/XMR/ why it's not going up?

Just sold all mine

Because everyone is cashing out to buy SPECTRE coin muahahahahaaahaha!!!

You're kidding, right?

Nope

That graphic doesn't prove anything. More features does not equal better crypto. Tor is a Honeypot and monero has i2p in the works anyways.

It will moon to $200 when it hits Bithump on the 27th.

They've been "working" on i2p for over a year and haven't done jack shit. Stop kidding yourself. Kek.

Shut the fuck up you delusional ark bagholder.

You can use Kovri right now

it just.....went up...more than......50.....percent...in ..... a....day...

Will it though?

What stops cunts from dumping?

Has the dev finally come back from the hospital yet? Last I heard she announced taking a year off after hyping up her return to dev work and that caused the last crash.

$100

>shorted at 93.5
JFMSU

I can unequivocally say I've just gone 1000% on monero, what a rush

So you don't follow the progress

Ok

Bitthumb is apparently the largest in the world in volume.

Historically, when we're added to a new exchange, we see a huge spike and then a drop and then a fight over a few days towards the median of the spike and drop points.

This trading incentive thing that they're running will be interesting. It could very well be rocket fuel. Or not. We don't really have historical information for this event.

To me, Monero is a $500 coin in its current state. After the fork, and a few wallets to choose from, it's a $1000 coin. From there, it's just adoption and momentum.

wow, sounds so much better than monero

agree but it could use a rebranding of the logo even if they probably will not change the name. the logo looks very outdated and colors are ugly. also, $1000/coin is a very optimistic view for something that many say has no hard cap.

is there a limited supply of these fucking moneros or not? pls respond.

>Monero has ZKP
>Monero doesn't have mixing
>PoS is a checkmark

This fucking kek.

These threads ARE MADE EVERY FUCKING TIME CUZ YOUR DUMB ASS BUYS AT THE TOP.

The inflation rate is so low it actually increases value over time. It also gives miners an incentive to mine.