Bittrex soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stahp

b-bittrex soon

let's be honest this shit is done

Just wait until the next halving event and the price should double like last time.

>he fell for the bittrex soon meme

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bittrex soon

yes tomorrow!

>price should double like last halving event
kek nice one

Just gonna leave this here: youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24

Stop drinking the SIGT kool-aide -- DUMP

The coin is a huge scam -- Crow is the fucking Doctor / rest of the dev team. They are just sucking every penny they can out of you idiots

There's been so much bullshit spun around this coin so let me clarify some stuff.

The discord was the official one (the first one) and basically ran by crowetic who was "hired" to do the marketing of sigts.
Doctor (the main dev) is a scamming pajeet and sigt is a poo coin.
Crowetic is a scamming jew.
Doctor and his crew of 5? original devs/original miners dumped their bags over several days/weeks and tanked the fuck out of the price. The miners were also dumping but not in volumes like the "main devs" were pulling.
After they finished dumping their bags, they left.
Crowetic team knew this and sat on the information for several days, slowly dumping their own bags and finally released the information they had (which was: the coin is totally fucked all the devs left) either because the devs had actually left or crowetic team was tired of not getting any information about the coin.
Crowetic team chose to release the info in a way that would dump the fuck out of the coin straight to 600~ sats.
Crowetic team then bought hundreds of thousands of coins at 600 sats, which quickly rose to 1500 sats, and dumped their shit on everyone.

As of now, the devs don't want to do anything for the coin because most of them have no stake in it anymore, there is no incentive for them to continue developing on the coin.

Crowetic team has decided to stay away from the coin, at least on the surface, for now since the main dev team has decided to cut them off from the project.

Tl:dr
2 scammer groups (the ones that made the coin and the ones that co-opted the coin) were fighting over who gets to fuck everyone, came to a mutual agreement to fuck everyone at different times, and then proceeded to fuck everyone.

I know crowetic team was sitting on the information that would dump the coin over 3 days before it happened and had a chance to get out, so they were absolutely lying to everyone when they said it was news to them that morning.

cont.

holy shit

I am glad That I sold for some decent profit and move on. Was shady from beggining but hashrate was pretty impressed

In this way of both scam teams working, they can play the blame game and throw out "it's their fault" to save face for any future projects, as they have been for the past week.

The coin itself was great, easy to mine, decent transaction times, possibility to grow, but it was never meant to be more than a PnD project by the indians. They made several hundred thousand dollars accumulatively over the span of 3 weeks (hence the "vacations.")

They received a lifetime of earnings in less than 4 weeks of work, and there are several people with tens of thousands of dollars worth of this shit coin that will never been able to cash out because the volume is going to drop to zero sooner or later.

Now we have a rumor going around that the coin itself is going to have huge problems in the POS stage (people are saying the coin will just break when it finishes mining stage) and if this is true, it would mean that the devs never actually planned for the scam to last until POS.

If you buy now you're taking an incredible gamble that this will ever get to where it needs to be for you to even get out and break even.

I've been mining this shit for a month now and I'm probably just going to stop because it isn't profitable anymore, and will probably become a loss in the near future.

Losing value at least than half the rate of lathe first 5k pump
Didn't dip below 1200 for any significant amount of time since last pump

People are saying it's dead... we'll see when the daily volume drops below 50btc and stays there
Stop fudding you faggots. A handful of losers on Veeky Forums and a dead subreddit are irrelevant

bittrex knew the devs were scamming pajeets, pajeets knew that bittrex knew their game.
they dumped as soon as they knew it was going no where. For bittrex to accept the coin the pajeets would have to dox themselves and become a professional team that actually does things, and that would make it difficult to exit scam everyone.
Basically the same story as chancoin.

I got all my information from the higher ups(dev team, crowetic team, dev team defectors) and I know it's completely true. I'm still holding onto this shit coin as well but lets me real here.

The dev will keep it alive for a while, he knows he is being watched and has a shit ton of coins still, to the tune of 2.5 million +

If they have any left, they're going to wait until the order book has around 40btc worth of orders( or take what they can get) and dump the book straight into the ground. If this coin gets any traction again it's going to be some omg tier fake hype.

It's daily volume is in the mid 20s.

There will be a pump in the next few days and then they will dump. There is another half coming

soon

Post some proof or immediately kill yourself
There was no premine, and that many could not have been mined straight away even if the bullshit about "muh instamine" is true which it isn't

Why do you people sins it on making up so nuch shit
Do you get a kick out of trashing random coins or something?

Another user saying he is in with the devs with ZERO proof to back his bullshit up
You aren't the same faggot That would post caps of random people in discord with zero affiliation with the dev team acting as if their posts meant anything? This is the level of desperation from your kind

Stop it and go fuck yourself role playing fudster

U ignored the fact the daily volume is 25. Lol wish I could of saw your face.

I warned biz to dump the night before crowetic team said the news, repeatedly. Yes, I do in fact have contact with the devs via the discords and have for the past several weeks.

He's a bag holder senpai, He's going to end up killing himself after the coin tanks and is desperate to do anything to keep it floating.

to add to this, half of the dev team is from biz itself, you seem to forget this coin was supposed to be a community project and did in fact hire people from biz to work on the team.

DEAD COIN

It's low point for the week user
Like I said let's see if it stays or not

You wish I were a bag holder
Sigt has never stopped making me money

Again, "know the devs but have no proof just believe my conjecture!"

The discord is not official so I don't care who you've "talked" to in there

First time I've ever heard of that
Citation or just fuck off kid

There are 4 discords pajeet. I've talked to the actual devs and hired people in 3 of them. (biz version, crow version, official version)

If you aren't a bag holder then maybe you should fuck off and stop defending something you have no skin in.

>sigt was never a community project.
and you just went and fucked yourself pajeet. Good job with that.

Some people can't do basic math ... 2,500 X 1,000 that was instant mined ... what does that equal? .. 2.5 million, idiot..... Into many wallets. Look at the block chain, I know that means work for you.... this shit is just going to float for a few days and then bomb.. The dev wont even tell you what area he lives in not even the country, how stupid can you be.

>all this bullshit
Why would you lie like this on the Internet
Didn't your parents raise you properly
So fucking pathetic

>that weak ass attempt at trying to discredit me
Oh yes it's a community project
Just not a Veeky Forums community project
Fucking neck yourself you brain dead cunt

All the instamine bullshit has been disproven time and time again
And now suddenly it's ONE person mined 2.5 million coins in 20 minutes?

Really, give it up kid
You aren't achieving anything

t.pajeet

you forgot to say "fuck your mother if you want to fuck"

Keep drinking your cool-aide ... did you read the code or the white paper? Did you notice that the code has a 1400% rate of POS return every 5 minutes? Guess you are not that smart...

Literally so btfo can't even reply without acting like a child

This is what fudders resort to when they've run out of pure conjecture

Lmao

I'm loving it

you're being naive senpai.
He's put more money than he can afford to lose into the coin and will say anything. He knows it's shit.
There is only 1 person in here disagreeing with me, and it's him. Everyone else already insulted me and got burnt last week and now know better.

I've only ever bought under 1200sat
I've already made 8500 usd from sigt
Yoire "he's just a bag holder in denial" routine is tell tale that you've reached rock bottom and have nothing else to offer (that isn't straight up factually incorrect)

Stay mad and fudding straight up bullshit
And stay poor

k, then you're too emotionally invested. Why don't you just buy more because I'm wrong. If you actually thought the coin was more than a pump and dump, you wouldn't have pumped and dumped it.

You're hanging yourself on your words.

WE

NO PROOF FOR ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS
LITERALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID TO THINK PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE YOUR BULLSHIT
L
M
A
O

KYS

never seen such an angry wojak.
wew lad.

At least I'm not the one having to worry watching Sigt drop 100 sats a day, slowly dipping lower and lower while the Telegram group posts gif and say "Its a great price to buy in now!" "Its a gift!" "It'll never be this cheap again!" I actually do get a kick talking shit about a coin because, people who have blind praise of a coin cannot see the flaws and when you challenge them in a way that makes the coin look bad they sperg out.

Have you even looked at the code? Its open sourced. Maybe if you knew how to read some you'd find out that the code is a mess. The whitepaper isn't even accurate to the rate of coins being created.

> Maybe you are too emotional to be an investor
SIGT cult member: INCOHERENT SCREAMING REEEEEEEEEE

still a lot of fud on what is supposed to be a "dead" coin.

If this is a bad coin as you claim, why spend effort spreading FUD?

This is just another effort to shake weak hands.

If you are investing in SIGT, buy it and forget about it for a while. Comeback in a few months and reap the rewards.

A lot can be gained trading in this 1300 level, sideways trading mates

They said it was dead after the first pump when it dipped below 1k
They also said with 100% confidence that it would *never ever* go back above 1k

The fudders are fucking idiots
From posting reddit accounts of random people with zero ties to the dev team claiming they are a lead developer, to posting fake twitter accounts
Fudding should be instant ban on this board

Worse cancer than trump posters

>worse cancer than trump posters
>posting on a predominately pro-trump website

Gtfo

Sharpie soon

Majority of people on this site are bottom of the barrel scum that have no place in society
What's your point

you're here with so I'll have to agree some what.

Don't you have an antifa gathering in phoenix to get to after you finish your genders studies classes?

>if you dont like the big idiot you must like the global bankers whore
Literally this stupid Lmao, Mr "sigt was made on Veeky Forums"

I unironically would love to do both.

Was in both discords and the telegram since day fucking one. This shit is 100% fucking true.

This

The discord that the developers weren't in control of? The discord used to spread fud by the admins of said discord? Lol okay bud

>user makes up bullshit he can't back up
>another user says "um yes this is correct pls believe me"
>seriously expecting anyone to believe you

I work for goldman sachs and we are looking to put ten million into sigt over the next two months
Believe me or not idgaf
>am I doing it right

Then leave retard lmao why are you here defending your shitcoin so much. If it goes up it goes up if it dies it dies. Why are you here trying to persuade people that it isn't a shit coin, probably because you have a bag of SIGT that you can't get rid of for a loss. You think Veeky Forums has any massive amounts of capital that can force your precious SIGT from going down to 100 sats because of fud posts here? To bad you can't just ban them like you did on telegram and discord because they are your safe spaces and on here you're wide open. Suck it up and fuck off.

of course it's true. It's what happened.
I'm not fudding the coin, I'm still mining it as we speak and have been for over a month.
That doesn't mean that anything I said in the thread was false. I have proof of the prior knowledge that crow team used and sat on before making the coin tank, I choose not to share it at the moment, and haven't for over a week, even though I warned people about what was going to happen. I'm waiting until the coin really tanks before I rub my smug fat dick in all the sigtculters faces and post all the screencaps into one easy to read infographic. It's going to be delicious.

If anyone wants to do me a huge favor, check the archives for a thread last week the night before the price hit 600 sat. There should be 2 threads that I posted in and easy to find for someone use to digging archives. I don't think I got caps of those but I'll need them sooner or later.

I think the people that are REALLY mad in these threads are dev affiliated/dev affiliated whales that are pissed off that loose lips have been sinking the ship, and they want to out the mole in their midst. One more reason I'm not posting the proof they keep REEEEE'ing for.