ATTENTION

NEO, OMG, AND TENX ARE ALL BEING MANIPULATED BY CHINESE WHALES.

LOOK AT THE PAST WEEK'S VOLUME IT HAS ALL BEEN BUBBLING IN CHINESE EXCHANGES. THE VOLUME HAS BEEN INCREASING BUT THE PRICE HAS STAYED THE SAME. FOR TENX IT WILL NOT GO ABOUT 4.50 BUT THEY WILL NOT LET IT GO BENEATH 3.5 FOR OMG THEY ARE ACCUMULATING, AND NEO THEY ARE TRYING TO DUMP TO PURCHASE MORE. ALSO IF YOU CHECK THE ORDER BOOKS ON SOME CHINESE EXCHANGES AND BITTREX YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE COMMUNICATING. AT CHINA'S LOCAL TIME OF 10 PM THEY WILL CREATE BUY ORDERS AT AROUND 50 PERCENT LESS THAN THE PRICE AND DELETE THEM EVERY 1 MINUTE FOR A WHOLE HOUR.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

FUCKING CHINKS

shut the fuck up

>whales suppressing the price
>price is relatively stable

it means its going up desu

This means buy all those coins right?

THESE FUCKING CHINKS ARE MESSING WITH MY GAINS IF I DONT MAKE PROFIT BY THIS FRIDAY I HAVE TO SELL AT A LOSS TO PAY MY FUCKING RENT CHINKS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE PLEASE LET THESE COINS MOON YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Before this thread..

I have been thinking the same thing about OMG for the last few days. I keep checking the Chinese exchanges and I agree with OP on OMG.

I'm holding let's go for da moon chinese whales

Price manipulation in an unregulated market? Who would've thought?

you're retarded

>WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

First day on Veeky Forums?

He knows the pink wojack

Only retards need to know the pink wojak. Thanks for being the other 50%,

yea op anyone who actually reads the charts instead of coming here to randomly pick a shitcoin knows that, if they dont they shouldnt be trading

They want round eyes off their lawn

So what do we do about it? Just wait for them to finish accumulating? It's literally been happening with OMG for a month now, even I got weak hands after that shit.

Who are they going to sell to when they finally own all the coins? Themselves?

>MANIPULATED BY WHALES
Newsflash!!

>WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?
I wonder why!

>>whales suppressing the price
>>price is relatively stable
>it means its going up desu

This OP. The whales keep the price down so they can accumulate. After the accumulation phase, it moons. It's that simple.

I want to add it's super obvious on Binance. Every night they dump and flash crash everything to literally half it's value and it moons back five minutes after. Not just BNB either they are toying with all the coins getting listed there. Getting sick of this Chink shit, worse is I have all money on this chink exchange and I am even starting to get suspicous of them, I thought they were safe with all the big names and money behind it but I'm starting to think these chinks might exit scam any minute, with all the shitty chink exit scam coins they have been introducing lately. I have all my coins on there almost.

based pink wojak dropping redpills

SICK THREAD M8

PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE DIRECT ACCESS TO CRYTPO VIA THE CNY COMPARED TO THE DOLLAR.

THIS WILL CHANGE ONCE DOLLAR GATEWAYS ARE OPENED A BIT MORE, BUT AT THIS MOMENT THEY REMAIN SIEVED.

So why are they creating these buy orders and delete them pink wojack? Is that the signal to begin trying to crash it to that price?

How do we save crypto from the Chinese? It's obvious after bitcoin cash that they will not stop until they have complete control. Chinks are like the niggers and jews of Asia in one body, they are to be feared.

yea u just buy while its low, OMG is not going anywhere unless there is major news that the company is fucked or the dev of the code is srs flawed. they keeping neo omg and eth down. its not only the chinks but the btc whales, after they got so rich various cabals formed or the whales were pushed into them, so btc is like the underworld vampires and werewolves battling in the dark while chinks hold down natural evolution of coins to boost themselves up with unnatural gains. think of it like u have a hose and cap the end, pressure builds but the hose doesnt move very much, slight wiggles but then the top pulls off and theres a giant explosion flood

>tfw you will never make enough good trades to be a whale fighting other whales for the future of crypto and massive gains

Fuck. I want to pump OMG.

Every time these coins are about to moon, expect the (((((Chink gook pajeet nigger kike jew gooks))))) to suppress it. I don't understand how we white people just get fucked all the time and are just utterly fucking powerless against this evil. We got to give them a taste of their own fucking medicine and create something like a chinkcoin or jewcoin to pump and dump on their ((((((asses)))))). Has an idea like this ever been tried, I wonder?

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

My gran pappy used ta stack em like sandbags during the Russo Chinese war

>trading crypto as your main means of making money to live

You are the dumbest kind of person, but thanks for existing, because this is part of why it's so easy to make money in this game with people like you around.

isnt this good?
you know the coins will reach mars so why not use this time to accumulate?

Omg has formed a suicidal kangaroo formation.

$6.4 incoming.

based

lol no such thing.

heh looks like this fucko isn't well-versed in TA (technical analysis).

the suicdal roo pattern is a classic downward signal.

it's over for omg tonight. maybe if JunE can release some fucking news instead of tweeting out gay skateboard teases

I can't imagine that people would just go on the internet and falsify price input to the market. Why, that goes against everything capitalism stands for!

>anclaps

Just imagine for one second what would happen to our whole economy if the stock market didn't have all those rules.

nope you're not well versed. Beside that you can't even take a screenshot LOL

dump your bags kid im happy to take them

why is this so funny

they help us with predicting the price so we can make easy trades, user.
sometimes the spoofing sucks, but when you figure out what they are doing its pretty easy to make nice gains out of it.

Fucking retard. Don't invest what you can't afford to loose means you should not invest money that you need at any point in time or you will prey to market slumps.

are we all just gonna ignore the fact that the kid who took a picture of his screen with a fucking camera is trying to tell us where a price for a crypto currency in going

lol bu bu buut kannagarooos

Don't invest money you actually need you fucking retard. Keep a couple of thousand dollars on hand in case your truck breaks down and shit like that. Insulate yourself from having these problems.

I would unironically recommend /r/personalfinance to you but you'd probably be too stupid to understand.

Did you take a picture of your screen?

Then opened the photo?

And screenshotted it?

>Relying solely on TA with crypto.

lol

>implying crypto has reliable fundamentals