Is this a shitcoim that I should just sell my stack to? Got pumped once in the 3 weeks I had it and now it seems fucked

Is this a shitcoim that I should just sell my stack to? Got pumped once in the 3 weeks I had it and now it seems fucked.

My biggest losses are the short amount of time I have held this coin. It's dragging down my portfolio along with SNGLS.

Been thinking the same, user. Getting really close to saying fuck it, but then I remember I haven't been holding that long and I'm not losing money yet.

Same here. Its not moving at all. Might have to take a loss and move on.

Here's something that might help.

Think of yourself as a user, not an investor.

Think of your pre-crypto self, who had no skin in the game and no understanding of crypto.

Would that person (pre-crypto you) download an entirely new web browser, because of some vague advertising related stuff to do with cryptocurrency?

Answer that for yourself, but I know I wouldn't.

LOL.

So many idiots on this board. Not holding BAT is actually retarded.

It is the coin with the BEST dev team out there, the most funding, and a real fucking plan.

Just hold you retards this will be $1 by years end, and $10 in the future.

one of these days it's going to explode

It hasn't even been implemented yet. According to the roadmap that should happen somewhere around mid-September.

If Brave gets the adoption it deserves I can easily see BAT doubling up. I can understand being unhappy with the performance so far but it seems senseless to abandon it before it even gets on the market.

100% agree

This. The concept just seems stupid. I wanted to invest till I realised this.

fuck it i'm buying more, sounds like a good idea, people switch browsers every few years anyway.

If you gay trade then sell, if you're strong handed hodler then you know the deal.

We live in a different world though.

Think of youtube.

Think of how many video hosts HATE using middleman site like patreon, and hate relying on youtubes ad revenue.

Some of them already accept bitcoin, and people will gladly pay. If a crypto was easily transferable through a browser, videomakers wouldn't have to plug their adverts in-video to cheat users of adblockers.

This could be big.

At one point nearly every American I knew used AOL to connect to the internet. Google/ Apple will not be kings forever.

It's so cheap, if you bought high it really shouldn't be hard to just cost average until you break even, everything pumps now and then haha.

Chrome and FireFox are bloated as shit, plenty of people will switch to Brave.

I didn't buy high at all, bought in at .20. It's just been flopping all since after the last mega pump. Should have sold but I held like a dumbass.

Have you tried Brave? Might have to try it out myself.

I use it but I haven't bought BAT yet.

I have...it sucks

>haha

agree but in the meantime I sold my stack into the latest pump at a slight loss/breakeven (i fomo bought after ico) to buy NEO / ZRX

Same here. Styx mentioned it about a week ago in one of his youtube videos, talking about privacy concerns and fake news algorithms in the major popular browsers.

Tried out Brave and i'm still using it. Its clean, fast and blocks all of the privacy intruding crap and ads. It really is a very nice browser.

It is my understanding that BAT will serve as a new form of advertisement system where both the advertiser AND the user get paid (If he chooses to look at them) while maintaining your privacy.

It's an incredible project if you think about it. At 0.19 cents per BAT, still might be the deal of the century. But who knows eh...

Remember that BAT dude was the creator of Javascript, co-founder of Mozilla and the actual creator/CEO of Brave.

Hold it, faggots, or better yet, ship them to me. I am a zerocoined neetfag desperate for any shit you can give me.

Do you accept our lord and savior into your account?

I might drop my next investment of crypto money into this guy.

The dev team itself should be worth an investment, and they do fill an interesting niche in the cryptosphere.

Brave might be a good browser, I havent tried it. It's still pretty new isnt it?

I havent seen that video by him, I'll have to check it out.

Yes. Buy via btw

I have a feeling that this is never going to go up guys. That upstream news didn't do fuck all, and that was huge. For some reason BAT is not connecting to people.

1. Expand your time horizon.
2. Unlike most shitcoins, this one actually has a usable platform for it to operate on (Brave). Look at the amount of downloads in the past month.
3. Amazing team headed by Eich, creator of JavaScript and Mozilla.
4. At a pretty average price right now and certainly far below its ATH. Great time to buy cheap.

It's been 1 fucking month dude. Do you expect it to topple Google, Facebook, etc. in that short amount of time?

this post made me smile.

+1 for thinking differently

Right, right guys. Dont buy bat, I get it

>it's not moving wtf!!
So this proves that Veeky Forums doesn't actually research the coins they buy, I guess.

It's not even implemented yet, but if you look at the roadmap you'll see that it will be starting soon. This is your last chance to buy in at such a low price.

One of the strongest and safest mid term holds right now it is so cheap and will break 10k sat in a couple weeks.

>Would that person (pre-crypto you) download an entirely new web browser, because of some vague advertising related stuff to do with cryptocurrency?
I would download a new browser if it paid me when I clicked on the ads, especially if I were a third worlder.

This, and lets be fair lads. We all know that one hyped as fuck reddit posts is all it takes to pump the living shit out of this coin and browser. The thing is that this team consists of proffesionals so they dont want to hype shit up before making sure everything works as good as possible. This is on a whole different level than those shitcoins getting hyped while selling snakeoil.

Why did you buy this if you weren't going to hold long term?

I'm new to this and even I have no fucking clue what you're doing.

Agreed. There is no other dev team that even comes close to BAT.