Nordic Studies Major

So apparently UCLA's gonna introduce a nordic studies major. Anyone know what this major would encompass? Would it be the same as Scandinavian studies major? Will it be harder than other humanities? Need info

Why don't you ask your academic advisor when you start college next month?

It will be centered on the great African KANGZ of scandanavia, and the subsequent whitewashing of their history

this

Did you know Sweden was always multicultural?

Yeah, let me do that for ya, champ. I'll get right back with ya.

Will it be cucked like other humanities?

Like chicano studies but scandi version.

>chicano studies
>but with Nordic people

Are they allowed to do that? I took it for the lulz since I had to take an elective and it was bad, really bad and I'm a 1st Gen American myself. It was a whole bunch of Mexican and Aztec WE WUZZING on top of the instructor constantly going off on political tangents and stories of him meeting Cesar Chavez and other prominent Chicano figures I had never heard about.

I'll be taking Early US history next time

Racist much?

>Nordics will become a protected class in our lifetime

inb4 it's actually a pan-Germanic supremacy class dedicated to Nordicism, with various units on Anglo-Saxon, Gothic, and other achievements.

WE WUZ KHANZ AND SHIEET!

>Why don't you ask your academic advisor when you start college next month?
I want an uncucked opinion, not some leftist academic advisor who'll feed me bullshit

>I can't collect and infer valuable information from a perspective I disagree with.

what can you do with rhat dwgree

>Nordic studies
>And people complain about Women studies

>bias perspective
>i disagree with it
Yeah no shit

>Dedicating a new major to white history
At my uni this would spawn a protest

>Bias perspektive
Oxymoron. All perspectives are biased

>All perspectives are biased
I'm not looking for perspectives tho, I'm looking for facts

Then just read about the study.

Probably just tweaked some course requirements. A major in any humanities field means nothing more than taking ~8 classes over a 4 year period.

>Implying Mexicans aren't white

That sounds pretty sweet. There's a masters in Scandinavian studies that I'm hoping to study in a few years. Although since I didn't get into the Nordic languages program, I don't know if I'll fill the requirements once that time comes around.

You can't, they haven't released any info