FEES

$10.13 TO SEND MY BTC TO A PAPER WALLET WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait a day or 2 you penis wrinkle.

set a lower fee then you faggot

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER 2 DYAS?>

should have used litecoin

HAHAHAHAHA NICE BLOCKCHAIN NERD

I try to set my own free and "risk overpaying and my order never being confirmed" WTF

Muh digital gold

Face it cucks. BTC is slow and old. Stop tricking normies.

Segwit will cut fees in half. It'll still be high, but segwit will allow for LN to be initiated which will cut fees down to $0.

what is LN? okay I'm going to wait for this to happen before I send to my paper wallet because F a 10 dollar fee. I TRUST YOU user

If you don't know what is happening in a 2 days then I don't think I can help you other than to say - Just wait 148 blocks, then do it.

what is a block?

that's why Decred will win

dead serious btw, I just started 2 wks ago, bought at 4200.

oh you

What is google?

Even if any of this were true, you're cucking yourself if you think for LN fees will be cheaper

Instead of miners you'll have rent-seeking businesses running all the nodes and colluding on fees

Good luck, you'll need it

Read the bitcoin whitepaper, it will explain what a block is, then learn what SegWit is, and also go look at xbt.eu to see when it is activated.

thank you

never even heard of the term "block" before, how would I know what to google?

Wrong.

Block is refereed to the "blocks" of gold you mine in Minecraft.

For each block of gold that is mined in the game Minecraft, the chain of blocks in the game of Minecraft is updated, which updates the transactions of BitCoin.

It's really complex, you should call Microsoft support.

LN means lightnovels fag

You can change the fee if it gets stuck. It's called fee bumping.

IOTA
no fee.
21st century, and beyond interstellar coin

OP here phoneposting from bed. My fee went down to 9 dollars. What regulates the level of fees?

>pls be on bittrex

Bittrex needs to get on this shit

The free market.

The mempool is being cleared right now, fees will go down again throughout the next few hours.
Also, segwit is being activated today.