Neo

Let's talk about Neo.

The Chinese government has been closing monitoring the cryptocurrency situation since the rise of bitcoin.

They saw what ethereum has done this year, and knew that they had to get a piece of the action. If you think they hadn't noticed a couple hundred million dollar marketcap blockchain rising in their midst, you're literally retarded.

I say couple hundred million dollar marketcap, because look at the charts: from 8/2 until 8/14, Neo went from what, $8 to almost $55?

No major news, no announcements, and yet for some reason, serious mooning happened?

Gee, I wonder how that happened.

Like Trump or hate him, he's right about one thing: China is a currency manipulator. And it's in China's best interest to have Neo be as worth as much as possible. If you think there's nothing going on behind the scenes, you're a special kind of stupid.

One of the lead devs of CoZ (Community project) firmly believes the price will at least double by mid October for...reasons he can't disclose.

Also, in completely unrelated news, 15 million Neo will be available to spend towards the development of projects for the Neo blockchain come mid-October.

Yikes. I wonder if it's in their plans to ensure those 15 million are worth as much as possible?

They had considered trying to make Bitcoin Cash their focus, but they're choosing a different route.

Neo is easier to keep track of anyway.

If it makes you feel any better, there's still a few days to get in. It's better for ICOs on Neo to be cheaper before hand and more valuable after the ICO is over. The red pulse ICO isn't for 20 more days.

However, due to my position in various communities, I can't be 100% sure that upcoming Neo announcements will be kept quiet until then.

Don't run to buy. Walk quietly, do your own research, and re-read the above and see if it makes sense to you.

However, I'd advise you walk quickly.

Also, PS: QTUM is still a ways from mooning, but I'd keep a small position there too.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrix
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/ethereum-blockchain-as-a-service-now-on-azure/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked you til i read qtum. Agree with the rest tho

Scam coin

trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrix

You screamed scam at $1, 3, 6, 10, 16, 35, 60

Meanwhile i accumulated and make more in daily gas generation than you do working your wageslave job

Keep the fud up bud

Fake news
www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uuwyv/a_response_to_fake_matrix_

>trustnodes
>hey guys lets make a site to fud other coins we will have trust in our name to physcologic this goyims haha
>almost everything he said is bs but people r too stupid to understand high elevel programming so they can just call bs to anything
>neo rose in price because two of the richest hedge funds/finance companies partner with them, they literally bought a sht ton of neo, and it was all in the conference that was taped n but on utube
>because it was in chinese and japanese , baby goyims r trying to spread fud

Must suck 2 suck
>tfw bought neo at ico

is it fine to buy gas right now or neo instead. another thing is palm beach confidential recommended ANS back then last february 2017

Buy NEO and just generate your own gas

NEO will literally be bigger than BTC

>No major news, no announcements, and yet for some reason, serious mooning happened?

You are so full of shit I can smell you from my house. It pulled a full on fucking ethereum, has multiple ICOs based off of it coming, and despite the nay saying IS FUCKING PARTNERED with microshaft china (THEY LITEARALLY JUST DID A NEO CODING SESSION WITH MICROSOFT THE OTHER DAY). It should be worth more than what it's worth honestly. If bullshit Ethereum is worth over $300 right now, Neo should be able to meet and beat it soon. I swear to god the fucking fudding makes me want some BC headache powder and a glass of water! I'll kick your ass up and down the street, I tell ya whut!

Ok user, we know Neo Is going to the moon, you don't have to write 15 paragraphs to persuade us.

Not a single Microsoft employee attended. They already stated they are not partnered. Stop shilling.

Great coin but still on the way down from its insane pump. Will visit sub $20 before a more a more orderly rise.

you will not be buying NEO at all then.

>No major news, no announcements, and yet for some reason, serious mooning happened?
Gee, I wonder how that happened.

Lmao you're an idiot.

also lol +1 NEO bro

>Will visit sub $20
That ain't happening, user. Sorry.

Everything thought Eth wouldn't drop below $200 after it's major correction from 415 and it went to $150

well when NEO hits $415 we can discuss where it will fall to :)

NEO is a shitcoin.
1) Byzantine no fault is a highly insecure algorithm that relies only trusted nodes to be secure. It's designed for intra business bullshit for a good reason.
2) They are only partnered with Microsoft in the most slight sense. Just because they host some conferences at Microsoft headquarters doesn't mean that Microsoft will actually commit to it. Just that they are aware of it and probably laughing at their shortcomings.
3) Rest of the pluses about NEO are literally just speculation. OMG CHINA GOVERNMENT WORLD CURRENCY. OMG ALIPAY. OMG UFO ALIENS ALLIANCE WORLD PEACE. OMG WE CAN BREAK THE MATRIX.

Goddamnit, clever shill threads like this make me worry about NEO. OP, just call it a scamcoin so I can do the opposite of that Veeky Forums says

but you made me glad I am getting 15 gas/month.

What? Every smart trader I know thought double digits was inevitable, and that never happened. If you ignore the dumb moon kids on r/ethtrader you would know that ETH was due for a correction a long time.

>t. eth bag holder

mfw this nigger will be left in the dust by neo

Wrong. I'm subtly shilling for OMG.

mfw this faggot will be bagholding chinese made ethereum for his life.

>he still hasn't actually looked into what neo is
>he still hasn't realized neo will be top 3 in marketcap next year

Ahahha fucking nonNEOfudders.
They literally did a workshop in Microsoft office, there is a partnership, Dong Fei confirmed it in the reddit AMA.

This is what real partnership looks like
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/ethereum-blockchain-as-a-service-now-on-azure/

I want see your faces when we are listed on the big japanese,chinese and korean exchanges.

Fake

thanks communal lazytown poster

Loads just fine for me. Maybe it's your chink connection blocking random bullshit? Oh yeah, did you get your 0.000000001 GAS for complete bullshit anti-fud fud?

Trusting in a chink coin and a new coin at that.. We really should have a name for these newfag cryptotraders.

Look at the prices since last week, I even saw somebody on bittrex yesterday made a 255 BTC sell order for NEO.

The chinks are cashing out and you bag boys are gonna lose your money.

>t. salty no neo, spamming his copy pasta in 2, yes, 2 neo threads

0/10 effort