Travis is a crypto currency investor/trader/miner/podcast producer/website operator and all around crypto enthusiast. He has been involved in Bitcoin mining and trading since summer of 2013. Shortly after getting involved in crypto he built dontmine.com. It’s purpose was to help new people find bitcoin and spread awareness of bitcoin to the masses. While being a producer for a blockchain podcast, he helped produce podcast interviews for some well known figures in the crypto world, including Paul Snow of Factom and Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum. His day job consists of leading and managing large heavy metal manufacturing operations in the steel industry as a subsidiary of Metso Minerals.

THIS IS THEIR MAIN 'BOARD MEMBER'

??????????

DO YOU GUYS EVEN DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SHILLING A SHITTIER PIECE OF SHIT COIN LMFAO JUST DUMP ALREADY, IT WILL NEVER MOON IF THE DEV'S TEAM'S COLLECTIVE IQ IS LOWER THAN MY SHOE SIZE.

Why do you spend so much time fudding one coin?

I'm just saying, I'm not going to invest my money when one of its main developers looks like this and thinks a career in 'ONLINE MEDICAL CANNABIS DELIVERY SERVICE OWNER' is appropriate.

they aren't even developers, they are business owners.

What about online medical cannabis delivery strikes you as inappropriate? Sounds like a booming business, given USA's recent legalization efforts.

Besides, just so you know, the main devs of ark were the creators of crypti, and lisk is a fork of crypti. Ark got better devs than lisk, look where lisk is now. That's where ark is going, and beyond.

lol the attempted fud by educating us on the team members just had the exact opposite effect. 10 year logistics vet, a forward thinking chink, and a steel industry guy are something I would generally trust especially since they have a working product (this is better than 90% of alts can say).

actually pretty comfy with this coin.

HURR WEED DUUDE, yeah what a great business owner

Salty about missing your rebuy much?

So I did all the instructions and added myself in.

What now? Does the amount of Ark I have in this wallet increase daily? And by how much?

i actually lol'd

>Lars is the head of our financial department with background in the construction management, where he was cost estimator.

Head of the financial department's only relevant work experience was a "COST ESTIMATOR" for a construction company. NICE MAN, YOU'RE INVESTING YOUR MONEY INTO SOMEONE WHO WAS A 'COST ESTIMATOR' LOOOOOOOOL

1000 ark in wallet gets you ~2 ark per week.

Let me guess, you never had a real job or worked in a business before.

medically speaking it's kicking in the door of traditional pharma. like it or not it's gaining a huge acceptance in the healthcare industry which is an absolute Cash cow esp in the states. one of the only things that makes me think potcoin and associated acts could have a potential worth.

Imagine being down so much money on a shitcoin that you get deluded into thinking that their dev team has ANY potential. Keep holding, you'll regret it soon enough

I have 2370.

So if I'm being paid out daily automatically, I should be getting... 0.68 Ark a day?

>t. never dealt with supply houses

if you had any idea what you were talking about you wouldnt be typing this garbage.

Minus transfer fees, you're better off going monthly

Transfer fees are what, 0.1 Ark?

How do I change it to monthly?

I've been holding since 10k sats, I'm way in the green and you're not the first deluded fud spewer we had in the ark threads. So far every fud has been proven wrong and my gains speak for themselves.

Will ARK support subchains for greater scalability?
Are subchains and sidechains the same?

Did you just not read the thread?

This isn't anything close to Digibyte-powerpoint-presentation tier and you know it

I work in an architecture office, estimating is a really fucking important part of construction.

>classicdelegate.biz/faq
K, I did it.

Dope ass table wrap

I used to hold 5k+ Ark. At some point, I realized that the project is a pipe dream and a scam. There is no point to this project. It's like: "Well, we can't figure out a good idea by ourselves, let's just try to link up every other good idea!"

That is why this coin will fail. It's a way to delude normies with no technological knowledge or background into thinking it's shiny or cool - "This will be the one crypto to reign over all other cryptos!" It's pure delusion.

I am honestly shocked that this coin has anything near a $100m+ market cap. And I say this as someone that used to be seriously big ark holder like you guys. I am literally not even trying to be mean, I'm trying to help you guys move your money into a more serious coin.

I moved almost all of my Ark into Monero last month because:
1. It's a serious project.
2. No dev premine.
3. It solves a problem: privacy.
4. It has an actual use case.

Can you say the same about Ark? That's how you know it is a scam project. I'm sorry guys, but someone will be left holding the Ark bags. Hope it isn't you.

> he sold his ARK too early and can't get back in.

I would say I feel sorry for you, but you're a sinner who deserves his punishment

You don't have to feel sorry for me friend. I went all in on XMR at $40 USD. And I know it's going to be the next big thing. Much bigger potential for extreme gains over time compared to the scam coin that is ark. Your fate is controlled by pot heads and low IQ retards. Do you really trust them?

I trust what they say more than someone who bought XMR when it was already $40 and the only reason it's up right now is because it's being used for money laundering. Can't wait until XMR dips again and you realize how stupid you are.

>this is what arkies actually think
Veeky Forums, this is the thought process of your average arkie. Remember this when making a trading decision involving this coin.

these bag holders are almost as bad as sigtholders.

Congrats on the monero gains bro.

Yes, I would feel sorry for them if I didn't loathe them for their stupidity.

>he thinks XMR has a use other than Drug Cartels and Money Laundering
>he thinks ARK has no use

holy lord I thought you were better than this

When you want to calculate just how stupid some people are, just go look at Ark's market cap. People really believe they should invest in Ark!

This is why IQ eugenics should be instituted.

>this definitely isn't just some random pump from tax dodgers trying to get away from the IRS
>it has a future
>slow transaction times don't mean anything pal
hey man have fun with this glorified shitcoin.

>pump
>stays at the same price for days
God, arkies are more retarded than I thought.

>he probably bought DGB too

lmao when ARK is worth more than ETH I'll make sure to give you some in exchange for a sharpie pic

>ark
>more than eth
How can you keep displaying your stupidity over and over again like this? Are you really this retarded? What did you get on your standardized tests?

This has to be a joke.

>he's trying so hard to FUD ARK

why are you still here? You know how I know you're a retard? You're replying to people in a thread for a coin that you supposedly hate. I already know anything you say is bullshit

I came here to laugh at delusional arkies. And trust me, you've given me what I wanted. Thanks, arkie.

>haha I'm here to laugh at other investments
>haha I am definitely NOT an idiot for selling my ark early

wew your mental gymnastics to make yourself feel smart are impressive.

Meh. You look like an autist wasting his time and the thread. So good job I guess.

I am literally crying laughing that arkies are so deluded and self righteous about their coin that they feel like it needs a general. I mean, how much stupider could a bunch of people be? Lmfao

You are horrible at FUD man. Just accept you sold too early and buy back in so you don't miss the moon to $10 and beyond

>says Ark is a scam
>uses Monero as an example of a non-scam
>Monero, the coin who lied about being partnered with Visa and was threatened with a lawsuit if they didn't remove all Visa imagery from their site
Post proof that you had 5k+ Ark.

>at the end of the conversation, he tells me to buy ark.
This is how delusional arkies are. All they can do is repeat "buy ark! buy ark! buy ark! who cares about the technology and feasibility, we're going to the moon!"

>he thinks monero is a scam
Arkies are retarded. It is now solidified in my mind. I still have the seed to my wallet but I don't feel like downloading that shitware wallet. So no, I won't give you proof.

Post your bittrex transactions for Ark, dummy. Also are you really going to pretend like the Visa stuff with Monero isn't a red flag?

Go fuck yourself, Arkie. You aren't worth my time.

Another failed FUD. Kill yourself my man

Apparently Ark is worth your time since you FUD it so much

Haha, I got the Arkies pissed and had a great laugh from it to. Arkies are like that kid everyone made fun of in high school. It's so fucking easy and just makes you feel so good about yourself to see them struggling helplessly to make a buck with their scamcoin.

Your show is pathetic, MaLISKie

does this only work with a specific Ark wallet? or could i just connect my Bittrex wallet?

Ahahahahahaha! Another one comes! One more Arkie for the burning fire pit! This is my new favorite past time. Shitting on Arkies for their stupidity and delusion.

Am I the only here who thinks Malarkie is one of us LARPing as a fudder to keep the thread bumped by baiting people? Might also pull some people over to buy as some sort of weird reverse psychology thing.

I'm not Malarkie you dumb chink. I'm just one of the many people on the board that agrees with his sentiment. After all, someone has to keep the arkies in their place while he's not around.

You are a fucking idiot. Weed is a business, and high inhib, limp wristed, straight faggots like you, weighed down by your scruples as you are, scorn many opportunities when you could be exploiting them. You harm only yourself with your disdain.

most likely. idk - always gotta be wary of Veeky Forums psyops.

The only psyops here is the ark marketing team and their delusional followers making generals to market this worthless scamcoin run by a pothead. Buyers beware.

You're so autistic that you can't hide the fact that you're our court jester Malarkie, even when you're LARPing as a new character.

Is it really that fucking hard for you not to type like a basement dwelling neckbeard?

Ahahahaha, here comes another Arkie, ready for his spanking. After I spank you, will be be a good boy and hush up, little Arkie? I've already given out 4 of these today.

>Tfw I've already over tripled my initial investment with Ark

Meanwhile you're sitting on the sidelines salty as fuck because you sold too early. Do what you gotta do to cope though.

That's even better. When ark hits 50 cents your salt is gonna taste better than the salt im getting in this thread. Im about to orgasm just thinking about it.

Well considering the fact that I bought a majority of my stack for 50 cents or less, I'll still be comfy af.

Lol don't even waste your time, this guy's delusional. The 4 spanks he's given out today were probably forced out of him by his gay fat sex master whipping him into submission.

shill absolutely owned

Ark is down. Should I buy?

Yes

I wish I could invest in cringe.

No

I've done it. I hope it doesn't shit the bed.

You'll be fine, if you got in under 42k you'll enjoy nice profits in two weeks time. If you got in under 41k, then you're laughing

bought at 40.6k

>Smartbridge technology
AKA 64 character string
wow!

how dar eyou?

ARK Keynote at Fintech Week New York 2017 (Tuesday)
vid.me/V88e7