Portfolio rate thread

Looking to get into NEO and OMG too, but the price is too high for me atm.
I also hold 1000 Delta from the Agrello ICO but deleted it in Blockfolio because the prices arent right yet, thats where the "losses" came from..

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will I Make it boys?

Its been a rough 24 hours, but im not panic selling.

, instead of . look retarded

I think I keep seeing you because I remember max zrx and mbrs. You must have lost a lot over last 24h. Forgot what your total was in previous blockfolio threads.

Desperately waiting to sell my bags so I can accumulate more NEO and OMG. Any advice and recommendations ?

I had 24k at my highest. I keep trying to internalize what people have taught ne: do not get emotional. Do not panic sell. The tokens i have right now have solid fundamentals and room to grow. I am taking a chance on mbrs but its a chance I'm comfortable with.

I really think zrx is going to blow up in a major way. Radar relay is just around the corner.

I started with 2500 so I'm not too worried.

I'm 80% zrx so I'd agree. Wish the dev would shut the fuck up though because he's fueling fud and I'm starting to believe it even though it's retarded to not think this will be ez $1-2

help

wow, a real life digimarine

>Desperately trying to sell my bags so I can pick up some fresh bags

>everything I hold dipping

No problem, right guys? Right?

Everything is dipping. Hold or buy more.

loosing money on dnt, oax and iot. All of them are supposed to moon eventually but maybe they jusst fucking dump and die. What to do

Please rate. I want some guidance.

Just hold man. Think longterm.

Disgusting.

not the best choices imo, but i could be wrong

also isnt Qtum a scam? lol

> XBY

lol...

You're crazy, neo dropped from 50 to 30ish dollars, how low do you think its going to go? Same with omisego. Both coins are near the floor.

You'll still be waiting and neo will be worth 200 dollars and omisego 50 dollars.

>Qtum
storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

I say this, because the only time i've ever been truly fucked in crypto is not ATH buying, i've done that several times and always turned profit, but by trying to anticipate further bearish trends which never came.

Omisego and neo have already dipped, expecting further dips when the coins are so solid is a different type of loss - opportunity cost. Any positive news is going to send these coins sky high you'll be left holding your dick and posting pink wojaks. If you like the coins, then get in, in a few months you won't be sorry.

Just started seriously trading this month - I started with $800 into ETH when it was $13-$100

OAX is gonna make me rich boys

was there an ico for oax?

Feeling breddy gud about the portfolio new. Hoping to increase my stack 100% soon to give me some real flex room.

thought about selling my oax a million times

Ignore 24 hr change

1/2

2/2