What's the easiest way to trigger an atheist?

What's the easiest way to trigger an atheist?

ask him to explain how it's only a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that a single human was ever born, if the "accurate" models for existence are correct

>take away separation of church and state.
REEEEEE

Sounds like Islam tbqhwyf

Explain how faith-based his axioms are. Explain that the results of his axioms both require acceptance of another axiom (truth-practicality) and accept the axioms themselves. Do this and they'll scream their science class memes for hours.

Wouldn't it technically be
>I get hung up
>But I get down again

atheism is by far the easiest religion to troll

>Be an "omnipotent god"
>"""Die""" on a cross
>Come back to life becuase you are fucking god and can do anything

What drooling retard actually finds this impressive or inspiring?

You're not getting the point. God themself was tortured, humilliated and executed like the lowest scum on Earth. Even jesus claims in the Bible that he is scared of dying.

God allowed that to happen only for our sake, for our salvation, and that's the impressive part. Their resurrection is secondary.

are you retarded?

why can't he do something impressive that's testable like curing leprosy or cancer?

are you retarded?

Christians are the easiest to trigger in Veeky Forums. Start a thread saying 'refute atheism without resorting to fedora memes' or '>worshipping a dead kike ona stick' and you got over 350 replies of christian butthurt.

He died and was then resurrected. Ergo, knocked down, and got back up again.

Bring crucified isn't even the most painful way to die, there are without a doubt several thousands, no, millions of other humans who suffered more than the historical Jesus Christ. This is undeniable.

That sounds like overkill desu. If Jesus just needed to be sacrificed like a lamb to propitiate sins, then why the beatings, tortures and humiliations? Just for us to feel sorry for him? Is god a drama queen? Or it just happens that the gospel writers knew how to captivate the pleb with graphic imagery and appeals to sentimentality?

Tell them that the burden of proof lies on them
Claim Atheism is a religion/requires as much faith as believing in God

everything that has a chance of happening will happen given infinite time.

Not even an atheist

Because if jesus died stumbling on a banana peel we wouldn't reflect on our sins, and It would be pointless. God died not as a hero, but as a victim of human wickedness, so we could see it and avoid it

Burden of proof is a joke. It's simpler to say don't believe in things without good reason.
Burden of proof is not 100%. How many times have scientists made new discovers which were lead by belief in hither unto discovered phenomena.

>Who is Lazarus

>B-BUT MY AXIOMS ARE MORE """""RATIONAL""""""" THAN YOURS!!!!!!!

>stumbling on a banana peel
You're being disingenuous. Yes that slipping on a banana peel would be pointless because it would be an accidental death. I'm not talking about that. Surely Jesus could be properly sacrificed without all the gore and drama. Did the ancient Israelites beat, humiliate, torture, drag around and hang every lamb they sacrificed? Is there something necessary about the drama besides shock value and inciting the feelings from the passionate plebeian readers?

>everything that has a chance of happening will happen given infinite time.
No.

He suffered for YOU! Therefore you must give your money to us, otherwise you're a bad person.
>Christians were the SJWs of the ancient world

>God died not as a hero, but as a victim of human wickedness, so we could see it and avoid it

>muh victim complex
Christians are still the SJWs of today.

Its not victim complex if you're actually a victim

yes

Again you're putting words in my mouth. I'm not saying that he needed to die as a "hero" either. Christian theology says that Jesus was a perfect sacrifice, a blameless lamb because he was without sin. The sacrifice of the blameless lamb is all that is necessary to accomplish the propitiation. It doesn't say that the lamb that the lamb also has to be a victim of human wickedness. Clearly the drama and gore are literary devices to arouse pity and compassion, and to emotionally blackmail the victim/reader. Classic proto-SJW guilt tripping.

This is the part where Christians say that "you can't understand the ways of God". They have been saving this """argument""" up until now, and they will use it.

Not an argument

...yes?

Provide him with concrete evidence for a Jewish elder god in the clouds. Not how god is generally described but if you could pull off thy hat trick you might get some lulz

Thathow """drama and gore""" that you are talking about are totally justified. Its literally mankind killing god, of course it's gonna be dramatic. Its the most tragic and shameful thing I can imagine.

1/3 is the repeating decimal 0.33333333333333...

It can never be the case that one of its digits is 5. WOW I GUESS IT'S POSSIBLE THAT GIVEN INFINITE TIME SOME THINGS WON'T HAPPEN!

There's a similar chance (only a few zeros) that you were ever born, and that's not counting the probability of God actually creating mankind
that's gold
He had to because he already signed a contract with old testament people about getting to heaven, so having Jesus dying instead of an endless flow of sheep sacrifices was a legal loophole out of it. Besides, dying and coming back is quite a spectacle, don't want your new absolutely true religion to be forgotten now

>foundationalist epistemology is the same as faith

Still not an argument

not an argument

ceci n'est pas un argument

What used to trigger me all the time was parroting bible verses at me as a proof that I cant eat whatever morsel of food I feel like eating during lent.

No one is told that they HAVE to give money. It's considered good work, but it's by not means a necessity.

user, are you attempting to say that we can fully understand the will of a Being that is in a higher dimension than us?

> Universe is causal
> Matter is contingent
> ... Therefore the material universe was created in and of itself

Atheists are retarded.

No you get a few dozen replies discussing metaphysics which are ignored by the fedoras because "science has refuted philosophy" or whatever.

>youget a few dozen replies discussing metaphysics

Literally has never happened.

Tell them they have a faith based belief system.

>argument from contingency

t. brainlet

What about the thousands of other people with leprosy?

>contingent
The Middle Ages called. They want their illuminated manuscript copy of Aristotle's Metaphysics back.

No atheist can provide evidence for how this cosmos could come about of its own volition.

They always slip to an argument from authority or to attack the idea that any other force could exist.

Not an argument

Physical reality is not contingent
Christcucks btfo

Why is it always atheism vs christianity? IS it an american thing?

The atheist only knows to insult and undermine. He cannot understand the opinions of his opponents. Everything is defined through his narrow worldview and he is unable empathise with other people. Every opinion other than his is a personal attack and affront to his being.

Basically; Autism.

This. Like big fucking deal. It's like when a guy pretends to beat up a purse snatcher to impress a girl.

Self-awareness: 0%

I see a lot of parallels between Christianity and Atheism. Like for instance you're both faggots.

>This is what post-modernists actually believe

It's funny to see Christfags go total Frankfurt School in the wake of their increading irrevalence among educated men with IQs above 100.

You lot are no better than feminists.

>muh oppresshun

Christian claims of Rome being mean to them are exaggerated. Matyrdom stories are just that.

It's a Post-Modernist.

You might as well say, "muh feelings."

>This post contains no arguments.

The atheist is his own enemy.

>user, you cannot expect to understand the Creator of the Universe.

>You: muh feelings

No, not the same.

>Did both.

Damm man, thanks really insightful

>quotes are arguments

Brainlet as fuck

You never gave one to reply to.

You have established nothing. Everything in this Cosmos points to the fact that it is not self reliant. Prove otherwise.

Oh, it's an argument you want.

Here's one.

The existence of the universe has but three choices as to the cause of its existence:

1. It is self-created;
2. It is eternal; or
3. It is created by another.

The atheist immediately discounts #3 and waivers between #1 and #2. Why is that?

I'm so baffled as to why people believe in religion. There is LITERALLY no proof of God. Who's to say that an invisible Gorilla that walks with blades of grass as legs and has a penis that is connected to his belly button isn't right next to me right now?

Remind him that his sense of morality is religion derived and has no basis in logic.

The universe God created suffices as proof of His existence.

>Why is that?

Occam's razor, you cuckold.

>On a B-Theory of time, the universe does not in fact come into being or become actual at the Big Bang; it just exists tenselessly as a four-dimensional space-time block that is finitely extended in the earlier than direction. If time is tenseless, then the universe never really comes into being, and, therefore, the quest for a cause of its coming into being is misconceived.

Christcucks btfo for eternity

Kek, so you rather ignore #1 and 2 ? Why? Makes your life easier?

>Occam's razor is a universal fact
t. brainlet

Atheists have now ascribed the attributes of God to the Universe.

Existence is miraculous and therefore they have rationalise the irrational through the language of the divine.

how the fuck can morality have a basis in logic?

>he doesn't get what Occam's Razor is

You realize that's choice #2, yes? That the universe is eternal?

Something science has disproven by the Laws of Science for centuries?

1 makes no sense; nothing physical contains within it the genesis of its own creation.

2 makes no sense because we're not in heat death right now.

3 makes sense because in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

Actually it has

>the proof for big bang theory is centuries old

But who created god?
And if there's a god, what would it change for us?

Provide a simple answer for the existence of the cosmos? Invariably atheists will stop at the idea of it being eternal at least in potential. Yet they will deny the idea of any other force which operates as its instigator. How the universes operates is still a mystery and to deny that any other force is needed to to deny current research being made into how it operates.

>he doesn't know what B-theory of time is
>he doesn't know is the most widely accepted view among philosophers and physicists
>he doesn't know it has become the default view in physics since special relativity
>he thinks it has anything to do with the steady state theory

I knew I was discussing with a brainlet, but you're something else

>How the universe operates is still a mystery and to deny that any other force is needed is to deny current research being made into how it operates.

fixed

The proof that the universe had a beginning is centuries old, yes.

Can I ask you a question?

Who told you God was a created being, like you?

>And if there's a god, what would it change for us?

It would kind of matter why He created the universe, and you, no?

It's #2.

And it's been proven false by real science.

Nope.
See

mythologies don't count as proof.

Agreed.

The proof is scientific. Has to do with someone named Newton.

The current research is physical research, making physical theories. It has nothing to do with supernatural magical beigns creating universes out of nothing to then impregnate a virgin and kill themselves, but with Quantum gravity during the Planck epoch

Consciousness. Checkmate atheists.
inb4 emergent property, as if such an idea is no less magical than the belief in God

There's no possible way for us to figure out what his motivation for doing it was, the only way would be if he told us. What evidence is there this god would care more about us than any other organism of thus universe?

Are you even reading, retard? The Big Bang doesn't contradict B-theory at all, not even one tiny bit. The B-theory of time is by far the most widely held view about ontology of time among physicists, rejecting it is a fringe view.

Consciousness therefore magic, the most sound argument in history. How will atheists ever recover?

Never said they were; but the real nature of this universe would be beyond our comprehension since it exists in a state that is alien to us.

tell me his scientific argument then

>untestable hypotheses are ok when we do it
It's hilarious how atheists will do anything to avoid believing in God.