ChainLink

This coin is a monster.

Why are you gonna miss your gains Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050515/how-swift-system-works.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scam
c
a
m

did you make this you fag?

100 eth minimum

wtf

Scam how?
Nope

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050515/how-swift-system-works.asp

Rather cheap desu famalam

Not everyone has 31,000 floating around in eth.

POOR FAGS BTFO

This is the ticket to the A+ list. Please don't shill it.

Read through the whitepaper. Didn't really see anything of substance.

Also 100ETH min buyin.

I signed up for the pre Ico sale but I doubt I will get in thete is probably a pretty big backlog of emails they have to get to...how long did it take to recieve one for anyone that has

Why are you lying? The white paper is still in academic peer review.

Got my X00 ETH allotment instantly.

>implying u can even understand the white paper
>u know how i know ur brainlet
>because u dont have 100eth to throw

Don't know why Veeky Forums chases after shit tokens and not legitimate products that have already done their proof of concept with one of the biggest entities in the financial world and is actually bringing value to smart contracts.

So uh, I took $66k of my $86k of savings (I justified it to myself by telling myself it's okay because I have $59k in my 401k >_>) and put it into a mix of ETH, Ripple, BTC, OMG, NEO, and BNB.

Got about 40 eth, 1.4 btc, abut 1.5 btc each of omg, neo, 2 btc ripple, and 9 btc of BNB.

Altogether that's 40 eth + 15.4 of other alts = ~18.5 btc

How fucking stupid would I be if I started selling shit to buy into ChainLink ICO?

Pretty fucking dumb

Did you guys realise that Science has a presale for 25,000? Or any of the other crazy ICO's this month. This is middleman tech that is brought out by the fomo of tron.

The end.

You mean the tech that actually connects web api to the blockchain? One tech that is a huge step towards mass adoption?

How about an ICO that already has been adopted by the masses?. Just because you went all in on a coin and are now trying to shill it, doesn't mean you can just lure poorfags into liquidating their portfolio for "its popular, buy buy buy"

Isn't Ripple middleware?

You mean an ICO with proof of concept?

That alone makes it a unicorn amongst ICOs.

did not get a mail :S

I'm just saying thats a lot of opportunity cost to trust in an OP thats clearly out to cause FOMO. Think about you decisions. And an ICO with a proof of concept being rare is a sign of a bubble, so also think about how much you want your money locked up in crypto

>And an ICO with a proof of concept being rare is a sign of a bubble, so also think about how much you want your money locked up in crypto

Op here. Different device.

Good point. Having a huge.amount of money locked up in an ico during a popping bubble sounds bad. Though if the bubble pops within the next month, I'll still have all this stuck in crypto. Though in that case, I think I'd empty out my 401k and buy a ton of btc and eth.

That is the thing about bubbles, no one knows when it is coming, and if you can, you wouldn't be on an Malaysian Cooking Board.