DNT bagholders

Can I kill myself now? Why did I buy this shit so late?

Fuuuu...Bittrex gods where are you when I need you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CY_v-GE0v9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to be a huge chode if you bought when it was going up. Now sell at a loss and pat yourself in the back, fag.

>Buys after it goes up 17x. Complains of being a bag holder.

dont be a bitch, just hodl

You'll be pink wojaking in a week if you sell at a loss

I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON DNT AT 6800 SATOSHIS

YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME THIS WAS THE FUTURE OF FUCKIGN CRYPTO

HOW LONG AM I GONNA BE STUCK HOLDING THIS FUCKING BAG

and i thought i fucked up big time by buying it at 4050 satoshi

Never ever buy at an ath even if it turns out you might have been right. You will get burned more often than not.

it is you fuckwad, I'm up almost 900%
Learn this by heart
>buy the ICO
>you don't buy the ICO, buy low sell high, ride the wave and accumulate
>fail to do that and post pink wojaks and get fucked

> not buying the ICO
you fucked up boy

I LITERALLT HAVE NO MONEY LEFT TO EAT

You have to be missing your fucking brain to be holding any bags on DNT.

never buy coins that have no economic purpose in the ecosystem

HAHAHAHA
I bought at 700 and then warned you to drop this shit once we reached a 100 millions marketcap (I was personnaly impressed it went past 80 millions considering the shitcoin it is).
Sometimes you should listen to the FUD.

remember all the pink wojaks when antshares went down after the first conference?
people said it was dead and the chinks took our money. Well, i held my 200 antshares and now i have 10 times more money then i did two months ago

Remember all of the times that didn't happen? Of course not because you're a silly cunt.

> [Insert any big exchange] soon means when it gets listed, the price will moon
> People are definitely not pumping this to dump it right before they get listed on that exchange
> When it actually get listed, faggots would buy enmass and give me lambo money

Things that will never happen.

what did not happen? the pink wojaks or me 10x my investment?

He's saying that most shitcoins just die after a p&d.

wtf are you talking about. Its accumulating nicely. Around friday it will go to 10k and then drop to 6k

dont be a weak handed puss just hodl
district0x will cuck all those companies like uber and airbnb and take their market cap in the long term

Aaaaa

bittrex WHEN? i just want to sell this shit at $1 so i can start putting my money into icos!

should have jumped to zrx

lmao, that was my plan too.

No point selling it now my pajeets

Hold until it goes to $1 or die with it

this, with all the shit regarding DNT and trex it will be listed within the coming month. And no this time it is not a meme

Everything will be fine, Mordecai endorsed it so DNT must be good. Just get through this initial dip and it'll be smooth sailing from here.

youtu.be/CY_v-GE0v9w

mordecai is legit

its all overrr fuuc(kkklkl

I'm the faggot who bought this shit at 0.0006 ETH

Kill me.

im pretty sure it's a meme lol

District0x is more like District 9...

pls help senpai

>pls help senpai

There's no help...

That did happen fuck head. ANS was a laughing stock.

its well over 20x ico price

>why cant it go up forever??!?!11

you should have bought during the ICO, user, dont expect people who did to hold on to their coins when they are up 20x, even a shitty 5 ETH investment is now worth 100 ETH

>>why cant it go up forever??!?!11

pls stop senpai

you're killing me X(

dropping the bags now. DNT isn't going anywhere but the digital grave. -50% of my investment, good fucking job me. I'll put that shit in cat and see how it goes

>you should have bought during the ICO, user, dont expect people who did to hold on to their coins when they are up 20x, even a shitty 5 ETH investment is now worth 100 ETH

Wait, you're saying

a) maximum profit a coin makes from ICO to its final peak is 20X

b) nobody dumped their profits right up until NOW - your logic implies there were no people who "chickened out" and dumped while there were at 5X or 10X? Everyone knew this would go 20X and so everyone HODLed so now, and only now, they're all gonna dump?

OK.

3400 fuuuuu

I am still on profit but cmon. any chance for recover?

lol I lost 50% too senpai

but I'm holding my bags and hoping for an increase soon once it hits bittrex, I'll die with DNT if I have to, at this point...

dnt is kill

Once it hits another exchange it's gonna dive further dude.. Like the binance kiss of death. Things don't increase then, they fucking dry up and die. Hoping things will work out good for you tho!

well I jumped in at 700 sat so I am not crying. Sold 50% at 5500sat already. Dunno if I should hold now or move money somewhere else

That's possible senpai :(

But I will have to take the risk,at this point, since I've already lost quite a bit..

Thank you for the kind words