35 BTC sell wall just got raped

35 BTC sell wall just got raped

Back over 10k sats get in here 0xmarines

Holy fuck these whales are panicking on liqui holding the price down just fomo bought 100k

who got their ticket?

WE ARE THE 0XSTRONAUTS

How big are your moon tickets? 55k here

anyone know who this is?

Amy Anderssen. Now quit your lollygagging and put your seat belt on, we're heading off to Jupiter.

0xMarine reporting.

Pump happening.

Just sold some at ~10k, plan to rebuy at 89

we wont see 8.9k again

better get back in the shuttle boi

Don't let the whales scare you boys, harpoon the shit out of them.

the wads already been blown, we're going back down for the moment.

Too late to get in?
Sold earlier today and wish I a had hedl

were still gonna x3 before the end of the month

True but I mean for today

Also
Could we be seeing a reverse head and shoulders here after the 21st or am I dumb?
>pic related

Ho Ho Ho,

How high will it go?

heheheheh,
also a thank you to biz for alerting me at the proper time to prepare and get in for this moon

Here we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what the fuck is the ticker for this i literally can never remember

ZRX

oh its not on world coin index that's why i can't find it lmao where are you chodes looking at it?

POLO YOU NIGGER GET IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JUST BROKE 24H HIGH

just increased my 0x stack by 20% selling on Polo and buying back on Liqui GAINZ BABY

I saw you in the troll box! How did you transfer in time?

Liqui is shit, I heard their transfers take a long time
xplane your methods!1

sold when Polo spiked up over 10k, sent eth to liqui, took a shower had a snack when I came back it was in there and ready to go.

Lucky timing I guess.

the thing about Liqui is your deposit doesn't show up like it's supposed to. You have to refresh like a hundred times and then it will all of the sudden be complete and spendable in your balances.

That's crazy! It took me 3 hours to get my eth and the dip was over lmao

Whale Fag here, about to put in a huge buy order a little above asking on TenX as this is the lowest it will go.

About 150k AUD I will be doing this in 25 minutes, so a small tip for you fags as this will get through the only sell wall left for this to spike back up to near ATH. Screenshot this little fish and thank me sharpies in bum

what exchange?

is 0x considered DNT or ZRX on here?

zrx

my body is redy

whats your limit sell at

Where to buy zrx?

net loss again

Target $1 next week.

This better pump before monero does. Fuck me for trying to time this shit.

only 11k.. Hope we reach 1$ user, I've been poor for 2 long

tranfering my 0x to my ledger nano took fucking 3 days. I'm not kidding. Get your stuff off this site and hold it tight, Liqui will eventually steal your shit. etherdelta fucking sucks but everything is better than liqui

Should I buy it at the current price?

I could be wrong but I'd wait a little to be honest. It's been in the lower 0,30's for quite some time, it's rising now. I expect it to dip to low 0,30s and then rise up hopefully all the way to 1$ but who the fuck knows) so if yu want to be safe go for it now, If you can't take some little dips in the near future wait a little

0x PROTOCOL IS THE FUTURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY