Thoughts on this? Straight out of the Fitzwilliam

Thoughts on this? Straight out of the Fitzwilliam.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiye
youtube.com/watch?v=3iacnTzJutk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pffftt hahahahba where is that located??!!

Fun fact: ancient Egypt was considered an Asian country by the Greeks.

At a very famous museum in Camebridge

And isn't it called the black land because of the silt and clay that would come up out after river floods n shit?

HAHA ROMAN BRITONS WERE BLACK AND SO WUZ DA EGYPTIANS HAHAHAHAHA YOU BRITBONGS HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS SHIT HAHAHA!!

>b-b-but it's only a /pol/ meme! nobody really thinks Egyptians were black IRL!

Yes it literally means black soil

Sorry but i made this thread for honest discussion. if you have no argument besides memes then fuck off

>make a meme thread
>shocked when people spout memes

If you're real and actually confused then i can tell you that the ancient egyptians were 100% not black.

They were pretty much the same people as today, some of them had quite dark skin, especially further south, but they weren't black as in todays black people, and especially not even remotely related to african americans. That claim is as ridiculous as Swedes claiming to be Romans (oh wait that actually happens)

They just need to look at sculpture of Nefertiti

Also the idea that Kemet meaning black lands refers to the skin colour of the people living there is stupid. Why would a country name itself after its own skin colour, which by their own standards would just be normal and not unique enough to give them a name.

If it did mean black people, it could only have a foreign origin as a description, but its a wholly egyptian word.

Anyway we know Kemet means black soil because the hieroglyph is a fucking piece of coal

She wuz lightskin

Lots of African countries are named black. Sudan and Ethiopia is literally translated as land of the blacks

>lightskin

Is that what Tyrones call being a mongrel now?

Thread reminder that Negro Americans are a mongrel population of outdated farm equipment.

>egyptians weren't africans

>egyptians didn't depict themselves as the same color as nubians

Yes but you are proving my point there, Sudan is an ARABIC term meaning blacks, and Ethiopia is a GREEK term meaning blacks, or burnt faces actually. They are not native terms, no one goes "we're the black people country" because its not unique to themselves.

People only start to identify by their race or ethnicity or gender, whatever, when there is another to contrast to.

they were totally white, guise!!!!

lol @ those crazy black people, this is obviously the face of a white european, not a black african, r-right?

>if it isn't a subsaharan African then it's a white European

>arguing with blacks
might as well shout at the mirror

Yes. Niggers unironically think niggers come in light and dark variants, not realizing the "light" ones are actually mulattoes with white ancestry.

>egyptians weren't black

>Full We Wuz

Do the posters actually believe it or are they just LARPing?

hmmmm, funny how, when you post statues of obviously african egyptians, you get no responses, but a "we wuz kangz" troll gets tons. it's almost like whitewashers don't have any actual arguments other than "niggers can't into civilization"

t. Ameriblob

>unironically claiming these aren't african features

>obviously african egyptians

>African is a race

Hello Amerifat.

But coal use was invented by the Chinese in the 1400's.

>not denying being an American

>Egyptians never employed Sudanese mercenaries.

>Only Shaniquas have prominent lips

not an american, but nice try. since you don't want to understand me, let me make it easier for you; do these statues not have features typical of africans under sahara?

Same nose type as Hitler tbqh

>not an american
Sure thing Jamal.

>no prognathism
Not niggers.

>still saying African is a race
>ignoring all the artwork against you

Okay. So you're a SJW from some other Lefty pit like Canada.

>Bulbous nose and well-defined lips=nigger
Are you retarded? That isn't even a trait uniform in black people (Look at Ethiopians).

>Jews look like 4000 year old dried up corpses
At last I truly see

lol

>le egyptians looked down on nubians as niggers meme
also, see if you want to know how egyptians saw themselves vs nubians. notice how there is no difference in skin color between half the nubians and ramesses the second? hmmmm

>Still We Wuzzing

The Ancient Egyptians were more or less Arabian. Deal with it.

>half the Nubians
Those are Egyptian troops fighting the Nubians you dumb ape.

They would have probably looked like Copts more then anyone else.

>dumb ape

I seriously doubt it's a Negro. I'm sure it's just a LARPer who's baiting.

Copts look little different than Arabians and close populations like Palestinians.

"Arabian" is not even an ethnonym, it's "Arab". And Copts don't look like Arabs.

>being this much in denial

>being an idiot nigger

so white. obviously not what we would consider black today.

>nigger providing pics to back up thesis
>retarded /pol/ can't say anything but spout memes

>only two races exist and if you're not black, you're white
Further confirming you're a retarded American nigger.

It's something called white fragility. /pol/ will accuse me of trolling for using that term, but so be it.

>american nigger
i'm norwegian, faggot

>Nordcuck
That's hardly better.

>tombs, paintings and statues of asiatics
and this proves what? that asiatics and other non-black people lived in egypt too? wow, shocker.

yeah, egyptians depicting people (and Nut, a literal sky god) with light skin in a ritual setting totally proves they were white

An average person in Egypt (Amarna Period)

What is white?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiye
a nubian woman with a wig? nice try, fag

it sure as hell isn't this

He looks like me and I'm Jordanian.

YOU MISLEADING PIECE OF SHIT, SHOWING THAT FROM AN ODD ANGLE.

THAT IS MADE FROM WOOD, THAT WOOD WAS COVERED IN GOLD CROWN, THE WOOD IS LITERALLY 10 TIMES DARKER THAN IT WAS ORIGINALLY.

ALSO, THIS IS THE ACTUAL PERSON'S MUMMY
YEP, LONG WAVY RED HAIR. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i bet this looks like you too

No, that unironically looks like a nigger. But doesn't.

>t. creator of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=3iacnTzJutk

I don't know about you guys, but those Egyptians look a whole lot like Egyptians to me, not Nords or Negroes.