Expanse (EXP)

This looks promising.
8mil circulating atm, only $3, new announcements coming up.
Has anyone bought in, what makes this coin good?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pnd

How can you tell?

>Running dApps on Expanse is
roughly 1/50th the cost on Ethereum
Still no one do it.
It proof that this technolodgy is useless shit. ETH price is based on Ponzy Scheme.

I'll take my chances now
Since I made this post DMOR, and this tweet confirms it

im part of the telegram group that shilled it

And? Uptrend or downtrend?

News is yet to be released though?
I always doubt comments like this, seems like FUD ato accumulate because it's so generic.

So. Buy the News?

See

Get in boys, rocket's getting ready for take off!

This coin was created by the crypto collectors club. No ICO money grabs, everything above board. It was one of the first stable forks of ethereum. The growth is natural, there are no pumps and dumps - this is a sleeper. It is much better than UBIQ bullshit.
cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html

I don't have any more fiat to buy exp with. All my miney is tied up in zrx, cat, and mbrs. Good luck on your moon mission guys.

annoying thing is this shit said news was coming this week. Now he said in the next two weeks.

I need ICO for Avalon, fucking shits.

Don't miss out guys!

I bag held this since 150k and sold at 48k to free up money for day trading. the very next day it 2x. bastard thing.

I did a similar thing with Ark by setting a sell order and it going through while I was afk during an early pump before the big rocket. Never again.
I think this will reach 100k sats before September.

friendly PSA here, crowetic, Jason Crowe, has used this image as his discord avatar for the past month or more. this alone disqualifies the coin from consideration

Expand? Why would this disqualify the coin?

>Idiot-tier bait

Trips confirm

ethereum for poor to mine on outdated 2gb gpus
you'll be literally buying miners bags