Lost all my money trading crypto. PART 3

Making this thread again because I think we can all benefit from some of the smart people on Veeky Forums. I already got some great tips over discord and email and I'm very glad for it. You guys are awesome!

Guys I'm at my wits end. Went from 15k to 1k in the span of 3 months. I just keep losing money. I suck at trading. Every time I buy anything the market moves against me immediately. As soon as I buy the coin it drops by 5%. I don't know why this keeps happening to me.

It's not like I'm a complete retard. I have a university degree, so I'm not insanely stupid. I spent MONTHS studying TA now. I know all of the patterns, indicators, everything. But I just keep losing money.

I went from 3k>15k>1k. Made the most money when I just bought random coins from Veeky Forums. Then I thought I can do it better with TA. But I'm losing all my money. My GF is going to kill me for losing our money.

I also have the problem of not knowing what indicators to use. I just keep flip flopping between them. ANY help from a profitable trader would be really appreciated. This really sucks.

I'm losing my health, hair, can't sleep worrying about losing all my money.

If anybody is willing to help me you can also email me : [email protected]

Mind sharing some of the tips?

>losing money in a bull market

Shiggy

three words:
do. not. sell.

Definitely not.

1. Don't be emotional, get a therapist if you have stress, you will NOT trade well if you are emotional/have issues

2. Trade rationally. Set a stop loss. Make a plan. Follow your plan. Try to set buy orders for where you think the dip will be instead of market buying.

3. Trading shitcoins is like gambling. It's often better to invest into a project on the ground floor(ico's) and just hold it. Crypto's are very volatile

4. Have your financial situation figured out first and only trade with money you can actually lose to avoid making emotional mistakes because you *NEED* the money you will make overrushed trades trying to MOON but that is just gambling(I'm very guilty of this).

5. Be patient when trading. It's better to make only a couple of good trades per week, infact that's how people stay profitable. Only make a trade when you have an ideal setup, zoom out and make sure it's not high already. It's better to make NO TRADE than to lose money on a trade.

6. Instead of just using TA assess the worth of the coin and where it should be at. This helps you believe in the coin and you will be more resilient during shake out dumps

7. Do way more research, FA is more important than TA. TA is often just a fucking gamble, the market makers and bots can wreck any TA setup. Value is more important.

The guys that contacted me have really given me some amazing tips, shout outs to 'Justus' and 'Charles'

I have to add that since making the first thread I've made my first successful trade in a while with DNT :). Feeling good now. I also got some good tips about ICO's to buy.

that's because all these crypto currency things are scams... there is a reason only teenagers are 'investing' in it, and not big hedgefunds or investment funds..

invest in normal stock on the stockmarket.. You gain less, but at least you have the guarantee it's not rigged..

I invested 900 euro in several French stocks and made 200 euro on that last few months.

Op you're dumb. TA is a literal meme for shit grade crypto. Your degree doesn't mean anything. Give up, get a job.

>financial crisis incoming
>people are afraid that WW3 is gonna happen soon
>wiill see the first big wave of refugees because of climate change in the next couple of years
>people in third world countries are already investing in BTC rather than buying fiat currencies

Digital currencies are definitely going mainstream soon

If doing daily trades, aim for 10 - 20% profit and then bail

With high volume coins that are travelling sideways, you can make that much in minutes. You can make a lot more money banking tons of small profits than hoping for your bags to moon.

How do you know if something is going to make you 20% profit though. Anytime I buy shit dumps 20% more like.

>I also got some good tips about ICO's to buy.
Enlighten me senpai.

name one 3th world country that is investing in BTC

India

hahahahahahahhaahahahhahhhhahahhahhahahhhhah

Watch the order book. Whales trying to force the price up will keep setting incrementally higher buy walls. 10% is a safer target, but if you catch a whale forcing the price up, you can make off with 20% easy.

Another thing you can do, which only works with high volumes of trades (like $1000+) is to sell back the initial investment after it goes up 10%. That way you have $100 in that coin risk free.

I started with 10k lost it all. Got 15k on a loan and lost it all again. Now I suck dick at a corner to have something to eat. :) Life is good.

>checked
i like the direction you're taking these threads

I need more help

Still can't fucking sleep. I have barely slept for 1 week now. Obsessively researching ICO's. I feel like absolute death. I'm physically ill. My gf asked me what is wrong with me. I need to hit ONE success to get my money back. FUCK

just don't give up. learn from every single loss and mistake. those are the indicators you need most

have an entry and exit strat for every trade whether it's a daytrade, a 15 second trade or a 4 yeard hold.

fight to control your emotions as the most important aspect of self-mastery and masculine capability

don't stress nigga, laughing it off and stoicly continuing is alpha so be alpha and do that

watch cryptoyoutubers until you find some you like then watch all their videos.

Make sure when you trade your exchange is full screen, if your phone is in use it's for crypto and you have no distractions. play for keeps nigga

Man you seem like the biggest wimp, just leave crypto, it's not for you if you can fuck up and the whinge about it on Veeky Forums for 3 days straight

you're really asking for help from a guy who went from 15k->1k? are you kidding

amazing post, and thanks for the T boost from that picture

>climate change

ahahahhahahaha

just keep buying /biz shitcoins

It's not hard. I fucking failed in school and I'm a literal fucking idiot. Buy coins that aren't absolute shit and hodl. Trading is not for everyone.

Please fucking stop. It was funny the first time. Nobody gives a shit that you allegedly lost all of your money, and nobody except the biggest retards on the planet are going to just give you money. When I lost half of my investments in late June, I took my losses, learned from my mistakes. I didn't fucking cry or beg or get depressed. I did what I had to do to unfuck myself. Now up six thousand fucking percent, made as much as I make in like six months at my wagecuck job, and my portfolio hasn't been doing great lately, but I can't afford to diversify anymore at the moment, and what I'm invested in is most likely going to rise eventually. If you lose everything in this market, you fully deserve it. Do your fucking homework. Invest in shit that seems smart and sounds lucrative, and you're pretty much guaranteed to win right now. Handle your shit OP. Grow some balls and tell your GF you fucked up and failed.

You have a gambling problem. Leave crypto and never come back.

Trading is nothing but luck.

Stop acting like your some savant.

Coins that have tech plummet, and coins based on hype without an actual product moon.

Care to explain what happened with XMR today?

The fact is most of biz would be better off buying scratch tickets.

Those nocoiners are so funny.
I invested 900 euro in several Chinese shitcoins and made 20000 euro on that last few days

you lost 2k OP, you put in 3k of your money not 15 who gives a fuck

>Went from 15k to 1k in the span of 3 months.
>I suck at trading.
you don't say

what's in your crypto portfolio, if u dont mind me asking.

I'm holding BTC, ARK, OMG, ETH

>the stockmarket
>not rigged..
You don't know what you're talking about.

>Set a stop loss.
that is retarded. because of the volatility you see in every uptrend, your stoploss is bound to get triggered by the shakers.