Who else /poor as shit/ and just watching people become millionaires

who else /poor as shit/ and just watching people become millionaires

hello r u there

yeah im poor too, $20 on bittrex and a dream a week ago
$30 now

Who /HadMoneyButBoughtShitcoinOnYobit/?

just remember 95% of people who say they have over 100 grand are LARPing

Poor as shit and becoming a millionaire reporting in. Control your fucking spending and you can ride with me unto battle. It's really not hard. Just fucking try!

i got literally 0

kidscoin

but some of them actually do have it

im not in the same situation as you man, spare cash just never comes around, too many bills

its a pretty bad feel OP

if this is a begging theead fuck you, youre a scumbag

ive had to work my dick off for the $10 profit this week, ill do it again for another $10 next week

Not bad.

just gotta keep dreaming i guess right

nah, woulda posted wallet if i was
im just having a blogpost day man

dreams are just dreams until you do something about em user! I've got a total of $130 worth in coins and im tryna flip til im rich or BUST

thats exactly the issue though

that extra cash to throw in never comes

bills/food/girls/cigarettes and gas is a killer with my truck

horrible man

feels like im in a dead end

You maggots make me feel good about my 1.1 btc on bittrex. I work a shit 12$ an hour job too

id literally kill for 1 btc

hows the life

stop buying cigarettes you pussy

i cant

ive tried

its my one escape, completely throws away the stress

user are you me? cigs are my escape as well, life is stress.

poor here.
im 33 with a networth of about 4 grand. Have about $50 invested in crypto.

tfw haven't made any profit in the 3 months that I've been into crypto

why even live

Will probably be wildly different in your country (I assume 'murica) but in ausland, a pack of cigs costs us $15+
I spend about $70 on weekly groceries.
In a month, not smoking cigs would just about pay for a weeks of groceries.
Imagine if one a month when you went shopping it was free?

Save munny fgt

marlboro blacks

or camels

depends

19 1/2 and have the responsibility of a mid 30y/o

on my own and all that

not a good time

never been sure if i was suicidal or depressed and recently decided i am both

i smoke way more than that man

to cut back that much would be a big deal

started with 800, i'm now at 9000 after a month
just research/luck

again that initial is whats killing me

maybe the holidays ill get some spare cash

mind sharing what resources did you use?

So it'll be even more savings.
How much do you spend on cigarettes a week?

honestly biz has helped a lot, sometimes in those shill threads there can be some gems
otherwise it's just learning from bad trades
and checking out lower cap coins

pack a day
pack is 7 and some change
so $49 p/w
$196 p/m

I have 17 BTC and feel poor as fuck

My goal is 21, and when I reach it, I will still feel poor

Until I have enough money to NEET without no pressure I will feel poor.

>im not in the same situation as you man, spare cash just never comes around, too many bills

Then fix that situation. Either cut discretionary spending to invest, or cut your bills down, or both. Find what you can cut and cut it. Don't bullshit me. Unless you're living off of Ramen and living on the streets, you can cut spending. You just have to believe in yourself and not blow money on shit you don't need.

jeez

so it never ends huh

thank you. do you daytrade, or just carefully choose some coins and get out at the right time?

also, do you have some money into OMG?

the cigarettes is probably the only area

id move if i could afford to move

pretty close to ramen, one box of pasta w ragu sauce per day, only tap water to drink

daily reminder that only 2% of people here making profits

Okay, 196 dollars a month.
I just googled the average americans monthly electricity bill.

Google tells me it's a bit over 100 dollars a month.
Assuming that's correct and you have a standard usage.

If you stopped smoking right now, you would NEVER pay a CENT for electricity again, and then get PAID another 50 - 70 dollars a month as a congratulatory prize for having stopped smoking.

Stop smoking. You're a smart man, right?

Without nicotene I turn into a loopy schizo

i smoke malboro NXT , or reds

thats so much easier said than done

listen i get it and ill try but at this point ive been smoking at 14 and probably need those nicotine patches or a vape something like that

i also get crazy moodswings where ill start cursing out friends if i havent had a cig in the last hour

yea i like punishing myself

try it out, you'll feel like shit for a while, but maybe quitting is that first step toward your success.

big mood, just a glutton for punishment arent ya?

"average" bill cost is pretty high new places certain bills might higher, guess who moves the most.. Poor people, guess where they move to.. older places.. Sucks not having any coin

lifes fucked man

just handed a horrible set of cards and trying to get by

I am until November. Then I'm going to iron hands Bitcoin and sit at 2 BTC

It's becoming a bit more intense now that I'm throwing thousands of dollars on the internet instead of a hundred.

that's the thing about me. i'm living with parents being a neet for a while. i actually had a job but i had to quit because i couldn't travel. Soon as i find another job im probably going to get an apartment somewhere.

have you withdrawn any yet?

never going to dip into alts?

I started with 600$ bought the 1900$ dip in june. Made money with NEO and OMG so far mostly. Too scared to get into BCH

its all fucked, what can you do? can you really blame a man for smoking when his world is falling apart one day at a time

You can become a millionaire off of $1 in crypto, it's so volatile. All you have to do is sell in green until you hit dat mil

Not yet man. I'm the type of guy that is swinging for the fences. I'm trying to get to 2 btc trading then let it ride on a long term hold. I am mostly swing trading OMG at the moment making 2-5% daily.

parents dont like me
at all

im just hoping something similar happens to me
holiday money or something

swing trading seems to be where most people are making the most money rn

probably wont be that way when i get in

assuming you make 50% every week you'll be a millionaire by the end of the year.
Being poor is no excuse to not make gains

Maybe to play with on Bittrex. I think I'll play altcoins with $1000 on Bittrex and put my bitcoins on a hard storage device like Trezor.

I'll be better primed after a year when my salary doubles. Being a baby lawyer on his first job is gonna suck major eggs. I'll get a new job in a year and really double down on my BTC holdings before I feel comfortable playing with 5k on bittrex with alts.

For the time being, I'm watching with green eyes while all you fucks lie or tell the truth about going to the moon. I'm going to start off with the safest option and dabble from there, but man am I jelly.

If you have your foot in the door you can take it as high as you want it to get. Keep selling the pumps and rebuying the dumps and you can stretch 20 bucks pretty damn far

What are you even doing? Just sitting on BTC left in cold storage will get you profit

faggots, if I could turn $500 into 100btc you can too

I did start in 2014 though, left the bear market, but came back this year

I sell some of my biggest position to pick up something I know will gain, but otherwise I hold my coins. Did you check out that Minereum thread yesterday?
And no I missed OMG and I dabble more in cheaper coins

I have 170 BTC and feel poor as fuck

My goal is 210, and when I reach it, I will still feel poor

Until I have enough money to NEET without no pressure I will feel poor

i can't get that initial cash
that's the issue

IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER FOR 8 or MORE HOURS PUR YOUR SHIT IN LTC OR TETHER

only way for a poor person to get rich off crypto is buy some ico before it blows up. Even then you wont get rich unless it shoots up to like millions of dollars in value but you will make a few bucks.

also if your smart enough you could pull an ico scam.

Cant you just ask your mom for some money?
Or get a part time job?

damn

I turned $400 into $3300 and i'm only hodling ETH long now. Fucked up on altcoins hard back in july, otherwise i'd have another $1000.

Hoping for 1k ETH by the end of the year. Gonna cash 8k of ETH at 1k, drop 5k into savings/nest egg, 1k into altcoins, hodl the rest.

which exchange can you get minereum at? i saw the thread. 96% from yesterday, wow.

have a part time job that pays for (community)college/my apartment

parents and most relatives can't stand me because i od'd during a deep depression and i guess suicide isn't allowed in this family

look it up on coinmarketcap
it lists them there

I stopped going out to bars to save my money

saved like $400 in a month and a half just by staying inside to watch movies.

didnt really like the people i barcrawled with, so no biggie

im bearish on eth myself. i personally think smart contracts are overrated and also overcomplicated which prevents normies from actually making use of them. not to mention the fact that eth isn't the only chain on the block anymore with smart contracts. banks are rolling their own chains now.

the only real function eth has at this point is being a platform for ico pump and dumps and eventually the SEC might put a stop to all that shit.

Gas?

Well...Buy GAS. Buy NEO.
Alibaba partnership with Microsoft will be released tomorrow.

Wanna know the easiest way to go from poor to rich? Join a union. I went from making $500 to $2500 a week, and I'm just a first year apprentice

im more bullish due to the EEA

I dont think it'll be huge long term (10+ years, im planning on being out by march next year at the latest) due to banks making their own chains, but looked at as a stepping stone in blockchain development.

The only winning calls I've made were:

ETH in May, bought 7 progressively from $40 up to $200. Sold prior to crash around 320. Have not rebought since all the ICOs began, too wary.

OMG a couple weeks ago, made about $30. May rebuy soon.

NEO a couple weeks back (bought same day as OMG) made about $20.

Bad calls: SIGT - Lost $150 or so.

I'm not feeling the love of crypto right now, I have held PAY, ARK, and DGB but all are still red for me. I'm optimistic / long on those but would prefer to be in OMG for stability purposes.

BTC and BCH war is really not good for market stability, LTC is shitcoin. ETH is probably the only real saefe haven right now frankly and I'll probably rebuy some of that if / when blockfolio is green again.

I make $500 a week rn waiting tables

what union did you join

I have no actual skills but i'm gonna become a paramedic

what do you mean a Union?

why paramedic? i ask because i thought of it myself, i like the idea of the work and im comfortable being in situations that they need deal with but you dont actually get paid very well, tons of time consumed, crazy hours, risk of life and health - its like being the middle management u get all the shit no pay and worked like a slave.

instead i took up massage therapy and i rub hot chicks for 60$/hr with only 1 yr of school

unions are for faggots that cant do a job, u barely scrape by for 3 months then the union takes u under its protective wing and as long as u pay the union its protection money ~200$ or so a month then u can shit on the job all u want without fear of firing. but union only works with shit slave labor jobs because theres no skill involved - if u have a skill then u dont want to be in a union because they taking ur money for no reason

My dumb ass bought $200 of TIDE coin and lost like 160 of it after having to sell at a 300% loss

are u retarded ? u need to go in deep 2k coins at least if u want to major gain wtf u putting in 30$ so u can pay 2$ in fees and get 28$ worth of neo. u got one of those charts with only fractions of coins?

I have over doubled my money in 3 months and my first trade was 3 strat for 3 ethereum.

I know it sounds gay as hell, but just buy a fucking vape. You can do it indoors, it has nicotine but lower levels dont taste like chew. For $100, you can vape as much as you want for 6 months. It also doesnt rape your lungs by a factor of 100.

this thread is about being poor u faggot

Fuckin how?
I've been into crypto did literally a week and I've already made 50 percent of my initial investment, basically out of thin air

>smoking when you're that poor

Holy fuck.

this

just get over the dumb stigma, and dont do it in public if youre concerned
but its way better for you, if you need the vice.

I've been turning my friends on to vapes. They are so cheap after the initial investment. You can even taper the nicotine levels down to near non exiestent. Start at 16/mg per mil strength (higher tastes like shit) and taper down to 3 mg and dilute it with no-nicotine e-juice until you are weaned off.

You will save on cig money and on health complications later on. The flavours are endless in variety and great.

I bought an "alien" and its $50, if anyone gets one just make sure to unscrew the coil out and soak the cotton in juice or else you will inhale burned cotton. All you ever need to do is buy replacement coils when the cotton gets charred up after a few weeks ($2 for a new coil). I vape in stealth and nobody really knows I do it.

Good thing everyone here is that 5%.

literally no.
Just pull the cotton out, fire the vape up so that the coils cook the carbon off, optional step is wash the coil/atomizer in water/use toothbrush gently on it, and put new cotton in.

I've used 2 sets of coins in 10 months.

>when you're just shitposting to test the competence of Veeky Forums

Shit it's always nice to see the kids meme

Grass is always greener OP. I guarantee there are a lot fewer 'millionaires' than you think. Yeah you can make some profit but it's not a given, and that shit can disappear in an hour.

Imagine that was 20 million you start with, bam you just made 10 million

>literally poison
>one escape
do you think the addiction might be clouding your judgement?

Buy via and you'll join the ranks.
Thank me later

As of right now, me. I hit it big with ETH but now I'm losing on everything besides BTC and ETH. Like fuck man.

/poor/ here, 4k€ to my name.

I have 50€ on many coins, just trying to get used to this trading stuff. Already lost about 4€.

Any tips for a newcomer?