When are the August/September announcements?

When are the August/September announcements?

I'm waiting for the next moon to the next floor. Let's go what's taking so long?

august 31st

source? i didnt know they gave a specific date

buy crybtow gurrensi

no source. gut feeling

OMG investor in a nutshell

today will be the last day to buy below $8. be prepared!

I've got a longshot buy order at 165k. Here's hoping we see one last good dip before any news.

CONNECT THE DOTS

Does this look like an accumulation phase to anyone else? The price has only fluctuated between 180k and 200k in the past 24 hours. Is this just the coin finding a stable price in lieu of over a week of high volatility?

I might change my buy order to 175k

holy shit, thats deep bro. gl with that!

looks like, yeah we are slightly on top of 50 SMMA for 24h now imho only direction is upwards.

When it hits 185k there is such a huge resistance every time, I don't think 183k can be broken

when they think they have enough, they'll set up the walls higher. these exist since the beginning of OMG, i'm trading this coin now for 3 weeks and never was one of the walls eaten or touched by buyers or buywalls by sellers, just spoofing and supression of the price, user.

So you think 183k is the new floor? I've only been paying close attention for the past two days, but this trend looks similar to what it looked like before the last big pump.

That pump was the plasma news wasn't it?

In September/August

I love this coin muh gains, cant wait until the $750 I put into this at 149 becomes $1500 or more

I have no idea what this means.

Im not sure I buy into TA that much, but I'd love an explanation

You can see that the last time, when the 100 Moving Average and the 0.382 Fib retracement met, that both acted as support, and now we are close that this will happen again with 100 MA and 0.236 Fib retracement.