What do you think of binance now?

The fact that the price has been rising into massive sell walls every night has me thinking about how the person making them benefits from that. Wonder if they're an early investor who wants to keep the coin from mooning so they can keep everyone excited with the belief that the coin will moon once the sell wall is lifted, while the insider putting up the wall has enough coins that they know if they let it moon and sell they'd just crash the moon and make way less than if they keep the price at a high but not too high level with its inflated $233M market cap.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/icoDetails.html?projectId=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The mobile site is pretty sleek

This coin its a crazy roller coaster, price keep coin up and down, im making so much profit buying low and selling high with my ping pong bot

Ping pong bot.. teach me wise one

Reminds me of NEO before the first conference. And we all know what happened with NEO.
>Hodl

I think you'd be crazy to sell on the 24th, like was everyone's original plan.

Seeing how much they can incentivise use of this coin through ICOs adds a whole other dimension.

I bought this coin which the intention to sell quickly, and have since decided to hold for months.

What happened to NEO before the first conference? And was that the conference where it went from like $8 to $45?

Nah, mid June it went from $3 to $17 in one night and crashed the day later. Then it was almost 2 months of hovering from $5 to $10. And then mooooooon. The similarities I see is the massive walls and blatant whale faggotry suppression.

Same here, turned this position into a 6 month hold. This coin is an easy 5x hold from here

what happened during the TRON ico?

is that what caused the flash dip?

Supposedly Tron pulled out of the warm-up sale, which was almost immediately followed by the dip. I was watching the charts at the time and there were some large, controlled buy and sell walls that guided the price down gradually.

binance.com/icoDetails.html?projectId=10

what time is this at

Depends on your time-zone. Mine states 1PM my time which is 2 hrs 3 mins from now.

is the time adjusted already for timezone?

Wait this shit's fucking today? Oh shit, oh fuck oh shit I fucking thought it was tomorrow aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

It is for me, presumably it should be for everyone else but depends how Binance have set it up for other countries.

Are you planning on selling, in expectation of dip?

Also, 300M? Didn't they learn their lesson? This will literally sell out in

Selling BNB*

There is a very smart team behind this, they will have their reasons for it.

shouldn't you buy now? then sell in an hour?

That would seem to be a wise move, I'm holding 1500 BNB at the moment but I don't want to fuck up my holdings by doing short-term trades.

I am considering it but I'm in Binance for the long-term realistically.

Dont do it, I already made that mistake for the mco dip.

how so?

Thanks man, I think I will just hodl. What happened with MCO?

You well stocked on BNB?

Why dont they want it to go above 70k sats

I think it's to attract as many people to buy in while it's still relatively cheap, but also to ensure stability. They don't want the price exploding and then suddenly crashing when everyone wants to cash out; they're in this for long-term sustainable growth.

>I think it's to attract as many people to buy in while it's still relatively cheap, but also to ensure stability. They don't want the price exploding and then suddenly crashing when everyone wants to cash out; they're in this for long-term sustainable growth.
S-so this is the power of chink whales?

well I fucking bought in at 70k sats

it'll pass 100 000 due to people wanting to get in on the ico craze.

Fuck it dude, you'll thank yourself over the coming weeks and months. I've realised not to penny-pinch in the short term or you'll miss out on the long term gains.